2023 - 2024 NY Knicks

Now that the tournament is over, I have to admit that I really enjoyed it. The Lakers defense thwarted the neophyte (thanks, Clyde) Pacers and watching Lebron the last two wins have left me in awe as to how great he is, at soon to be 39. Anthony Davis was out of his mind last night, demonstrating he is in the top five players in the league.

NETS were robbed by this point differential rule ugh smh!
I like the Nets, they are a fun team to watch when the Knicks aren't playing for me. Bridges is a budding superstar and I like Cam Johnson's game. After that though, they have adequate players but it will be a struggle for them to make the post season. I don't like Cam Thomas but my Net fan friends love him. Spencer Dinwiddie is a good point guard but his perimeter game is horrible.

If only Ben Simmons would step up and be the player he was meant to be.

I like the Nets, they are a fun team to watch when the Knicks aren't playing for me. Bridges is a budding superstar and I like Cam Johnson's game. After that though, they have adequate players but it will be a struggle for them to make the post season. I don't like Cam Thomas but my Net fan friends love him. Spencer Dinwiddie is a good point guard but his perimeter game is horrible.

If only Ben Simmons would step up and be the player he was meant to be.
Simmons is shot. When you're that tall with a bad back you're done. Plus he's a head case.

Boy, do these players get away with palming and carrying the ball. It's ridiculous how often they do it, almost every dribble. I've never seen it called and obviously the NBA overlooks it, as these players wouldn't be as good as they are if they didn't do it.

The Knicks played a nearly perfect gaming blowing out the Nets the other night. I realize that the Nets are really slumping, but you have to give the Knicks credit for having fresh legs coming off the successful west coast trip.

Hartenstein continues to amaze and may turn out to be their best off-season move in a very long time!

My Christmas wish is one win against the Bucks over the next few days. 12:30 pm at The Garden tomorrow, Christmas Day at 12:00 pm. Going to try to get to one of the games.

They have something good cooking in OKC. Holmgren is an incredible rim protector, his blocks looked like goaltending in the fourth.

Must conference win in Orlando tomorrow night. The Magic got blown out at home last night by the Sixers who were without Embid.

RJ and IQ traded to Toronto for OG Anunoby!

(from Kevin O'Connor on X)

I love this trade for the Knicks. OG Anunoby is an upgrade from RJ Barrett, and Immanuel Quickley just wasn’t part of their future next to Jalen Brunson. OG is one of the league’s best defenders, a good shooter, just steady all around. Basically what the Knicks hoped RJ could be next to Brunson. Replacing IQ’s bench scoring should be prioritized, preferably with a bigger player via trade. But the fact the Knicks get OG and retain all of their future firsts makes it even more exciting for their potential to make more moves.

Yeah, I was surprised that they traded IQ, but I understand that he no longer had a future with NY as they were not going to pay him the amount of money he would want to be on the bench. RJ Barrett needed to go. At this point, we have seen enough of his sample size to know that he is not a viable third option on this roster.

Hopefully they are not done making moves because they still need more tweaks so that they can compete. I feel that they still need a viable third scorer for when Julius Randle and Brunson have an off game.