36 Dream Spa Reviews & Discussion 646-226-1885 646-944-2626

Late review. Was in the city two weeks ago, on a Friday. Had the itch and sent a text to get it scratched. Received a response about 15 mins after. Asked if I could stop by, and went on my way. Was greeted when I arrived by Dora, very petite lady. It didnt occur for me to ask who was available, but was not disappointed as I was craving a tiny asian. Off to the room, I was short on time, so did a 30 min session. She left the room, I took that time to strip. Upon her return, she gave me a quick cleaning with some alcohol and paper towel. Action started with her doing a little type of tease with mutual rubbing. She's pretty short and petite, probably mid 30s, cute enough. She finally went for junior who was already throbbing. I was on the bed as she stood bent over. Good bbbj, to the point I had to stop her so I wouldnt pop. I then put her on her back and began to feast on her tiny snatch. DATY and O was enjoyed. She is clean and has a great taste. Tongue blasted both her holes for what a while, then moved her to 69. She worked the pole and the boys plenty as I continued darting my tongue into both holes furiously. Not much longer and I couldnt hold it and released the poison into her mouth. Overall good time, wish I had more time for an hour as I would have wanted to have seen how much of a pounding she could take, next time I guess. This was my first time at this place, Id def return, but with more time. HF 80, Tip 200

Today saw Emma. mid 40s? Mid height, long hair. So she has some curves and a good bod for her age.

But her tits, man. Damn. She has amazing milk jugs. Like big conical ripe ones with full aerolas.
Look felt natural to me but WTH all good.

Very nice acomodating asian gal, speaks ok english. She gave me a cleanup wash in the table shower but I chose to get it standing, she got a good hardon outta me and a preview bbbj, then dried me like a baby and back to the room.
Passed on the massage and so she went straight to doing me a ball bath and bbbj. Then the titty job, she lubed them up with ky and damn that felt too good.
Pop on the cover and had her lay back and I did her standing mish. This gal is very tight even when lubed up , we got into a rhythm and the CFS I was enjoying, so much so that I almost came in the cover. Slowed down and pulled out, she got the hint and Emma finished me off bj cim. Cleanup with wipes and then a quick trip to the shower room to get myself freshened up.
I think it was all in about $320ish. Funny, little MMS in her bathrobe, she showed me to the elevator and handed me a handful of candy.

Came here to see Tina and ended up in a double with her and Emma.
Saw Tina's pic in the lineup section and decided to give a try. Pic was accurate. Mid to late 30's, massive natural DD's popping out, decent body and cute. TS was standard fare. Have found that sometimes it can be hit and miss. Basic wash down, a little bbbj preview which was decent. She dried me off and as we are exiting Emma approaches and asks if she can join. These girls obviously know we're low hanging fruit in this situation and Emma's tits were as advertised. They are equally as massive.
We get to the room and Emma takes off my robe while Tina gets on the table and opens her legs smiling at me. I walk right over and go down on Tina as Emma goes to her knees for a bbbj showing her appreciation of being included in the party. Decent DT, but I'm not that hard to get all the way down. I start to feel like I might blow and ask for the condom. I laid down and Emma climbs on top for CG while Tina puts her big tits in my face borderline getting smothered. After about five minutes and Emma acting like she came they switch positions and repeat. After another 5 minutes I couldn't take anymore an blew in the bag.
They both wipe me down with hot towels and gave me a decent four hand massage. Both had decent English and were playful with their conversation. I had a good time with these two. Wish I had more staying power this time around but I blame it on mammary intoxication. $200 HF (two girls) $350 tip ($200 to Tina for the TS and $150 to Emma)

Stopped in after work and was paired up with Kelly. She's cute. I'd say early 30's. About five feet, maybe 100 pounds and nice sized C's for her frame. . Your basic spinner. TS was pretty basic. Scrub down with a little bbbj preview.
Back in the room about a 10-15 minute massage. It wasn't half a assed attempt so that was good. On the turn she got right to it. BBBJ then cover on. She started RCG and finished in regular mish. She wasn't bad, but not the typical GFE/PSE from girls like Nicole and Emma that I've become accustomed to. Pretty much a straight ahead fast ball imho.

