22 West spa

Maya

Just to offer the other side, I've had one super experience with Maya (really good massage, very playful, quite interested in showing me a really nice time, and she also seemed to have a good time, too) and then one really regular session with her. The "regular" session I had was when they were completely busy, but the super session I had was when they were slow (Saturday afternoon).

I would add Judy to the list of AVOID. She was a mid 30's waste of time. She closed ALL the lights and then opened the door a crack. Tried doing the 'neck job' to simulate a bj - thinking I was some stupid 1st timer. She was a total waste -

Thanks, that's a good point. Looks like my best option is to stop making a pest of myself and read the rules. Man, have I been an asshole or what!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shishika

I had a session here with Shishika. Quite interesting. Typical worn down body of an AMP "27 year old" woman (think 37+). I'd give her 5-6 on looks. She made a big effort which paid off. Mediocre massage, lots of UTC roaming, undressing, lots of rubbing, didnt allow fingering but provided a great "ball job", as opposed to regular BJ. Quite fun. paid 70 + 40

sounds like you had Jessica. I thought she was cute, liked her smile. would rate her a solid 7. Small girl , i thought she was about 30. Gave me a great massage, and above average soft touch. She did not get naked for me, nor would she suck on my balls, but gave above average HJ, lots of attention to the boys. Could be the same girl I suppose. What was the big effort ? would you repeat?

sounds like you had Jessica. I thought she was cute, liked her smile. would rate her a solid 7.
Off-topic.

Just goes to show you that these very arbitrary numbers people assign to looks and whatever don't mean much. I think descriptions work better. Something like "small, tight bottom", or even "sort-of pretty face" says more to me than 5-6, which is completely subjective.

Went last week - mentioned that I usedto pay 70 and they let me go for the 70, rather than 80. Place is very busy and like a factory moving people around. I had Julia - only one available at the time. She was pretty - but was actually much prettier when she loosened her hair. Massage skills were so-so, but at leastshe tried. Then on the flip, off with the top and on with HJ. Tried taking off panties but she was reluctant but still let me go UTC. I will go back and would take Julia again, but would like to see other talent first before choosing.

bebe

Place was busy again last night. Does anyone know how they get so many mongers ? I never see them advertise in CL or in the Voice. I suppose the new owners have some way to market this place. Last year 22 west advertising everywhere, yet was always quiet, and they usually had only 3 girls working. Now they have 10 girls and are always busy when I go. It could be the dresses they wear. Wonder why other places don't copy this style. Maybe less girls are willing to bear all for same tips ?

Last night I got Bebe for the first time. She has a nice body, looks about 25. Table shower was good. Massage was very good, she had energy and put an effort into it. Off with the top, asked for russian and she obliged. She was fun. Left 40 and she was happy. She said I was her fifth customer of the day.

Saw a beautiful girl when I was leaving, she was walking down the stairs. Wow, she gave me an enticing look, I was tempted to go another round with her, but she had a client waiting for her. Should have gotten her name.

Last edited:
Place was busy again last night. Does anyone know how they get so many mongers ? I never see them advertise in CL or in the Voice. I suppose the new owners have some way to market this place. Last year 22 west advertising everywhere, yet was always quiet, and they usually had only 3 girls working. Now they have 10 girls and are always busy when I go. It could be the dresses they wear. Wonder why other places don't copy this style. Maybe less girls are willing to bear all for same tips ?
Time Out New York recently had an article about R&T joints in NYC, and 22 West was number one on the list. Sucks, because their street-level visibility is already high enough, and I feel the quality has declined somewhat due to the volume. I've had to wait for the table shower a few times, and it cuts into your overall time. Really not happy about that. I hope the spike in activity is temporary, because this place had been great, but it's starting to get annoying.

Decided to swing by 22 West after reading all the good things about it. Walked into the wrong building and took a tour ride on the elevator before getting back out and calling them again. Finally found the place next to a closed down Ice Cream shop after the 4th call;p Walked in and was greeted by grandma. Place looks okay. Definitely can't judge the book by it's cover ;) Gave grandma one large bill and was given back a 20. Took the advice from the others and said, "Price went up?! I used to go to 36th Street and only paid $70". Grandma said, "Yes price went up long time! Today ONLY! Today ONLY!" and gave me back another $10.

Was shown to a room in the back by Lola. She was cute. No boobs at all almost. Massage skills was ok. Better than what I expected. She said she was 27. When it was time, the feathery touches came and she spent some time on my back. Started kissing slightly all over as well. Then flipped and continues the kissing. Even kissed my knobs. I thought she was about to do some BBBJ. LK on the lips was allowed. After about 5 10 minutes the lotion came on. Work was slow and not rushed. Roaming UTC was totally open. She was even quite wet. Cleanup was good and afterwards gave me another 5 mintues of head massage.

Only down side to the experience was that she didn't help me dress or undress. She did lay out all my clothes for me on the bed when we were done. Tipped her 40 and she didn't seem upset. I was gonna tip more because she gave me unfettered access to everything, but I didn't want to start off being too generous. I definitely plan to revisit again and will tip more when service is superb.

Truly hope this place doesn't get raided. Entrance is just too easy and no locks on the sliding room doors.

22 West... Take 2

Another story to contribute to the group!

