13th floor in Midtown

i hate threads like this. some of yall are like the stingy little kids that i grew up with on my block that loved to talk about and show all their fun toys but never let me play with them. fuckers.

It not really personal like that, I believe. It's just that if these place don't stay under the radar (UTR) they won't be around for long. There are ways to find out, but it takes a bit of effort and time on your part. In fact, I'm still trying to find out how to get into 1f after all these years on UG, but have given up on being bitter towards those who are in the know. They are just making sure their good thing stays that way.

Last edited:
The person that runs this spot has been VERY clear that he doesn't want ANY talk about it ANYWHERE.

That's the issue. As long as people don't say anything that can identify the place those who aren't talking aren't in danger. Still, those who do could be excluded from future venues.

He takes security very seriously.

That's why people are concerned.
im new to underground spots i believe in keeping things quite. my spot in midtown got shut down do to there lease problem(bliss theater) looking for a new place.you share i share?