2023 - 2024 NY Knicks

Yeah, I was surprised that they traded IQ, but I understand that he no longer had a future with NY as they were not going to pay him the amount of money he would want to be on the bench. RJ Barrett needed to go. At this point, we have seen enough of his sample size to know that he is not a viable third option on this roster.

Hopefully they are not done making moves because they still need more tweaks so that they can compete. I feel that they still need a viable third scorer for when Julius Randle and Brunson have an off game.
I hope that they can somehow acquire Donovan Mitchell to play the two. It's time to unload the first round draft picks they have been holding. It's unlikely they will ever get Joel Embid or any other star center in the near future so if you want to compete in the post season, I'd trade for DM.

The Knicks played a nearly perfect gaming blowing out the Nets the other night. I realize that the Nets are really slumping, but you have to give the Knicks credit for having fresh legs coming off the successful west coast trip.

Hartenstein continues to amaze and may turn out to be their best off-season move in a very long time!

My Christmas wish is one win against the Bucks over the next few days. 12:30 pm at The Garden tomorrow, Christmas Day at 12:00 pm. Going to try to get to one of the games.
I was very surprised the Knicks beat the Nets in this manner the other night! However on another note the Knicks were getting pounced on not to mention bad calls by the referees for the entire game against Orlando. Feels like they got the short end of the stick that night ugh.

I hope that they can somehow acquire Donovan Mitchell to play the two. It's time to unload the first round draft picks they have been holding. It's unlikely they will ever get Joel Embid or any other star center in the near future so if you want to compete in the post season, I'd trade for DM.
Im kind hoping for new orleans to blow up so we get a chance at Brandon Ingram.

It was a great win against Minnesota, although they nearly shit the bed and blew a 20 point lead. Hopefully they can build on this and pile up some wins so they can move out of 8th place.
I'll give them a pass - they dug down when they needed to during the final 3-4 minutes against a great team.

OG is a huge upgrade over RJ. The guy can shoot and defend things that RJ could not do.

Signature win against the reigning champions. Especially after Bucket Brunson was snubbed as an All-Star starter. It hurt to lose IQ, but OG has been a revelation!!!! LET'S GO KNICKS!!!

Knicks are on a roll I hope the injury doesn’t keep the star player out too long fingers crossed. I’m praying he has a speedy recovery we need him for real! If not the rest of the season will be a rough uphill battle I’m not sure they’re ready to climb. I wish them the best either way I’m still a fan as always.

14-2 in January. February schedule much tougher.

With a week before the trade deadline, will a move be made? Management seems to have a magic eight ball and any move they make must fit with this current group.

Precious has played well, fooled me. I hope he keeps it up.

I hope OG is back soon and Julius by March 1st. No shot without a healthy Julius Randle.

I do not see a need for a move, nor do I want one. The chemistry of this team is perfect right now. If Robinson can come back healthy by season's end, that would be all they would need. I need to see how they perform against Boston at full strength. If it is anything like how they played against the 76ers, Timberwolves and Nuggets, I can see a good shot at a championship. This team is all hustle and the defense is now stifling. Thibs is smiling. He knows!!

I do not see a need for a move, nor do I want one. The chemistry of this team is perfect right now. If Robinson can come back healthy by season's end, that would be all they would need. I need to see how they perform against Boston at full strength. If it is anything like how they played against the 76ers, Timberwolves and Nuggets, I can see a good shot at a championship. This team is all hustle and the defense is now stifling. Thibs is smiling. He knows!!
The second unit could use a facilitator. I really like Tyus Jones an unselfish terrific point guard. He played for Thibs in Minnesota. Outside of that, let’s hope the team gets 100% healthy by the post season.

Wow, to think that the only thing standing in between the Knicks and 10 straight wins is Lebron James at the Garden.

That will be a game on Saturday. I am hoping the Knicks can catch up to the Bucks in the standings and take the number 2 spot.