2012 Mets

Its Elsbury I want.... I love Grandy, but not for the Mets. Agsain, I am a big Grandy fan, but with the Mets, I just see it. He will hit 220, 20 Hrs and 72 RBIsPence is a FA... So is Eithier who a lot of people like. I want Elsbury....

Plus injuries and inconsistent play. Might be worth the gamble. Let's see what he is asking first. The guy you should want is Choo. That guy is WAY underrated. God defender, and great OBP guy. I like him a lot. He is a free agent too. He is the best outfielder available.

Tommy John means he's gone for 12-18 months... and that's if everything goes right, and those cadaver ligaments don't come with guarantees.

He threw 102 pitches this late in the season when they're not even in a race. Fucking stupid. I'd fire the trainer, pitching coach, mgr and GM. He should have been on a 75-80 pitch count this late in the year with nothing on the line.

It's not like the days of Seaver when a pitcher took a big kick and wind up and generated his power pushing off the rubber and could pitch 300 innings that way... now they rely too much on just the arm while maintaining the same velocity and you have to baby them as a result.