2000th post

well here it is..

my 2000th post..

u just gotta love this board huh

just a few peeps i wanna thank and shit

kimmie..ya ho u brought me here (blame her everyone)
bigmadm..kmi anytime
april and kelly what beautiful babes u are
candie..u soooooooo rock
to my li boys..kisses to u
to my greek boys..u all are my kouklou mous
to vegasjim..thanks for all the advice and stop sending treats for jack hes getting fat
to arnolditi..thank u for everything
to the boys i met at anas show..it was great meeting u
hvb, hombre, cloudnine..ur click scares me

to the jag dick heads especially mopar and aristole..KISS MY BIG GREEK FAT ASS....

ozzy..my ace in the hole
my board goofballs..marc and daro
my board abusers just looking, billys, kromrider, mgigolo and gardner..keep it coming
to the biggest idiot..she knows who she is right claire..opps vee

to caitlin..shes so cute
ok enough if i didnt mention u its just i didnt wanna take up to much space

slinkster and allen A BIG THANK YOU BOYS..

NOW BACK TO POSTING

A BIG HUG AND KISS TO THE ONE THAT MEANS THE MOST..AND U KNOW WHO U ARE..RING A DING DING

Last edited:
Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
stop sending treats for jack hes getting fat
I can't I love him. He is such a good dog. Congrats on 2000 beautiful. Thank you and all the other great ladies that post such as, Kimmie, Candie, Samantha, Caitlin, Jenn and the others. You beautiful ladies add allot of insight to the board.

Dee congrats on 2,000.
Maybe there whould be some sort of prize for that uh.
Not sure if anyone had figured out your moniker yet but I think I did (or am I a day late and a dollar short as usual?)

Can't wait to read your next 2,000 posts

Peace Out
C

omg i forgot a few more people

to my irish hottie..kisses to u sweetness
casper..anytime movies and satin dolls
jp..a big ol smooch to ya
jammaster4dee..aka jammasterjay..um sopranos
flounder u big goof..big ol kiss to ya as well
traderjack..ya big meanie..where the hell are u anyway

billyS

Reign of Terror
Dee, I can't belive you lumped me in with mgiglio. Nothing against the guy, but he never seems to have a positive experience.

Hey D, 2000 posts nice!

Im here just been taking a break from the hobby, hands full with out laying out dough hard to account for all my time lol.

I was going to break out the hanky to wipe my tears when I read your first post on this thread and didnt mention me. Then a little further down on the page I see my name, well thanks.

BTW why am I a big meanie???

because i said so..lol not just kidding trader

hope u have kept up the workouts and hope all is well..
cmon did u actually think id leave out one of the best looking men i have ever laid my eyes upon

here it is, you just posted that lol. yes I have and im done with the bulking phase and cutting now, bad time with turkey day lurking. Next time I see you I want to be ripped, because D my dear Im reading your palm next ;)

jack u goof i posted it 9 hours ago look at the times

and i have told u that palm reading shit doesnt work for me sweetness

i was kidding about the meanie stuff..(think back to an ***** i sent u while we had our miscommunication)

im breathless with anticipation

remember u cant read my goods like u can other girls

i saw the post on your body fat count..great jobbbbbbbb u must be getting leaner
say can u get your hands on clenbutrol u li boys get good shit out there

I told you when I saw you I was finishing bulking and now Im cutting, you made it sound like I was a fat slob. ;)

When I saw you I was 18% bf.

I dont know anything about clenbutrol or where to get it. Sorry Im clean. Besides you dont want to mess with that shit, youll look like me when youre done