2000th post

how the fuck do u derieve i implied u were fat

what did i tell u when i saw u
and clen is an asthyma med..not juice

and dont get lippy pippy..remember im up to 165 flat bench press

but very proud of u and keep up the great job

sorry didnt mean to aound snippy, it just sounded that way. didnt want the other guys here to think you like em big and portly esp after you said I was one of the hottest men you laid your eyes on.

I have no idea about asthma med either, what made you think I would, not being snippy just curious

"lippy pippy" lmao, just like the glue ;)

Actually, I offer people my expert advice when they are looking to refinance their homes, or buy a new one. In other words, I sell mortages. Broker is a much nicer word.

Funny thing about this is, I buy real estate on the side, just bought a 2 family house and hate, did I say HATE my mortgage guy. MAybe someway somehow we could do business..

Broker, they houses I buy regular banks don't want the risk. They are upstate anyway. Alot of bargains there. Thats how I ended up in St. Lawrence County guys in case you are wondering.

I sed to deal with this guy at a bank on LI for the real estate deals on LI, once I started buying upstate he didnt want the business not enough $ for him I guess

Buying on the island in the last couple of years has been like hitting the lottery. One of my friends bought a house in woodstock last year for 180k, and I just had it appraised for 349k. As they say, G-d isn't making any more land.

I really don't have any experience in the market way upstate, but I can get mortgages done anywhere in New York. I can also do them in N.J., Fla., Mass., and P.A.

Yeah but Mitch, and I would love to work with you, but you see we have this mutual problem about the hobby we have. Ah fuck it, I cool with it if you are.

GG, see Im going to read Mitch's palm next. Just kidding guys dont blast me

Is it toooo Late!!

Congrats Dee!
As I've always said, you ain't keeping yourself busy working if you are posting to much!
CONGRATS AGAIN AND hAPPY TURKEY DAY TOMORROW!!

Hey, who you calling a goof ball!

Jack, sic her !!

Luv ya!

MARC..

same to u and your family

jesussssssssss ur only a few weeks late but hey better u than me (hehe ya get it)

and jack loves me ill have him bite your nuts off if u are not nice to his mommy

ok dee...its thanksgiving evening...9;20...most of the company is about gone...just a few drunks snoring on the couch, they made me watch dallas/indiana....I wanted missvs missstate...i lost....they are the guests..so i came up here....kmi....by 10 pm....call me...im there.....are you really in conn? how bout exit 39....off 95...milford....right near the Jai lai....(jailai still there?) I know theres a holiday inn off the exit....been there.....I could meet you in 1.5 hours....got the time.....

Last edited: