358 Sunrise Hwy- West Babylon

...maybe it's because i'm a big guy, 6'2", 220lbs, mostly muscle, i've been boxing since i'm 12, but she climbs on top of me and starts trying to KILL me. i thought the place on merrick rd the other day was bad, Ruby was a beast. i tell her to calm down! medium is fine! i guess there was a communication barrier b/c she just kept doing what she was doing. i say over and over, Ruby! medium please! not so rough! no reaction. so i just bite down and endure.
Aw come on, suck it up cup-cake! But seriously, I swear some of these lil Asain broads must dip their hand in molten titanium cause their grips that can bend steel.

"The info posted about the “upcoming busts” was gathered (IMHO) from loose talk by some town employees showing off how much they are “in the know” about a nickel & dime type operation because the police really don’t want to waste resources on this stuff."

Yeah I keep an ear out for loose info especially coming from excited village employee's who dont get to do too much.

I enjoy reading your suave attitude towards any enforcement activity around these establishments of sin and pleasure. To each his own. I assume your single with no dependents sitting around a kitchen table who would about freak if Dad was "busted" at a local rub-out joint.

If I seem a bit of an alarmist is cause a friend i had went out for a relaxing massage and was "caught" with his hand in the cookie jar by an over excited rookie cop on a "public safety compliance raid" who mistaken'd my bud's knowledge of the law for a wise ass attitude and after a few blows for "resisting" arrest ended up $3000 poorer for legal fee's, daughters hazed in school till the wife split with them cause she was so "embarassed". Hey take it for what its worth, we all enjoy taking risks, but just use the big head 1st.

Anyway I will share info as long as I come across it, be safe and enjoy. Now if I could find the UTR MILF who needs to pay her cell phone bill or get some more heating oil....I'll leave these asian mamasans alone forever.

@pudgy and @chame

Aw come on, suck it up cup-cake! But seriously, I swear some of these lil Asain broads must dip their hand in molten titanium cause their grips that can bend steel.

i dont know how to do those cool in post copy and pastes that you guys do so you're all stuck with this crap! hey pudgy, do i know you? how did you know my name in the ring is "cup-cake"? like i said before, i can take a hard massage, but the hands on this little thing, she couldn't have been more than 85lbs soaking wet, were like sandpaper anvils. my back actually hurst a little today from the spots where she was digging her elbows and literally punching me.

chame- was that LE info about the sauve attitude towards LE about me? b/c i take the LE thing very very seriously. if my SO found out about my mongering it would be over, no questions, no explanation, no second chance. thats why i was temped not to go at all after the recent LE activity out there. i greatly appreciate any and all heads up.

and thank you all for your continued education and support.

This was your mistake. You shelled out an extra $20 for what amounted to a 40 min torture session. Better to take the half. Your tip was fair given you only wanted the HE, but if you're not enjoying the massage, why not cut it short and ask her to proceed to the soft touch? She'll apreciate it because she'll want to get to the next customer (more money for her). Besides, as you're starting to figure out, these massages are not worth the time you spend "surviving" them. If you want a real massage, there are a number of legit places you could go.

@ diki - i think im figuring this out.. maybe

This was your mistake. You shelled out an extra $20 for what amounted to a 40 min torture session. Better to take the half. Your tip was fair given you only wanted the HE, but if you're not enjoying the massage, why not cut it short and ask her to proceed to the soft touch? She'll apreciate it because she'll want to get to the next customer (more money for her). Besides, as you're starting to figure out, these massages are not worth the time you spend "surviving" them. If you want a real massage, there are a number of legit places you could go.
i appreciate your input. i always listen and read with an open mind. i've actually been doing this for years. i never knew how much more was available though. FS never even crossed my mind. and as far as a decent massage is concerned, when i started this, oh, 20 years ago, the girls did give a good massage, they gave a great massage! almost like they went through massage therapy school before HE school. i guess i'm a little jaded b/c of that. in recent years i havent mongered so much b/c of my SO status. very serious and i dont want to screw that up. so maybe things have gone down hill over the years. and maybe it's the cheap j*w in me, but 160 is a ton of money! not for a mediocre massage and a 4 min FS session. i can get 3 half hour sessions and 3 standard HE's for that kind of scratch! i know, shut up already! you gotta pay to play! again, maybe this is why i'm so unsuccessful at all this crap nowadays. my younger years maybe didnt expect so much! really miss the VIP treatment at 180 merritts. was like a celebrity there! anyway...
thanks as always for listening to my long winded responses! and yes, anything i read from genius blows me away! that guy is a madman!!! happy mongering fellas.

No not addressed to anyone in general, It just appears that some people are more techincal than others.

OK moving on....I was on Yahoo groups the other night and found a group that does GB on LI and there was info on a party this weekend....anyone know if its legit and if so can you send me your experience via PM if possible. I have been interested in going, did go to few when in the service while in the UK and they were real fun, but that was when sex was a bit more of a natural fun thing to do and not such a secret like it is now.

Last edited:
No not addressed to anyone in general, It just appears that some people are more techincal than others.
Yup - using corrrect words is important IMHO as thats the only way we have on a board like this to communicate our exeriences. not the same as talking to someone in person as there is immediate feedback when talking to get clarification of what is being said.
... can you send me your experience via PM if possible.
No PMs on this board.

Last edited:
OK moving on....I was on Yahoo groups the other night and found a group that does GB on LI and there was info on a party this weekend....anyone know if its legit and if so can you send me your experience via PM if possible. I have been interested in going, did go to few when in the service while in the UK and they were real fun, but that was when sex was a bit more of a natural fun thing to do and not such a secret like it is now.
Not sure if this is the same one you found, so take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard of a yahoo group similar to the one you're speaking of where all the women were severly overweight. Not first hand knowledge mind you, but I rememmber reading about it somewhere on UG. Of course this might be totally different from the one you found, but the experience I read about didn't paint too enticing a picture.

Mostly they use pointy elbows. But I love it when these old heavy middle aged women think they are delicate enough to walk on my back. Than they stand on one foot and do pirouettes. Now that is pain.

Then they ask, "how was it?" and expect a big tip. Pudgey some of these women are your soul mates. But you would know better than to walk on my back. LOL

Mostly they use pointy elbows. But I love it when these old heavy middle aged women think they are delicate enough to walk on my back. Than they stand on one foot and do pirouettes. Now that is pain.

Then they ask, "how was it?" and expect a big tip. Pudgey some of these women are your soul mates. But you would know better than to walk on my back. LOL
I forgot about the elbows too. But the grip strength on some of these gals are unreal. I'll never forget the 40plus ah-mo @ Fortuna no bigger than 5ft would grip my trapezius and I would swear she'd tore them off my shoulders. Anyway, if you need a back walk let me know, I'll be sure to cut my toenails and file my callouses ;)

Yup - using corrrect words is important IMHO as thats the only way we have on a board like this to communicate our exeriences. not the same as talking to someone in person as there is immediate feedback when talking to get clarification of what is being said.
No PMs on this board.
No problem. Damn I just realized that you have over 5K posts.....damn. You like Ob1

ISO Su-Ah - KMP Spinner

Since 358 was closed down, I have been thinking about Su-Ah. She has probably gone back to NYC but has anyone seen here back in Nassau or Suffolk? Did 358 reopen at a new location?