2013 Yankees

Just watching tonight's game to see Mo pitch for the last time at home.He will definately be missed!! All these years us Yankee fans have been spoiled.Not too confident in Robertson taking over...but whomever does take over those are impossible shoes to fill.I will also check out Andy's last start in Houston.Other than that ...nothing worth watching

What a great 9th inning seeing Pettite and Jeter come to the mound to "take out" Rivera.Pretty special night. As a 43 year old Life long yankee fan: THANK YOU MARIANO!!

That was a great moment. Now I know how the oldtimers felt when their heroes like Mickey, Whitey, Yogi etc all retired after such a great run. Our generation is just about gone. We got one more left and he doesn't have much gas left in the tank.

I am looking forward to Mariano playing centerfield and Andy's last start.

Sorry LW ... I suffered greatly in the 80's I was tormented by my best friend and brother while your Mets were winning and we were just short. It was a living nightmare listening to my brother cheer on your Mets winning all the time. It has scarred me psychologically and now I feel compelled to mention Met inferiority at every opportunity. I realize that most Mets fans are basically good people (aside from their Met affliction).

I know it's wrong ... but I judge a season based on whether they did better than the Mets. This year was awful ... but I can hold my head high as we are still better than the Mets. I guess that is MY affliction.

Someday (hopefully I will be dead) the Mets will be better than the Yankees. I know it won't be 2014!!