22 West spa

I do like this place, I have been going even when it was Gold Spa before it morphed into 22 West. My concern is that the last time I went, a little over a month ago, I buzzed and there was no answer, buzzed again no answer, then I just pushed the door open. But the service is terrific for the most part.

Looking for Gold - found 22W

I Googled Gold Spa, got a number and wound up at 22W Spa (W38 St bet 5 and 6). It is certainly not Gold Spa. The entrance is street level, very gaudy, almost shouts "Hand Jobs Here!" but I went in anyway.

Place is nice, mamasan took my $80 for the hour ($60 for the half if you're interested). She had a loose top and I got a good view of some nice boobs so I had a feeling that I found a winner.

Out came my masseuse, Gina, pleasant to look at, about 5'5", nice tits. Also she wasn't wearing the usual "don't touch" tight top and bra. Went into the room and I immediately lowered her shoulder straps and sucked on some fine boobs. As I undressed, she grabbed Jr. and I knew I hit paydirt.

Off to the shower, thorough washing with the appropriate special attention.

Back to the room, face down. There was no real massage. She started with the slow tickle, then some massage, back and forth.

After the flip I see she has shed her clothes, except or a thong. She rubbed fondled and licked me all over - it was great. I tried for a bbbj but only cbj was permitted. Didn't matter, she was licking me up and down; finally she lay on top of me and rubbed her boobs all over until I was done.

Cleanup followed by more massage until time expired.

It was the best non-f/s spa I've been to; I'll certainly return.

I tipped $80; she was very happy.

The other girls looked hot, too. .

Pesonaly, I am done with this place. It is a shame too because the old Golds was one of my atfs. IMHO since the change in venues the quality of the service has nosedived. I used to visit golds at least every other week, and had good to great experiences with most of the staff. They were always warm and treated me exactly how I expected to be treated. I also pretty much never had a problem with any extra service if I was in the mood. Billy Joel, Frank Sinatra, it was rarely an issue as long as I took care of the cover, and I always keep a ticket with me. One time I didn't have one and the resourceful girl I was with used saran wrap for a cbj.
Gold's girls were not knockouts, but there was allways at least 1 or 2 better than average looking girls around. I find now that the girls are average at best. The better looking ones didn't make the move over to 22 west. It is always full of man traffic, and the mamasan rushes you out the door like you are the relative that overstayed your welcome on thanksgiving.
Coco used to offer you a tea or water and idle conversation and give you a hug as you were leaving. The girls will still perform extras, but it just isn't the same.
Top that off with the fact that they are all pretty much over the hill and tired looking; it just isn't worth my money and more importantly my time anymore.
I have a couple of new places I have been going to in NJ which is closer to home for me any way. So good by Gold/22 West it was fun but now it is time I move on.

For a quick R & T, this place is ok and for the price, it is adequate. The girls are in the typical AMP range of 3-5; and the service varies from a 5 to 7, so you get what you pay for. There are so many AMPs out there, to each his own. All we ask is that people share their information so we can all benefit and get the best 'bang for the buck.'

I was there yesterday. I also had trouble with a very lackluster massage from Yong. Kinda lazy rubbing my back. When she moved to the legs, I started to feel her stop moving - looked back and she was asleep! I realize I'm not that thrilling, BUT!
On the flip, a very mechanical and phony ("Oh Baby") HE. Not sure I'll go back.

Last edited:
My first time in the new place. Was a semi-regular at the old one.

Paid $70 and got the, "Next time you pay $80, ok?"

Couldn't hear the name of the girl I got, Ruby maybe?

Cute spinner and I LOVE spinners.

TS was slow and not particularly fun in any way. Scant attention paid to the important parts and I thought, "Ugh."

Into the room and she hops on to start the massage. Decent massage technique, but I loved the way she slipped one knee between my legs and ran it up and downa nd over my ass as she massaged. She managed to use ot to gently massage my balls and by the time she moved down to my legs I was pretty stiff. Overall the massage was so so, but the sensuality of it was top notch.

When it came time for the soft touch, i felt those small boobs rubbing all over my back and she started kissing my neck and shoulders and down my spine wich was quite unexpected. She then started kissing and licking my cocyx. No, not THAT bone, my tailbone. I thought I was gonna get some talpipe cleaning, but she was teasing and started with the stroking and even though I implored her to go there she would only come close with her tongue. But not close enough. It was kinda driving me nuts though as she had me up on my knees kissing and licking my ass cheeks as she slid a finger inside and stroked my balls and cock through my open legs.

I tried to hold out, but the combined stimuli was too much and I blew right then and there.

Clean up was perfunctory and I tipped $40.

As she walked me out she winked, "Next time we do more!"

I have a feeling there will be a next time...

22 W - Some retro-reviews from June - December of 2009

Many of the girls have already been reviewed, so I will try and keep it concise. All reviews are true and accurate, but some are meant to provide a little humor during these tough times.

Judy - 6:00 A.M. on a Friday morning in Sept.:

I had pulled an all niter for a big work-related launch, and needed some relief. I I called ahead to confirm that Judy was available since it was so early in the morning. She's the only person who has consistently provided me with BBBJ, once even allowing CIM (pretty sure she wasn't expecting it at that time, and just drained me out till' I was done), and I needed one after the recent work-related stress I was going through.

I greet mama-san, give my 70 fee, and mama-san calls Judy, who looks like she just woke up. Bloodshot eyes with big bags under her eyes, she mumbles "want shower"? I say yes, and she gives me a body shower that would irritate a zombie.

