13th floor in Midtown

So, my reason for this review is to see if anyone has attended any of thee events...

I met a girl at the last UG party that told me about a twice weekly event that happens in Midtown, decided to bite the bullet and went last week. When i get to the building, no doorman downstairs, go up the elevator, and then knock on the door, the overwhelming smell of 420 was in the air, the doorman asked, "who are you?" i said the password the girl gave me and then he asked "what is her name?" told him her name, then he said, "aight, wait here." Door slams and im thinking to myself, they're gonna kick my ass and kick me out...

Door opens again, girl from UG party pops her head out and said "hey honey, he's cool" I get inside drop off my bag, and she gives me a tour, this place is just a huge loft, shows me the semi private and private area, the bar, the smoking room, the gambling room, and where the bathroom is. Decent place but i noticed very quickly, I was practically the only non african american (other than some of the girls). I got a beer, she went wherever the hell she went and i sat down to watch the yankees game...

I thought to myself, "i didn't get a pat down when i came in, these dudes are strapped, i better not say something stupid or look at anyone the wrong way, or step on someone's sneaker." I introduce myself to a dude at the bar, go smoke a cigarette in the smoking, chat a little bit, listen to someone freestyling in there, Im just trying to not be the social outcast and weirdo.

I meet a girl named Raven, skinny and cute puerto rican girl that I buy a drink and chat up. We decide to go private (which was empty) for a $60 CBJ, good time, lots of roaming over here body and digit play, decent time. Cleaned up then got another drink and got the hell out of there. Might return tonight, but dont want to get shot, any of my fellow UG'ers been here or even know about it? Don't think i can give specifics but its in midtown on the 13th floor of a building...

dude can you be any more unspecific and no I haven't heard of it. Ever hear of the room 1a on planet earth. I have never been to a ug party but I sure would like to know this place your talking about. it sounds amazing

So, my reason for this review is to see if anyone has attended any of thee events...

I met a girl at the last UG party that told me about a twice weekly event that happens in Midtown, decided to bite the bullet and went last week. When i get to the building, no doorman downstairs, go up the elevator, and then knock on the door, the overwhelming smell of 420 was in the air, the doorman asked, "who are you?" i said the password the girl gave me and then he asked "what is her name?" told him her name, then he said, "aight, wait here." Door slams and im thinking to myself, they're gonna kick my ass and kick me out...

Door opens again, girl from UG party pops her head out and said "hey honey, he's cool" I get inside drop off my bag, and she gives me a tour, this place is just a huge loft, shows me the semi private and private area, the bar, the smoking room, the gambling room, and where the bathroom is. Decent place but i noticed very quickly, I was practically the only non african american (other than some of the girls). I got a beer, she went wherever the hell she went and i sat down to watch the yankees game...

I thought to myself, "i didn't get a pat down when i came in, these dudes are strapped, i better not say something stupid or look at anyone the wrong way, or step on someone's sneaker." I introduce myself to a dude at the bar, go smoke a cigarette in the smoking, chat a little bit, listen to someone freestyling in there, Im just trying to not be the social outcast and weirdo.

I meet a girl named Raven, skinny and cute puerto rican girl that I buy a drink and chat up. We decide to go private (which was empty) for a $60 CBJ, good time, lots of roaming over here body and digit play, decent time. Cleaned up then got another drink and got the hell out of there. Might return tonight, but dont want to get shot, any of my fellow UG'ers been here or even know about it? Don't think i can give specifics but its in midtown on the 13th floor of a building...

Well, if you'd ever BEEN to a UG party you'd probably have a better idea of what he was talking about. His description was more than explicit enough for people in the scene. And all that's appropriate to post in public.

I too have never been to a UG party .... I feel like I'm a step away but really have no idea how to seal the deal. I have NOT been out lately but if/when I go to an AMP I'll ask if they'd vouch for me (would going to a place Lord Trident goes be the way to go? (I've seen him post about places I've been)). That said, I like the sound of the place if it's as laid back as it sounds. Management sound confident (or is that naive?).

