358 Sunrise Hwy- West Babylon

South side service rd just west of Babylon Lanes & east of 109. In a small strip of stores. At night the brightest sign in this strip is some place called Azusa or Aruza Place. I drive past this everyday & I noticed a flashing "open" sign in the black colored window. There is no sign above suggesting what kind of place it is, but I smelled amp. Curiousity got the best of me last week & I decided to give it a try. I pulled in front next to a few other cars. Walked in 1st set of doors. Second set was locked but had a doorbell. Rang it & a young (20's) very good looking asian let me in. Amp standards a 9 but not as hot as June in the KMP in Jericho. Must have been about 6 or so rooms with curtains. From the looks at what she was wearing (cutoff denim skirt barely covering her ass cheeks, & her short shirt) I knew right away I was not getting a massage. 40 for the half. I stripped down, she came back in & I started grabing her ass. I declined the massage & she asked what I want. I said everything for 60 tip. Told her all I had was 100 total. She would not budge. Offered bj for but not fs for that. She wouldn't tell me how much fs was but kept asking how much would I give. I kept telling her 60. Not sure if it would be bbbj or cbj. I decided on a hj for 40. She let out girls (b's) with nice big nips. She didn't mind them being played with. Oiled me up and gave a good hj. Helped me with every piece of clothing while getting dressed. Even fixed the bottom cuff of my pants! While I was in the room I could see other mongers walking in. Have fun.

thx for the info, though i have to admit after you said "babylon lanes" all i pictured was an all-AMP bowling team competing at a league :)

they could all just walk over, play their match, then walk back and get back to giving HE.

(in all seriousness thx again next time im on sunrise around there i'll stop in)

Thanks for the recon whereitat

Found them advertising on BP today. Given whereitat's review decided to give them a try. They are in the same building or complex as all american lap dance. Rang the bell and met by an attractive asian woman. Relatively young - could be 20s although 30s more likely. Took the hour for $60. Massage skills poor but did enjoy her sitting on my back and leaning into me. Lots of roaming allowed. On flip asked what I wanted. She indicated bj but I said everything. She indicated 100 and I agreed. She got naked, commenced caressing me with kisses and acess to her tits. Nipples were large. Proceeded to hand action, cbj, cg and daty. A good time was had by all. Never clearly got her name - sounded like it began with a sw or z. Will repeat.

went there as well

Found them advertising on BP today. Given whereitat's review decided to give them a try. They are in the same building or complex as all american lap dance. Rang the bell and met by an attractive asian woman. Relatively young - could be 20s although 30s more likely. Took the hour for $60. Massage skills poor but did enjoy her sitting on my back and leaning into me. Lots of roaming allowed. On flip asked what I wanted. She indicated bj but I said everything. She indicated 100 and I agreed. She got naked, commenced caressing me with kisses and acess to her tits. Nipples were large. Proceeded to hand action, cbj, cg and daty. A good time was had by all. Never clearly got her name - sounded like it began with a sw or z. Will repeat.
kind of knew about them for a while. Went there Thursday night. blacken window front with the infamous neon open sign. walk in and saw the usual set up. I was let in by a cute asian girl. I did see only curtain for doors so I thought, hmmm. Another john was getting his rocks off and she was spooked by this, but not by my fingering. anyway.... cbj (condom in mouth trick), cg, and then doggie. I took 1/2 ansd .1 for all

Bored as hell so decided to give myself a Christmas present. Called and they were open which surprised me. I went by this evening about 7pm. Took the table shower and enjoyed it. Same woman as before and same enjoyable experience. Other mongers there so I wasn't the only one giving himself a Christmas present.

stopped in tonight

thought u guy were talking about the other place next door. so i swung by to check it out met by a 30 something girl at the door. a little big for my taste but i figured what the hell they have a table shower which i like.her name was Sissy id say a 5 on the body and 6 on the face massage was a 8 nice touch but no personality.she barley talked and when it was over she didn't even help me get dressed one of the other thing i enjoy.so 60 hr.... 1 for fun other monger there he had sue wonder what she like has anyone seen sue from here?

360 Sunrise

Any reviews of 360 sunrise?
I went to 360 Sunrise about 2 weeks ago on a Saturday. $60 house fee, expecting massage but really more of a lap dance shop. Mid- to late-30s attractive blonde working the door, a young WOC (maybe 20?) gave me my dance. Asked for BJ, quoted $100. Already there so what the heck. Gives me about 2 mins of LD, then proceeds with CBJ. Ask her to strip out of bra and panties, which she does. Start to reach for a titty, to which she says "That costs more." By now all I am interested in is finishing and getting the hell out of there. A pretty good CBJ, but with these prices and attitude this place should not last.

Name of dancer: ? (she did not give)
Looks: 7
Attitude: 4
BJ skills: 8
Cost: .60 + $

Would I repeat? No way!

The last 3 reviews seem to be of "All American Lap Dance Club" which is reviewed under Strip Clubs. Shouldn't these be moved to that thread?

Has West Babylon become the world's MP mecca? I count seven MP's currently in operation, on the east bound Sunrise Highway Service Road: 354, 358, 360, (these three must have established a proximity record), 380, 500, 750, and 958. Oddly, though I live in the area, I never visited any of these place. Six places that no longer exist include: 498, 640, 800,956, 974, and 373 on the north side. I received an HJ at 498 and $150 FS at 800 and 956.,

Thanks whereitat and lowell

I tend to be hyper-organized and between UG and LIE and BP I am developing quite a database.

Went by today about 2PM, and met at the door by Su-ah (<- phonetically spelled). I would have to call her a spinner and that is exactly what I like. Very pretty face with good makeup. She giggled and took me by the hand as I made sure that SHE would be my date. Set up is exactly as described above. I decided on the half with the ts as I have never had one before. She undressed me and helped me into my robe and sandals and took me by the hand to the shower room. It was nice but now that I have had one, I will pass the next time. Back to the room where I refused to lay down and sat on the edge of the table pulling her close. Negotiated hard for fs but settled for bj. She has the skills, HJ to CBJ kneeling to standing with me fingering, very tight. 69 with daty. Very clean and nice. I begged her for fs but she giggled and said no. She pulled the cover, lubed me as I tried to get her to slow down, but lil jimmy had taken over and popped. Clean up with etoh (as I lay there unable to move a muscle) dressed me with great attention and smiles. If this is the way asian women treat their men, get me a plane tix.

Environment 7 - large rooms but curtains only and lousy rap music playing.
Face 8 - noted poor dentition toward the end
body 9 - spinner, tight p*
Damage .4 for hh house + .6

Verdict - will return for h + fs when funds replenished.

Been back twice in the last week. Both times got Annie. I would prefer the woman that I had the first several times. Annie is a older (30s or 40s vs 20s) but has great skills. Unfortunately will not go for fs but everything else is on the menu and done very well. I like the table shower. Annie does a superb job with the table shower with lots of time and attention paid to all privates.

Has West Babylon become the world's MP mecca? I count seven MP's currently in operation, on the east bound Sunrise Highway Service Road: 354, 358, 360, (these three must have established a proximity record), 380, 500, 750, and 958. Oddly, though I live in the area, I never visited any of these place. Six places that no longer exist include: 498, 640, 800,956, 974, and 373 on the north side. I received an HJ at 498 and $150 FS at 800 and 956.,

WOW mate you got some good information right over here! LOL

358 small strip mall just past 354 on sunrise s service rd, all american girls lap dance located right upstairs
Just to avoid any confusion. The thread I started here is about an AMP at 358, not the lap dance place that seems to be located in the same building. I have not visited the lap dance place.

rumor at post office is that these places are getting hit this week. New cops hitting street and good ol Steve wants to make a splash to make up for pissed off residents due to the shity plowing on most side streets. use caution, also that haircut place is becoming a known city gang hangout, cops gonna pay attention to that whole shitty strip mall.