After writing the last review, I couldn't stop thinking about the time I had so I decided to take another stroll over to 22. Hit the bell and was buzzed right in. (Can't imagine what would happen during a raid. There's just no time to throw on the undies and play the "I was only here for a massage" thing.) Was greeted by a different lady this time that walked down from the stairs. She looks like she's in her 30s early 40s. Petite with at least a B. Wouldn't mind having her. Ask her, "Old price for old customer" and she said yes and handed her 3 20s and a 10. A call to Rose was made and down came this cute little girl that looks like she's in her 20s with a small pony tail tied on one side in a black dress. She can almost pass for a Japanese.

Rose took me by the hand and walked me into a different room this time and asked me to undress while she went out for more towels to setup the bed. This room actually has a regular door with a lock. Once the bed was set up she wrapped me up with a towel and had me sit on the bed while she went to check on the shower. Shower wasn't ready yet so she sat back down next to me and chit chatted a little. Her hand roamed a bit and grabbed my boy asking me how old I am. Had her guessed and she guessed 8 years under my actual age. Did not believe me when I told her how old I really was. I get that quite often. I guess I have a baby face.

The shower was ready in 2 minutes and she led me into the shower room, cleaned up the shower table with dish detergent and had me lay face down first. She used a scrubber, which was not used during my last visit, and lightly scrubbed me down, cleaning all the areas and even sliding her hand between my cheeks for a deeper clean. Then the flip and cleaning from top to bottom. Now, I am uncircumsized so cleaning my boy takes a little effort of pulling back the skin. Very few TS that I've had has done it properly, but this one knew what she was doing. Gave me a good 20 second tug and clean too! During this whole time there was some chatting and she said she was 25, which is quite likely if not too far from her actual age, and that she's been in NY for only 6 months, with 5 spent working at 22 West.

Once shower was done, she walked me back to the room and had me lay face down on the bed and dried my legs and feet off a bit more before proceeding to massage my back. The massage was pretty strong and not too bad. The ladies must get the same training when they first start because it's almost the same. Some times I would get to feel her leg, which was quite smooth, and when she was massaging my legs, she was rubbing her croch on my foot. That was quite a turn on. She was spending a bit too much time on my legs and I had more problems with my upper back so I asked her to spend a bit more time on my back, which she complied. Half hour when by and she politely said she's switching to soft massage and I said ok.

I sensed her getting off the bed to prepare, putting more towels and the oil between my legs and started the feathery touches. Then she hopped on and started giving me the boob back massage. She was only slightly bigger than Lola, about an A+ B-. Then came the light kissing that went down to the back and more light touches on the legs. When flip came, she got on top of me and started kissing my chest and all over. Gave me a couple of LK on the lip too. Almost a GFE! Not just a peck without lip motion if you know what I mean. She kissed slowly down and on my thighs and then held my boy and kissed the knobs. Even started kiss on the shaft and I THINK a little bit on the small head too! She switched her position and gave me a nice access to her behind. I was rubbing her OTC below and then UTC. She then moved and got on top of me in a 69 position giving me a nice view of her Y. I could not resist going DATY. I cannot tell if she was doing BBBJ on me or not since I didn't feel any tongue, but it felt good whatever she was doing. I then made her get up and lay down to do more DATY (she thought I was gonna do her and said no sex, but I told her not sex). She layed down and allowed me to do DATY with her panties pulled to the side. However, after a minute or so I stopped coz she didn't seem comfortable with it. I guess she didn't like the laying down part with no control. She didn't smell or taste bad but I wonder if she does wash herself after every customer or even change her panties. She definitely would need to after I leave since I was trying not to swallow any saliva and I totally soaked her at the Y.

I layed back down and she layed down next to me and broke out the oil and started doing a nice HJ. I continued to rub her clit and even stuck a bit of my finger inside her. Her moaning act was pretty good. When I was trying to go deeper she politely asked me not to go inside in her broken English. I finally came and would be surprised if I didn't get some on her since she was laying next to me so close. She wiped me down with the towel and went out to get some hot towels and gave me a better cleanup. Again about the cleanup that I must say she does a great job on my boy pulling back the skin and making sure she got every spot. The only thing she missed was my hands.

There was no quick massage after and I got dressed. Tipped her 60 for such a good time and after she gave me a hug, I asked to use the bathroom. Washed my hands with soap and had a good rinse of my mouth with Listerine that was in there and left with a smile! I have definitely found my new spot, but I just can't help but worry that LE will come knocking any time with the place being so easily accessed! I wonder if they've ever been raided before or even worries about it.

Until the next time! ;)

22 West

I do not know of any other places Like 22 West, where the girls wear short dresses and get topless for a Rub and Tug place. Usually they dress like this at the FS places which charge a higher entrance fee.

How many of the girls at 22 West will do FS ?
I do not think it is easy get FS here, rarely hear Billy Joel sing but usually get other extras.

Ruby

Went Wednesday evening, paid 70 at the desk and asked for the full hour, Coco made a face but said ok this time.
She called for one of the girls and Ruby came walking down the stairs with a nice smile. She is about 35 and slightly bigger than average, not as chubby as Young. Ok face with a good attitude. Decent TS, then an excellent massage. Below average soft touch but became very playful after the flip, out came her tits. I lifted up her skirt, she was wearing a g-string, allowed UTC roaming. She kissed the shaft before oiling it up and continued blowing on it as she stroked me. Was a good time. Left 40 tip and she did not count it, then she walked me out. I was the only monger , did not hear anyone else enter or leave which is unusual for this place.

Last edited:
was going to visit last evening, but as I was walking down 38th street Saw a police vehicle directly in front of 22 West, looked like the door of the spa was open, I turned around and walked away. Anyone hear of anything occuring here yesterday ? Hope it was nothing.