294 E Jericho 11746

Visited this place today. Found on CL (424-0099). 40/30 60/60. Nice clean place at end of shopping strip next to a bar where people sit outside watching you. BP Gas station on adjacent corner. I called and requested to enter through back door. Waited in room 15 minutes looking at the sign that said "leave undergarments on" while i was nude......Massage was 6.5 out of 10. NO HAPPY ENDING....."Kathy" said "the boss would kill her"......no convincing on my part worked !...tipped 5 dollars and split ( back door) only to find the lady from the bar watching me and saying to the Budweiser Delivery Man " ya, see I told ya" Although I receive NO EXTRAS.....the neighbors clearly feel differently about this place.

Tortured

I visited this location a few weeks back with the same results as all others. Rooms barely covered by thin sheets and a sign right in front of you saying to leave your underwear on. I figured no big deal.. I really was in need of a good massage anyways. I tend to like medium on my shoulders and neck and light on my lower back. Well my evil masseuse was having none of it. The entire time I felt like I had a Jack Hammer pressing against my skin. I told her softer and she pressed harder. I kept trying to tell her no. After 30 minutes ( I payed for the hour) I sat up, got dressed and walked out. The woman understood zero english nor did anyone else who was there. I was so disappointed as this is a very convenient location for me. I cant imagine a place staying open when they are trying to be legit but cant even perform a massage the way the client wants.

kiki and kathy

there are two relatively young chinese girls who work here, kathy and kiki, both are pretty cute. this is a good place for your basic massage

Last edited: