2007 UG Fundraiser!!!

If your name is on the following list, your invite sent to the address on your profile bounced back (so please send an e*mail to service at utopiaguide dot com asking for one with the correct e*mail address, and then update th eone we have in file for you):

adude
Austin
azhadow
BennyHill
Bert999
bgdaddy13
biggee
bigyi21
blackcat
Boywonder2
bro_xtian
bulldoggy7565
busterhyman
chachi4
chickd
cigardog
clyde
couchpotato
Daddycool
Diesel
dimmydr
dogross
dreams11
dumpy
duster
EarlyRiser
EasyP
elmo16
elmo16
elsyan
ExLS
extremesex
firecracker
FlipMo
fortysomething
frog
fuckingahole
funandgames
geoffsri
hacecarne123
henry d
Hereticcf4
heywood1
Hobbymaster
HueG.rection
InUtero
ishcabible
J Burb
j1sauce
jackmeyoffer2005
jakebx
jasonbuju
jayp67
jchmod
jeffc126
JerseyDan
John99
johnney
justawny
KevEkev
knight76
kramer
kunny
lapdancefan
lepke
liang4200
lionelhutz
lioness
llc
LoonyTunes
LorenzoDeMedici
loulovesit
luvdaty
mackolicious2000
marc
markrli
MexicanaMami
Monty Burns
mr. f
Mule69
nabbeun
naquin
njcamera
NoName2
noreaga
NowAndZen
nyclap
nyhc1973
oddfellow4870
out of control
Pinga
playfullguy
pleasure_seeker
polosportman
propheto
pumunch
pusieDr.
R&TSearcher
randy02
rangerNY
reflexnt
Richardrzhpippin
risman
robotboy
ROCKET11101
rollin
Roosterone
rust
Rustydog
Sageo
Sandbag
ScottieDS
seanhighlander
SINATRA
smoke2
spiderman86
starbucksman
SweetLouCT
swjoe
SWninja
theapprentice
Tony Pepperoni
Toreador
trailrunner66
TRIBANTURA
trout
tunahead
turtle29
Waist Product
WAYNEZEE
WileECoyote
woodmany
workx
wxthestorm

There is but 1 working day left before we get ready to party.

I have seen the list of what women are likely to be there and, albeit faintly, already hear the moans of the men, who on the day after when the posts of how fantastic it was, lamenting their failure to act.

Such is the way of things that are, but do not have, to be. :)

Last edited:
I got an invite. The problem with answering by ***** is for me and maybe for others is that the ***** account I use includes my government name in all replies. I would guess it's so for a lot of people, by way of explaining lack of replies. For me I am sending my regrets, this way. I cannot be there for which I am sorry.

I got an invite. The problem with answering by ***** is for me and maybe for others is that the ***** account I use includes my government name in all replies. I would guess it's so for a lot of people, by way of explaining lack of replies. For me I am sending my regrets, this way. I cannot be there for which I am sorry.
Set up a free mail account with yahoo, hotmail or gmail. Change your contact address here to that account. And then send your reply from your new mail address and make note of your old mail address. Simple as that.

Set up a free mail account with yahoo, hotmail or gmail. Change your contact address here to that account. And then send your reply from your new mail address and make note of your old mail address. Simple as that.
And when sending or receiving e*mail from a work account always assume your boss could be reading it. (they probably don't read everything but they usually can - most IT departments track everything coming in or out). I remember this when sending something to a friend's work address. Even something as innocuous as "Had a great time with you yesterday in AC" might get your friend in hot water if they had called in sick that day.