157 Smithtown Blvd., Nesconset • 631-257-5055

Cici sounds like she is new, and maybe didn’t recognize JAYMOS as a repeat customer.

Ever since the girls found out about this site, thanks to the monger who showed it to them, they have become more cautious with new customers.

That’s why I try to stick to my regulars. On the rare occasions I end up with someone new, I make sure they know I am repeat customer who is known to the other providers there. If Jennifer or one of the others can vouch for you then you’re all set.
Omg why would a monger show these girls this site? wtf?

This has been my go to place for years. Yesterday had an appointment with Anna. I have seen her several times prior. Always received a good massage and always had the girls unleashed. Yesterday her massage was just rubbing, poking and prodding. Not good at all. Just OK. This time she positioned herself with her body slightly turned away from my face and towards my feet. No soft touch at all. This blocked all access except for otc butt touching. HJ was rushed and jack hammered. Is was obvious her mind was else where and wanted to end the session. I always take the hour. I enjoy the massage. This time was different. I usually tip 40 to 60 depending on the quality of the massage and the extras. This time I tipped $20. I do not know who was more unhappy at the end. Me or her. It was written all over her face that she wasn't happy. I sure wasn't. She even mentioned she wanted a good tip towards the end. Tip reflected her lack of effort. She is lucky I tipped 20.

This has been my go to place for years. Yesterday had an appointment with Anna. I have seen her several times prior. Always received a good massage and always had the girls unleashed. Yesterday her massage was just rubbing, poking and prodding. Not good at all. Just OK. This time she positioned herself with her body slightly turned away from my face and towards my feet. No soft touch at all. This blocked all access except for otc butt touching. HJ was rushed and jack hammered. Is was obvious her mind was else where and wanted to end the session. I always take the hour. I enjoy the massage. This time was different. I usually tip 40 to 60 depending on the quality of the massage and the extras. This time I tipped $20. I do not know who was more unhappy at the end. Me or her. It was written all over her face that she wasn't happy. I sure wasn't. She even mentioned she wanted a good tip towards the end. Tip reflected her lack of effort. She is lucky I tipped 20.
Agreed. I saw Jenny as a special request. 40,40 for effort. I rotated in another spot.

This is the way it needs to be done!

She is funny sometimes. She always has a story how she got conned out of a lot of money. She is a little money hungry but is not doing FS or BJ. She probably wanted a bigger tip from you the last time you had her Uncle Salty

Went here last week. Had lena i guess. Sounded like that. Mid 20s and cute as fuck. Couple extra pounds but in a cute americanized way. Great english except her name...Took the half for 40. Wasnt in the mood for massage so flipped fast. Asked for bj but denied said they dont but i have gotten there before.
Good hj and kissing. Let me suck tits and finger her getting soaking pussy while she watched the curtain. Hot towel cleanup. Then she left her pants down so i can rub her ass while she layed on top of me kissing me. Ymmv if i hafta say it...told me i should visit her in fkushing when shes off on tuesdays lol. Couple morw visits and hopefully. Need a new side piece haha. Actually had to tell her i had to leave even thouhh she was fun and sexy. Her age made her a 9 with her perfect smile and happy attitude. Will repeat alot! Tip 60 instead of 40 because she was so cute!

You saw Lilly and I totally agree with your opinion. Very cute and fun. She really gets into it. Once she is comfortable with you there is more to be had. An hour with her is amazing.

Lisa is very thin and has good skills, but she is a bit of a clock watcher. Not as fun as Lilly, but still a good time.

Anna is still there for those that are a fan of hers.

This place has become more cautious lately. If they don't feel comfortable with you or suspect LE all you will get is a legit massage. May take more than one visit to unlock the extras.

You saw Lilly and I totally agree with your opinion. Very cute and fun. She really gets into it. Once she is comfortable with you there is more to be had. An hour with her is amazing.

Lisa is very thin and has good skills, but she is a bit of a clock watcher. Not as fun as Lilly, but still a good time.

Anna is still there for those that are a fan of hers.

This place has become more cautious lately. If they don't feel comfortable with you or suspect LE all you will get is a legit massage. May take more than one visit to unlock the extras.
Stopped by here last week. I had not been here in quite some time and had Anna for the half. No hesitation reallt. She just asked me what I wanted on the flip. I told her slow hand job. She asked me if I wanted her to remove her bra during and I told her no. I just did OTC.

