22D Hempstead Tpk, Farmingdale

Thanks accnts - just as I suspected from my extensive field reasearch into the matter.

"... some Chinese women in Hong Kong use Tampax tampons, although it seems rare for Asian women to use tampons."

What? You wrote your thesis on this? Now I too, know how to become a genius. LOL

Before tampons, all women in Mainland China used belts like the belts discussed.

Maybe as with many trends they may start to use them again, can't you just imagine seeing a hottie in low-cut jeans bend over and the top of her g-string is showing as well as her menstruation pad straps. Some may find that sexy, no?

Let's bring sexy back.

Last edited:
In the Mao ere, the women actually used rags, I was told by my SO. She said China was a poor country, and pads were a luxery item.
True, my SO is in her early 30's and she had to use them (pads with belts) when she was young. Her family was wealthy prior to Mao, dating back a few generations. We always discuss the old world and I've learned alot.

When did women stop having to use them here? Forty years ago?

went on monday and things were all up in the air..girl <cici> was in and out then near the end of the message< soso> heard a man walk in.. ask for probably the owner ...someone told him he just left ..he waited it seems for the owner as I finished and started to walkout cici pushed me out the backdoor..so not sure what was going on.. might be time to stay away for a few.. just a warning

I was there today and had a middle-aged woman named Sandy. The owner was there and I knew right then that I wasn't going to get anything but a massage. I opted for the hour and got aa nice soft massage and even though she didn't touch the boys, she did make me squirm. Toward the end of the session she asked if I wanted to go for another half-hour for 20 dollars more, but I declined. I know that the outlay for 70 dollars for an hour and half is a great deal but I knew iwasn't going to get a HE so what's the point. If you want a nice massage without theextras this place is fine. Sandy did a fine job. I almost forget to mention that there was the hot towel treatment with the glass of water at the end. On my way out I took a piece of candy to boot.

been there a few times massages were good first few times .. the rest have been ok.. havent had sandy but they have been pushing that extra half hour for 20 the last few times.. whether you take the 30/30 or 50/60 they want that extra 20.. you can get extras HE .. and you can get some out of their tops and have had them laying on the table with me.. but no undoing pants

but of course only speaking from my times there.... otc rubbing has been allowed...more power to the genius if you have gotten them down
There is no if about it.

I could not get them completely off (around her ankles)so I really could not get her legs spread as completely as I wanted. She was extremely anxious during this time - I dont think she was used to a guy like me.

went wed nite on the way home.. its all changed since two weeks ago it seems... cici and her b/f own it .. sandi just came on cause she can speak english she told me last nite... they now have a sign posted on the front door 40/30 .. took the half for 30 told no 40 I only pay 30 ..you time to go...cici came in to look and said ok .. so still hang tough with the price ...sandi did a okk massage... was only really looking for that last nite... looks/body are 5 's... didnt see any other of the girls...sandi ask who I had seen and gave her a list .. including cici lasy week...

went Sunday afternoon once again had cici ... maybe I have just gotten bored of going here .. but will not go back for awhile everything was lack luster for the half hour.... massage was avg at best so if that good it isnt so bad.. next place..

My first Review here on UG!

went today after work. Got there at 7:30. Only took 1/2 hr for 40 because I had somewhere to be at 8:30. Cici was the only one working (although there was an older woman sitting on the coach in the entrance). I was underwhelmed by Cici's looks. Giving her a 5/5 (face/body) is being generous

Anyway, Message was ok. First 10 mins, I was face down and she kept a towel on me while she did some light messaging. That was alittle annoying. I asked her to take the towel off, but she didnt seem to understand. After another 5 mins, she finally moved the towel down and applied some light oil. The message was MUCH better from then on. I had worked out earlier in the day and was feeling sore and this hit the spot.

I started roaming around her ass and legs. She then started to lean into the back of my head with her tits. I tried to reach under her shirt, but she started giggling and saying no, no.... So I backed off.

20mins in and no flip yet (remember, I was only getting the 1/2 hr) so I again tried to advance things. I reached into her shirt and managed to free one of her tits. Sucked on her nipples for a minute or so and then she heard someone outside the curtain so she pulled away. But at least she now knew I wanted more than just a massage.

She spent the last 10 mins doing long arm strokes along my back and ass. It felt really good. I figured.. OK, now she'll ask me to flip. But no. Instead she said "1/2 hr up".

I indicated that i wanted more and hinted that I would like to FINISH. She said she would but I needed to pay for another 1/2 hr. It was 8pm and I had to be somewhere at 8:30, but I wasnt leaving without my HE. So, I paid extra 10 for another 1/2 hr (knowing I would be done one way or the other by 8:15).

She had me lie on my back and oiled my boys!. YEAH.

She kept whispering to me to be very quiet and she worked my shaft. I said i would. I just laid back and enjoyed. She had me finished in 5 minutes.

She gave me a hot towel cleanup and I tipped her 20. She seemed happy.

I was out the door at exactly 8:15 and made my 8:30 appt relaxed and happy.

All in all, not the best, but certainly not the worst ive had. I May go back.

Went today to 22D Hempstead Turnpike or Tpke in Farmingdale. Paid $50 for an hour. Reasonable back massage, but no teasing of the boys. She asked if I wanted more time and since the massage was reasonable, I paid $20 for an additional 1/2 hour. She then put down the pillow and as I laid down face up, she covered the boys with the towel. She did a short head massage, not bad, followed by an extensive foot massage with lots of oil. After a while I asked her to help me with the boys before the time ran out.

When it came time for the HE, she oiled the boys and then put my hand on it, while she ran her hands lightly nearby. If I tried to get her hand to do the work, she would only do that if I kept my hand on her hand like she was some kind of puppet. I brought myself to the point of no return for the HE and then I put her hand on it, at which point she promptly finished me off. So mission accomplished, but it wasn't much fun.

Massage skill overall: Not bad. The foot massage was very extensive, felt pretty good, but I never had one of those before.

Words of warning: Their massage rooms are open to the ceiling at the top, so you can hear EVERYTHING going on in the other massage rooms. You hear even words being whispered. The hot towel to wipe off the massage oil was only at room temperature. The water offered at the end was also at room temperature. She put so much oil on my feet that I had to use soap and water in the bathroom to remove it - or I would have slipped right out of my flip-flops.

The gal I had was neither attractive nor ugly. The other gal waiting in the front room as I left was not attractive.

One advantage: If you decide you like their massage, you can keep their business card which doubles as a buy-9-and-get-the-10th-one-free tracking mechanism.

I've had much better massages, by a mile. I've had much better HE(s). I won't be going back, but then I guess they basically don't want our kind of business.

Oh, yes. Some other interesting observations:

While I was helping myself toward a HE, she held the towel up a little to avoid someone walking by in the hallway being able to spot what was going on. Note: That means when you're on the table the curtain doorway is never really completely closed and you never have full privacy.

After she put down the pillow and I laid face up, as mentioned she did put the towel over the boys but she also said at that point: "Sleepy" which could have been a clear comment about the condition of the boys at that moment because she said it as she over the boys.

The gal doing my massage said her name as Diana. She must have spoken the best English, because she was the one answering the phone. The most interesting thing was I heard a guy's voice asking "Come back in 5 minutes? Come back in an hour?" from the front door. Diana went to the front door and said "Come back tomorrow". Then I heard a male voice say "Maybe she thought we were cops".

Lesson learned: Probably better to go solo to an AMP. Or maybe Diana was protecting some of her steady clients from me, the new guy, in case I turned out to be a cop - which I'm obviously not.

dont think they thought you were a cop.. its seems they are or have become.. massage bodywork and you do the rest sorta place...
Stopped by yesterday. They asked $40 I offered 30 that they accepted w/o comment for the half. Had Yee- za, thin woman, just ok in looks.

Absolutely no extras (I dont consider rubbing her bare thigh just below her shorts or patting her ass as extras). She took my hand away the several times I put it on her chest and she pulled her hand away the several times I put it on little genius.

But I just may go back. This girl gives a kick ass massage that includes her climbing onto the table and squating on your back. She put everything she had into it and was clearly hot and exhausted when done (As oppposed to the situations when I put everything I have into the girl and I get hot and exhausted - obviously not with this girl).

So if thats what you want (sometimes I do) this is the one to see. If you want any extras, this is not the place to be.

She was happy with my tip ($10) as she gave me a hug, big smile and on my way out gve me a buy 10 get 1 free card, wrote her name on it phonetically and in Chinese and asked me to ask for her next time. I have a feeling a lot of guys dont tip her.

when I go back I will probably take the hour - the card says $50 for the hour.

Total English skills consists of the word "no" and "me next time" when she hands you the card.

Last edited: