260 Broadway

Thanks for contributing a review, do you have anymore information?
WADR to the moderator- his contribution is less than worthless. This is the famous Dr Judy (or DR AMY depending upon the phase of the moon or something). Check my reviews et al, from 4 years ago for more info.

I have not posted details as she has asked me not to - but as of a couple of days ago everything was fresh and clean.

I suspect that this guy (with 1 post to his/her) name may have motives other than posting a helpful piece of info for us mongers.

I suspect that this guy (with 1 post to his/her) name may have motives other than posting a helpful piece of info for us mongers.

I agree with you on this but, there's always a chance this guy could be a newbie and not know what the hell he is doing. I just can't go around and flame every new guy because he don't know how to write a review. Now since people on here can smell a bullshit a mile away he quickly got called out.

Thanks for helping to point out the BS, your reviews and participation in this forum are greatly appreciated by me and anyone who reads your reviews.

That was my first post and thought It was straight forward and to point. Had a bad experience and didnt feel the need to go into further detail.Thought i was giving fair warning?

I know Dr. J wishes to remain UTR but she's away and has a stunning replacement who is very hot.
My demands are minimal but I was thrilled.
If you are a customer (patient) of the good doctor and call in the next few days on her line you'll get her assistant who is challenged in English but provides great service for a generous tip ( $1C total for HR, all the trimmings I wanted, you may do better but I offered it after the $60 house fee request)

The smell was brutal
WADR to the moderator- his contribution is less than worthless. This is the famous Dr Judy (or DR AMY depending upon the phase of the moon or something). Check my reviews et al, from 4 years ago for more info.

I have not posted details as she has asked me not to - but as of a couple of days ago everything was fresh and clean.

Perhaps, if he had only kept his shoes on, it (the smell) wouldn't have been so bad!

Does she do FS and at what price? Can a new customer just stop by, or this only for old customers? Thanks for the information in advance.
my last experience there (10 months ago or so) was $100 total. Oddly, no BJ warmup was allowed so it took my a while to finsh.

Last edited:
Review of Rose

Please don't jump all over me for having been a lurker for a few years! I'm a regular on a couple of other local boards and have only so much time to devote to these literary pursuits. Sorry!

That being said, I there Monday and saw Rose. Haven't been there is a couple of years. No, she is not the young hot one previously described. The Dr. has not been on vacation. She no longer provides there. She simply answers the phone in Flushing and has one of the women who are on that day take care of you. Unfortunately, I don't know the "young hot one's" name as Rose was very evasive on the issue.

Rose was just average in build, late 40's I would guess, very pleasant and accommodating. 160 for the hour (too much these days, especially since the session lasted only 40 min) FS. Pleasant body rub, but nothing professional. Oil used with attention to the boys and butt area (no prostate action). CBJ? Well, little Rider never got more than 2" past her lips with a little licking action like an ice cream cone! She's tight and the initial CG was too much for her. Switched to misch for a very routine finish.

Would I return again? For a different girl, though some of you might be happy with Rose. The donation, I feel, is a bit high.

Like I mentioned, I could not get any information on any other of the women there.

Rider

Please don't jump all over me for having been a lurker for a few years! I'm a regular on a couple of other local boards and have only so much time to devote to these literary pursuits. Sorry!

That being said, I there Monday and saw Rose. Haven't been there is a couple of years. No, she is not the young hot one previously described. The Dr. has not been on vacation. She no longer provides there. She simply answers the phone in Flushing and has one of the women who are on that day take care of you. Unfortunately, I don't know the "young hot one's" name as Rose was very evasive on the issue.

Rose was just average in build, late 40's I would guess, very pleasant and accommodating. 160 for the hour (too much these days, especially since the session lasted only 40 min) FS. Pleasant body rub, but nothing professional. Oil used with attention to the boys and butt area (no prostate action). CBJ? Well, little Rider never got more than 2" past her lips with a little licking action like an ice cream cone! She's tight and the initial CG was too much for her. Switched to misch for a very routine finish.

Would I return again? For a different girl, though some of you might be happy with Rose. The donation, I feel, is a bit high.

Like I mentioned, I could not get any information on any other of the women there.

Rider
Welcome to UG. I recognize the handle. And please post more here. You usually have excellent information. I in turn will try to share more with that other board as well. Even is it just cut and paste from the other board.

Last edited:
I know Dr. J wishes to remain UTR but she's away and has a stunning replacement who is very hot.
My demands are minimal but I was thrilled.
If you are a customer (patient) of the good doctor and call in the next few days on her line you'll get her assistant who is challenged in English but provides great service for a generous tip ( $1C total for HR, all the trimmings I wanted, you may do better but I offered it after the $60 house fee request)
Oldfool, what was the name of the "stunning replacement" and am I correct in understanding that you too paid $160 for your session?

Thanks!
Rider

Oldfool, what was the name of the "stunning replacement" and am I correct in understanding that you too paid $160 for your session?

Thanks!
Rider
I can't ignore a direct request. I had a $100 hj from Rose. She was naked and allowed insertion of a finger into her terrifically tight and somewhat wet hey-nanny-nanny and ass.

Her face is smooth and creamy of complexion. Her body is also smooth, toned, and without fat except where it forms her beautiful B's.
Her bush is also scant but natural, with skin showing through long straight hairs.
She is almost unable to converse in English and has only a few English phrases to use.

It sounds to me you like got service from Dr. J herself. I was under the impression she didn't want new customers, she was probably protecting herself with the "Dr. J is in Flushing" story.

I believe Rose will be scarce now that Dr. J is back.

I reread my post which was about Rose and am sorry if I misled you. She asked for $60 for the "boss" and I gave her $100.
She came back ready to go, sprayed my hands with alcohol and invited roaming.
So, it was $60 upped to $100, not $60+ $100. It was clear from my semi-report I got a hj, though.
If you look at the postings by Genius from a few years ago you get the sense of the Dr.'s MO.
I have had many good sessions with her, believe she is a smart independent and not an indentured servant, and good session or not I always appreciate her knowledge, effort, and abilities, and I have a lot of respect for her.