I had a double with Amy and Nicole. This was a super hot time. I saw on the ad that Amy was called Super GFE and Nicole was PSE. Not sure what the difference is but I had just got my quarter bonus and I wanted to find out. They both come in. Amy is pretty. Mid 30's. About 5'3. Long black hair, natural C tits with good shape and a nice body. Nicole is a bit taller at like 5'6 with huge MM D's. Also pretty and I would put her in her mid 30's as well. We go to the shower room and they recommend standing. Before I'm even in the shower Nicole is giving me a DT while Amy washes me down and then they switch. Nicole is kissing me then asks if I want to fuck her ass. I guess this is where the PSE comes in. Amy starts giggling and asks Nicole, already? Nicold smiles and says yeah why not, where wet. She leans against the wall and sticks her ass out. I slid right in, but it felt tight. Amy spread my legs so she could play with my balls and lick my ass. I let her know I would cum and Nicole went straight ATM and drank it down. They washed me again and we went back to the room.
Amy told me to lay down and they would give me massage to catch my breath. Massage was decent but they were able to get me back up soon. Nicole went back in for DT while Amy sat on my face. I hear Nicole ask something in Chinese and Amy responded by asking me if I wanted to fuck her now bbfs? All I could say was yes, and the two switched positions. Amy started to ride and I her Nicole say, lick my ass baby. This was incredible. Switched back to Nicole for a little more anal and finished in standing doggie with Amy. Once again I came in Nicole's mouth. I've had some doubles but this was new. Both bbfs and getting some anal. Now I know what Super GFE and PSE means.
$200 HF, $200ea FS $100 extra anal Nicole $100 extra Amy bbfs.

Woke up this morning and decided to have another go. Went to another spot on Thursday, but was itching for more and so came back here (I only go to two shops for FS tbh). Ironically, it was a girl name Amy, and considering I had beenn with another Amy on Thursday, I guess I get an A for the week. She's mid 30's, cute smile, nice C's (maybe D's), about 5'3 and 110lbs and shaved. I had showered before I hopped on the train and really was just looking for some sex. As soon as I said no shower she slipped out of her nightgown and was naked.
I laid on the table and she went right in on about a 10minute bbbj. About half way through I switched it to 69. Nice pussy. Made sure tongue fuck her ass some too seeing if she was like Nicole. Alas, she wasn't. However, she did ask if I wanted CFS or BBFS and I opted for the later.
She started of in CG then RCG. She's got a nice round ass which was great to squeeze. She asked if I wanted to be on top and so I went for standing mish. Have to admit this is probably my fave position. More control for speed and so I don't blow too fast. Really worked her good. She had a pretty good orgasm and she was so wet I couldn't take it anymore. She asked if would cum and when I nodded yes and pulled out she got down quickly for cim.
She wiped me down and gave me a 10-15min massage to finish the hour. It must have been good because I fell asleep. $100HF $300BBFS

New user but have been to 36 dream spa on a few occassions.

I stopped by last night on my way home from work and was greeted by Hanna. She must be in lower 30's, natural B cup, and about 5'3".
We started off the table shower before she gave me a massage for about 30 minutes. We talked quite a bit as I was feeling overly chatty that evening and her english was probs the best out of the girls I've seen at the spa.
After flipping me over she got undressed and started me off with a CBJ. I wouldn't say her mouth skills are the best but they weren't terrible. After about 5 minutes though I was ready to move to on so we switched to missionary followed by doggy. We went for about 7 minutes before I was done.
Overall I was pretty impressed. Hanna seems like a nice girl, her looks fit my taste (I like my girls all natural), and I had a really good time with her. If she's around next time I stop by I'll probably go for another round.

Stopped by Sunday, very quiet, probably because of the beautiful weather.
Took an hour with Emma. Shes 40 ish, great body and unreal tits. Like tits that are from a 60s sex magazine, firm pointed and DD. Tits that could launch a battleship. Big nips too.
After a stand shower. Emma sucked me bb, then we did some bbfs, she has a tight firm wet shaved cooch. No Cumming in the kitty please.
Of course I had to cream those mammaries, so Emma sucked and titfuked me to a creamy release with some accidental facial. Shes a good sport and took like a pro. $320

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stopped by Sunday, very quiet, probably because of the beautiful weather.
Took an hour with Emma. Shes 40 ish, great body and unreal tits. Like tits that are from a 60s sex magazine, firm pointed and DD. Tits that could launch a battleship. Big nips too.
After a stand shower. Emma sucked me bb, then we did some bbfs, she has a tight firm wet shaved cooch. No Cumming in the kitty please.
Of course I had to cream those mammaries, so Emma sucked and titfuked me to a creamy release with some accidental facial. Shes a good sport and took like a pro. $320
Is $320 the set fee or does that include the bbfs tip?

Is $320 the set fee or does that include the bbfs tip?
My experience here (which is frequent) is $320 for the typical service. I have always paid extra for anyting bbfs, but I've had experiences at other places like Bingo and NYAF where it also tends to be YMMV and the girls went straight bbfs without even asking, and sometimes even took the condom off and went bbfs unprompted. Those are girls that I see on the regular though and they are wiley vets. Probably up to the girl. Here I only know that Emma and Nicole will do bbfs, and I always paid an extra $100, but then again they didn't ask I just assumed.

I stopped in today and assumed the regular routine of and found a couple young newer girls. I chose to go with Yoyo. Yoyo is about 28, 5'6 and 115 lbs. Great body, B/C tits and really nice ass and shoulder length hair. Always prefer the standing shower here. More action. Lots of LFK and DFK. P2P and a nice bbbj.
Back in the room and just had her lay back on the table. I was really wanting some DATY especially having given her a thorough washing for preparation. She really got into it and seemed to have an O. She was really wet. Got her on her knees for more bbbj. Took it down pretty good. She grabbed a cover and started in standing doggie with a leg on the table. This girl likes to fuck. She was very encouraging. Sat her on the table for some standing mish to play with her clit some more. Finished of with her in CG. Really good time.
Finished off with a hot towel and about a ten minute cool down massage. Good time. Got the name of the other new girl. Color. Also nice on the eyes. $100HF $220 tip.

Nicole

found about this place on here and seemed like a solid place to make a trip to. Not much hassles or questions. Got to the location and it’s a spa in small building but the space is huge and nice looking. Nicole was listed as extra activity friendly. I wanted. To treat myself to a greek trip. 100$ extra. Looks wise shes a good looking milf with a sexy look to her. I personally am into Milfy women that are busty and she is that. Black long hair. Had on makeup and looked attractive. Her table shower was awesome and left nothing to desire. Rimming galore. Bbj galore until I cim. She got mm D or DD btw. Have me a very good massage after the shower and then a good deep throat BJ no cap. Relentless with the blowjob and seemed to want me to finish in her mouth. We did all the Greek fun in a few positions and she’s a good performer. Finished with a few minutes left to shower and get a massage.
Gave her $100 extra for Greek. Plus $300 standard hour price. She offered me BB as well. Thumbs up for her. Might visit there again.

Amanda (French) - tried 36DS when I saw pics of a girl being described as French super busty on X. Went early evening last night. Hot looking spinner mms Introduced herself and got me in a room with a massage table then Amanda came wearing a short black dress. She’s tall with nice curves and robust pair of soft pillowy boobs. Overall hot. Long hair. Looked mixed and spoke ok English. Nice friendly attitude. Did a TS w/ a Nuru slide French style. Sensual body slide/ DFK/BBJ/BLS. She’s did a fantastic TitJob getting me to come in her tits. Back and after a couple minutes of her laying with her tits in my hand and ass on my dick and I’m massaging them we start to DFK and she goes down using her big lips to get me hard and we 69 then change to her BBJ between my legs and boob fucking with oil then went into a few positions until I burst in the rubber. Her tits were nice to look at and play with in missionary. That sight of big bouncing tits can get me off and hers definitely did it. She told me she’s new there and still trying to learn the place. My first French and left a very Good impression on me. $300?is the hour rate there. I gave Amanda a $40 tip in the beginning of the hour.

Amanda (French) - tried 36DS when I saw pics of a girl being described as French super busty on X. Went early evening last night. Hot looking spinner mms Introduced herself and got me in a room with a massage table then Amanda came wearing a short black dress. She’s tall with nice curves and robust pair of soft pillowy boobs. Overall hot. Long hair. Looked mixed and spoke ok English. Nice friendly attitude. Did a TS w/ a Nuru slide French style. Sensual body slide/ DFK/BBJ/BLS. She’s did a fantastic TitJob getting me to come in her tits. Back and after a couple minutes of her laying with her tits in my hand and ass on my dick and I’m massaging them we start to DFK and she goes down using her big lips to get me hard and we 69 then change to her BBJ between my legs and boob fucking with oil then went into a few positions until I burst in the rubber. Her tits were nice to look at and play with in missionary. That sight of big bouncing tits can get me off and hers definitely did it. She told me she’s new there and still trying to learn the place. My first French and left a very Good impression on me. $300?is the hour rate there. I gave Amanda a $40 tip in the beginning of the hour.
Their announcement shows a French woman named Julie/Julia. Is that who you saw? Photos accurate?