Tyrone.... if you were on the 13th floor of a building in Manhattan and anything close to what purps described was happening around you.... you really would need more details to verify you were at the same place?

No need to be more specific on this place. Be at the next UG event, talk to a particular girl and your in the clear. Plain and simple. Till then, be patient and your time will come.

play

I think I have already - one of the places mentioned here but I don't think an advertiser - RedFoxy (Cherry and Sora). I'm open to a recommended UG AMP advertiser - any suggestions? Thx

dude can you be any more unspecific and no I haven't heard of it. Ever hear of the room 1a on planet earth. I have never been to a ug party but I sure would like to know this place your talking about. it sounds amazing
Fellas!!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT WANT TO BE SPOKEN ABOUT ON THIS OR ANY OTHER FORUM PERIOD.If u want to get in and r not in the know too bad.I for one attend at least 2 or 3 nites a month and feel safe. I would like to keep it that way. By the way being white is not a problem. The dudes who run the place are ultra cool.

tunahead said:
... THIS PLACE DOES NOT WANT TO BE SPOKEN ABOUT ON THIS OR ANY OTHER FORUM PERIOD.If u want to get in and r not in the know too bad.I for one attend at least 2 or 3 nites a month and feel safe. I would like to keep it that way. ...
tunahead said:
... By the way being white is not a problem. The dudes who run the place are ultra cool.
I find it amazing (and pretty funny) that in one part of your post you shout at everyone to not promote this place, here on ug or anywhere else, while in the last part of your post you promote this place.

Last edited:
I find it amazing (and pretty funny) that in one part of your post you shout at everyone to not promote this place, here on ug or anywhere else, while in the last part of your post you promote this place.
Not promoting. Just letting the guy WHO WAS THERE not to have worries.U will never be there so who cares.

So went back again this past week, this time was a lot more relaxed because I went a little earlier, the door guys knew me when I came in, even met with the owner for a bit. Got a drink, there was a girl named Mahogany that I was talking to, we quickly went to the semi private area (cause I hate the couch things in the private areas) and I was just looking for a CBJ from her anyway, very nice CBJ, no time limit, let me use her head in the way I wanted. Finished up $60 to her, $20 for the semi private room. $80 total.

Came back out, got another drink, smoked a cigarette, then came back to the "living" room area, saw this mexican girl named Benny, very hot, white mesh top with bikini top underneath, tight jeans and heels, very sexy. I talked to her and she doesn't seem very into the conversation, and really wasn't there to get her political views or how to solve the energy crisis, I was there to put it in her. So I took her to private $4o goes for the room, $120 went to her, she asked for $160, but i talked her down to $120. We went and she started giving me a BBBJ which was good but quickly put on the cover for a decent CBJ, I didn't get to dine at the Y, even though I would have liked to because this girl was very attractive, young, athletic and energetic. We switched a few positions in the room, which isnt a room at all really, but we made due. Finished up, got another lap dance from another girl (don't recall name) for $40 more. Total damage for a VERY good time, $340, with drinks and cover and what not. Looking forward to attending the UG pool party event but the 13th floor is a nice regular thing...

Man! This place sounds like Lou's old place! I miss that place so much. Purpose I think I know where you are referring to. I think I might have to pay a visit.

One question, whatate the girls like. Are they up to par with the girls @ Lou's old place?

Man! This place sounds like Lou's old place! I miss that place so much. Purpose I think I know where you are referring to. I think I might have to pay a visit.

One question, whatate the girls like. Are they up to par with the girls @ Lou's old place?

Been to one UG party. If you like a floor full of strippers, providers, performers (and at last one red headed masseuse) all mingling around, then these events are terrific. I was overwhelmed and I didn't stick around more than 1/2 hour tops.