Great, slow, relaxing HJ for 40 house, 30 tip.

If you go in there and lay on the table butt naked, after a little bit of massage and ST, they tell you "turn ova" and you turn over with at least half a Hard on fully exposed, they know by then that you are not LE, whether you are a regular or newbie there.

Also guys, grab it while you can because there are a lot of AMPs now on that stretch of Smithtown Blvd., both legit and otherwise, reminiscent of Rt 112 several years back before Brookhaven began their Anti AMP agenda. I believe it won't be long before Smithtown does likewise.

was here a couple of months ago and got Angela. Got a quick massage for a while then had me flip early, got a nice tug. CleanEd me up massaged head and shoulders again, then reached for the wood again and gave me another HJ.

Stopped by here last week. I had not been here in quite some time and had Anna for the half. No hesitation reallt. She just asked me what I wanted on the flip. I told her slow hand job. She asked me if I wanted her to remove her bra during and I told her no. I just did OTC.

Great, slow, relaxing HJ for 40 house, 30 tip.

If you go in there and lay on the table butt naked, after a little bit of massage and ST, they tell you "turn ova" and you turn over with at least half a Hard on fully exposed, they know by then that you are not LE, whether you are a regular or newbie there.

Also guys, grab it while you can because there are a lot of AMPs now on that stretch of Smithtown Blvd., both legit and otherwise, reminiscent of Rt 112 several years back before Brookhaven began their Anti AMP agenda. I believe it won't be long before Smithtown does likewise.
Welcome back 60

Sixtyyyyyyyy!!!

@sixtyearold, I thought you left us all here at UG, once you settled in with your harem / bevy of buxom beauties from SA and elsewhere...

Welcome back!!

V
Thank you Vad. You are truly the one man welcoming committee on this site.

Actually, since my recent divorce, I have strengthened a relationship with a gal I first met on SA over a year ago.

In addition to that, I have also been juggling another gal I met on POF for the last 7 months. Unfortunately, I am going to have to let that fish go. It is just too much trying to juggle two real girlfriends at once and still monger as this addiction continues to haunt me.

The good news is that the SA gal is so freakin' good to me and so submissive sexually, that my wanderlust has actually lessened slightly. She knows that she must satisfy my sexual appetite to keep me interested. She is deeply in love with me.

Anyway, the bad news is that my ex-wife got more than half of my substantial assets, but the better news is that I finally feel free after too many years of suppression. Freedom is more valuable than money and I am being cognizant and diligent in not allowing this gal or any other from putting any chains back on.

My apologies for getting so personal and going off topic in this thread.

Thank you Vad. You are truly the one man welcoming committee on this site.

Actually, since my recent divorce, I have strengthened a relationship with a gal I first met on SA over a year ago.

In addition to that, I have also been juggling another gal I met on POF for the last 7 months. Unfortunately, I am going to have to let that fish go. It is just too much trying to juggle two real girlfriends at once and still monger as this addiction continues to haunt me.

The good news is that the SA gal is so freakin' good to me and so submissive sexually, that my wanderlust has actually lessened slightly. She knows that she must satisfy my sexual appetite to keep me interested. She is deeply in love with me.

Anyway, the bad news is that my ex-wife got more than half of my substantial assets, but the better news is that I finally feel free after too many years of suppression. Freedom is more valuable than money and I am being cognizant and diligent in not allowing this gal or any other from putting any chains back on.

My apologies for getting so personal and going off topic in this thread.
You'll get tired of this one as well and continue to look for strange.

Thanks so much, @sixtyearold ...

I thought you found your niche on SA and forgotten about UG, lol. So my guess was half way right.

Very sorry to hear about the divorce, especially the fallout. It's crazy, what is thought of as fair.

Still, there is the silver lining of freedom, as you astutely point out ...

Anyways, glad you are doing well ... and hopefully you will contribute more often about your Asian Persuasion...

V

You'll get tired of this one as well and continue to look for strange.
The sex is so over the top that I know better than to give this one up.

However, I am a monger and I have still been on the prowl and experiencing strange stuff since I met her and will continue to do so.

I am nearly 66 years old. Time is running short. I want to have my cake and eat it too.

Maybe I should say, "I want her to have my cock and eat her too. LOL