I know it's early though, so I am ok with it. She eventually leads me to the room, and sheds her clothes. She has a HUGE bandaid on the left side of her back. She tries to explain what happened but it's 6 AM and I've been up 24 hours so far and she is half asleep so I do not remember what happened to her. She massages me for about 5 mins then says she wants to lay next to me. I am getting excited and say SURE! She lays down, and then faces me sideways, then closes her eyes. Then she says something to the effect of "let's sleep together" and goes to sleep. I allow her to nap for about a min, then start fondling her boobies. I suck them hard, hoping she'll wake up. She tries to go back to sleep, but my fondling is keeping her awake. Eventually she gets up and goes back to massaging me. Eventually she does provides the BBBJ, and I pop. I ended up falling asleep for a bit after that, but woke up when a hot towel was cleaning me up. She apologized and promised she'd be better next time. I told her no problem and tipped .5 for her efforts.

I will continue reviews of others when I have more time... gotta get going!

Treehuggah.

More reviews of 22 W

Yeah, please get going, those trees are feeling lonely.

Nice review by the way. Poor girls. I used to go at night too. But kind of liked the sleepy version of them. Don't ask me why.
Something important I forgot to mention. When I was frequenting Golds, I saved a copy of their special $70 coupon as a PDF file so it was easy to print out from work without actually going to the website. 22 West still accepts this coupon, and everytime I hand it to the mamasan, she always tells the girl "VIP, 50 minute massage".

I'm not sure if she uses that VIP line on all the mongers, but I seem to get decent mileage out of the gals.

Now then, on to the reviews:

Cece (honorable mention, as she's no longer there)
Cece was the only girl that looks like she's still in her twenties. Soft, taut skin. Petite, but still curvy. Only downside was her small cup. I think they were A cups. Very cute face, with a warm smile. Her massage skills were ok too. I was especially attracted to her scent. Something about the way she smelled really turned me on. When she climbed on my back, and rubbed her legs and thighs all over my body, her skin felt really good. Sigh, really missed that. HE with oil, but would kiss my neck and nipps the whole time she was finishing me off.

Nana:
I had her the first time I was there. I did get to experience her famous neckjob? but didn't get much mileage beyond that. I just wasn't that physically attracted to her. She was a bit older than I was hoping. She looked to be about 40, skinny and petite body, small cups, EXCELLENT massage skills though. Neckjob finish with a finger up the nether-region. Never tried her a 2nd time after sampling the other gals.

Judy:
Reviewed in my previous thread.

Rosie:
She's the only "therapist" i currently see. Very plain face... maybe a 5 out of 10; fair body (maybe 6.5 / 10), moderate boobies (I think about B cup, but they have enough perk to satisfy me), but I love her attitude. Very friendly, very flirty. Lots of LFK.

Massage is not that great. Worst among the girls being reviewed by me. But I see her for her soft touch. She gives kisses all over my back, kisses all over my chest, gives some suction action on my nipps, and gives some light kisses on the twins and my shaft. The first time she did that I got really excited cause I thought I'd be getting a BJ. Alas, it's just a tease... she always finishes via HE with oil, but there's lots of DFK during her finish.

I may try the others, but I'm kind of on the fence. I'm content with what I have here, so I'm reluctant to sample something new at the moment.

Review of Bibi (Bebe?)

Following up on the above list from Treehuggah.... I recently had a pleasant visit with Bibi

She is a spinner, with a nice smile and a friendly attitude. Claimed to be 26 and definitely looks about that age. Nice soft skin, clean, pleasant scent. B cups. Not much curves though.

TS was good and thorough. Massage was okay. She did put in effort into the massage and tried to be thorough, but I was in a hurry.

No problems with top and bottom off, though for some reason, she wouldn't completely disrobe.... had the top dangling around her waist...

Very friendly. Mouth was completely off limits, but no other restrictions. Digital insertion was welcome. Finished Russian. Friendly chit chat during the session.

A side note: $70 with coupon now only gets 45/50 minutes. $80 for full hour, with or without coupon.

Will repeat with Bibi.

Hate to tell you firecracker, but if you tipped $40 or $50, she would have been just as happy!
So I see from reading these reviews. That's OK, I had a terrific session, far better that what I expect from an AMP.

As long as I'm posting, I also has a great session with Bebe. Just as jb_nyc posted above except she had an active tongue all over me. It was great but a bbbj would be better.

Last edited:
Arrived about 9PM, and the momma called two girls in, I looked and passed and she asked why? I told her I like thin girls so she called out Bibi.

Had a nice session and tipped her $20. She said the minimum was $40 but I said, thats all and she said thanks.

JimyDr - did you have a 30 minute session with Bibi ?
Why such a low tip ? Was she lacking ? Did the service not meat your expectations ?
just curious. Is this the typical tip you leave for a massage and HJ.

These girls talk with each other, so service may suffer on repeat visits if you become known as a miser.

JimyDr - did you have a 30 minute session with Bibi ?
Why such a low tip ? Was she lacking ? Did the service not meat your expectations ?
just curious. Is this the typical tip you leave for a massage and HJ.

These girls talk with each other, so service may suffer on repeat visits if you become known as a miser.

I had an hour session. That is what I pay for a HJ. I have 3 girls in Queens that blow me for $40.

They can talk all they want. I have been doing this for over 20 years.

I never have any issues with repeat places, except for them getting shut down.

Do you think a $100 tip for a HJ gets you a better handjob?

haha yeah that second hand!!! kidding aside, its up to you to tip or not or the amount, he was just curious as to why it was so low(according to his payscale). Whatever makes you comfortable.

been here twice, had Laura both times. 28 yo (approx) petite, B cup. Would highly recommend. TS then Nice medium massage. On to soft touch for 10 mins. Then flip, up on table lying down, roaming allowed. Toungue action on boys and finish. Tipped 40. Excellent experience