260 Broadway

The Tightness of Rose vs. the Doctor

It sounds to me you like got service from Dr. J herself. I was under the impression she didn't want new customers, she was probably protecting herself with the "Dr. J is in Flushing" story.
/QUOTE]

Frankly, at first I wasn't sure if it was Dr. Judy or not who I saw as I had not seen her in a few years. What makes me think it's not her is that I remember that the doctor had a very small vagina, tight and not very deep. Those of you who might have seen her can vouch for this. Little Rider could hardly get into the tunnel of love, and the doctor would restrict access with her legs. The woman I saw could take a pounding and enjoyed it. She was talkative and friendly.

Maybe they just like messing with us and call everyone "Rose."

Rider

So Dr. J is blondish now, serious highlights, shoulder length. She is fairly competent in English but with a thick accent. Big smile for you all the time.
Her canal is intact...witness Caesarian scars on her abdomen. She doesn't like fingers in her pussy but doesn't mind covered dicks.
Rose is also tight with cunt walls that squeezed in on my finger, she's younger, with dark hair that's short, probably childless,certainly scarless ( I noticed since for some of the time she offered her lower abdomen for inspection from her belly button to her bush and below and it was flawless,toned and smooth), and doesn't speak English. If you had a conversation it wasn't the "Rose" I had. I saw "Rose" during previous encounters with Judy, but didn't enjoy her until last week.

Judy, Judy, Judy!

So Dr. J is blondish now, serious highlights, shoulder length. She is fairly competent in English but with a thick accent. Big smile for you all the time.
The "Rose" I saw had black hair, shorter than shoulder length and her accent wasn't thick. Enthusiastic about me pumping her.

But a few years ago when I saw Dr. Judy, she hardly let me penetrate her, declaring that she was "very small", comments about which I've read on other boards.

So it seems to me that the woman I saw was not Dr. Judy. Seems that way, anyway.

I wonder when the young one works.

Rider

Interesting. You know Dr. J.
I consider her accent pretty thick.
Dr. J also wouldn't specify an amount until at least the second meeting.
The "Rose" I saw was not necessarily young, just younger, maybe late thirties.
I could see her being enthusiastic, she did a cumming act while pumping me with her hand.
But Judy is a native speaker compared to Rose. It may not be considered an accent because it's not English.
Phone conversation: Hello... "Hi you want 'pointee?
Yeah, how about five minutes? "What? I sorry..."
thirty repetitions later....
"Oh you come now?" Yeah, you in Judy's office?
"I sorry...I no undestandee..."
Was your "Rose" pretty, with smooth skin and a toned body?

A Rose By Any Other Name........

The Rose I saw was at the wilting stage of life. She spoke good English, was average in weight (could have stood to lose 10 or 15 lbs), not at all toned as she did not have much of a waist, small B's (How large was younger Rose's?), pleasant but plain face and very smiley and chatty. Definitely late 40's, for sure, if not older.

I saw her Monday. However, when I called late Saturday, 2 days before, I did speak to a woman who spoke broken English. Must have been your girl. I'm wondering what days of the week she works. My Rose was very evasive when I asked about the other girl. I assume yours also provides FS for a similar fee?

Rider

The Rose I saw was at the wilting stage of life. She spoke good English, was average in weight (could have stood to lose 10 or 15 lbs), not at all toned as she did not have much of a waist, small B's (How large was younger Rose's?), pleasant but plain face and very smiley and chatty. Definitely late 40's, for sure, if not older.

I saw her Monday. However, when I called late Saturday, 2 days before, I did speak to a woman who spoke broken English. Must have been your girl. I'm wondering what days of the week she works. My Rose was very evasive when I asked about the other girl. I assume yours also provides FS for a similar fee?

Rider
Funny business.
I enjoyed my Rose (real b) and wondered if fs was on the menu, I never found out.
Tomorrow's another day.
The neighborhood is dense with places according to the threads here (not that I've tried any), so I guess we could go and leave if we don't like what's available and try another place.

I've seen the Dr a few times recently.
I love her smiling attitude. Always gives a good vibe along with medical advice and a sexual explosion.
I'm writing because she says that now Rose is working some weekdays but not on weekends.
I'd like to see Rose again but I'm too close with the Dr. to call her and ask for Rose. I'll wait for her to suggest it.

Wendy

Last week called and spoke to Rose (The older one.) She said that she had a couple of girls who could see me, plus herself it turns out. When I arrived, I told Rose (I'm fairly certain that "Rose" is not Dr. Judy because, as I mentioned before, Dr. Judy has a very short vagina that you can't and she won't let you get all the way into. Not so with Rose.) that I'd like to try someone else for FS. She makes a call and Wendy shows up.

Wendy is an attractive Asian, 28, slim, b's and nice smiling personality. Massage was average, at best, but the main show was very accommodating. She really got into it, lots of moaning (which I believed was real), she' O'd and I came simultaneously. Very nice! Not GFE, but a pleasant experience. Says she lives in Hicksville.

Rider

I've seen the Dr a few times recently.
I love her smiling attitude. Always gives a good vibe along with medical advice and a sexual explosion.
I'm writing because she says that now Rose is working some weekdays but not on weekends.
I'd like to see Rose again but I'm too close with the Dr. to call her and ask for Rose. I'll wait for her to suggest it.
Oldfool, don't be foolish! Dr. Judy is in business. Be polite and simply tell her that you also had a nice time with Rose and you'd like to see her again. She may enjoy your friendship, but she wants your money even more.

Curious, don't you find that she restricts the depth of entrance into her box? I find that to be a big turnoff. The older Rose is into the sex, but her body is nothing more than average.

Rider

She doesn't have much choice I think. I honestly think she is in pain when you go too deep.
I don't likethis conversation...she never told me to lay back, although she did put her ass off limits...maybe I don't reach far enough?
She does limit digits although she didn't many years ago.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I commented on Dr Judy's short vaginal canal years ago. It was like hitting a brick wall. It lead to her and I to have a conversation on dick size, she told me Russian men, not Blacks had the largest cocks she had experienced and led me to start a thread on short cervix's.

Cervix With a Smile

I commented on Dr Judy's short vaginal canal years ago. It was like hitting a brick wall. It lead to her and I to have a conversation on dick size, she told me Russian men, not Blacks had the largest cocks she had experienced and led me to start a thread on short cervix's.
I'm Russian on my father's side! LOL!

Rider