118 Jackson Ave Syosset

there was a place on sunrise hwy last year you walked in and saw barber chairs and rooms in back there were 2 ladies older one and younger giving massage both not much lookers well i got the older one and ask about a hair cut she said ten bucks and another 10 to trim my sack ,i never had it done but buy the time i was going to go back they got busted

Not much change

I went to 118 the other day.. still the same ole same ole... you can get a typical HR with a bit of a tease but not much more... not that I tried or wanted more at the time. Ladies are your average AMP looking women, there's a new girl there .. didn't catch her name but she seems a bit younger and a little shy. Maybe next time I'm there I'll try her and report about the experience.
This is not a recommended go-to place, just when you have nothing else to do and want a no-brainer that's fair at best.

I am interested in finding a place that does some of the extras mentioned above.. like a trim and a decent foot massage..
Any suggestions?

The Doc

sasha and some other ladies were working but not Lisa. Both women were in their 40s and nothing to look at. when I rubbed her ass she was fine but when I rub her crotch she slapped my hand away (pretty funny). When the lady working on me ran after the guy who skipped out, the other came in and she allowed NO OTC roaming. Massage was average at best but for $50 with $10 tip, I didn't feel completely ripped off.

I went to 118 the other day.. still the same ole same ole... you can get a typical HR with a bit of a tease but not much more... not that I tried or wanted more at the time. Ladies are your average AMP looking women, there's a new girl there .. didn't catch her name but she seems a bit younger and a little shy. Maybe next time I'm there I'll try her and report about the experience.
This is not a recommended go-to place, just when you have nothing else to do and want a no-brainer that's fair at best.

I am interested in finding a place that does some of the extras mentioned above.. like a trim and a decent foot massage..
Any suggestions?

The Doc
What are you looking to spend? And exactly what services to you want?

Still looking

What are you looking to spend? And exactly what services to you want?
I'm not a BIG spender but I don't mind paying (and tipping nicely) for services rendered as long as they are decent, which today seems hard to find.

I am interested in a good reflexology session (I have bad foot circulation)
and maybe even a shave or trim (lower body) -- sounds interesting.

All of the places (and women) that I used to know that were decent at massage (+) are closed (I've been on Long Island since the mid 60's)

If I can find a place to get a "good" massage with a nice ending... I'd be happy.. I keep looking and I will report what I find.. since you have to "give to get" in my book.

I have only posted (mostly) about places that I've been to recently that are not over-reported. Occasionally I will make a comment on a thread like this one, but usually, unless I have something to add... I don't.

I will keep trying .. keep checking in here... and if/when I find something interesting ... will write about it.

Meanwhile "Valentines Day" is coming up... why not get your "significant other" a gift certificate for a massage... she might enjoy it <smile>

The Doc...

I'm not a BIG spender but I don't mind paying (and tipping nicely) for services rendered as long as they are decent, which today seems hard to find.

I am interested in a good reflexology session (I have bad foot circulation)
and maybe even a shave or trim (lower body) -- sounds interesting.

All of the places (and women) that I used to know that were decent at massage (+) are closed (I've been on Long Island since the mid 60's)

If I can find a place to get a "good" massage with a nice ending... I'd be happy.. I keep looking and I will report what I find.. since you have to "give to get" in my book.

I have only posted (mostly) about places that I've been to recently that are not over-reported. Occasionally I will make a comment on a thread like this one, but usually, unless I have something to add... I don't.

I will keep trying .. keep checking in here... and if/when I find something interesting ... will write about it.

Meanwhile "Valentines Day" is coming up... why not get your "significant other" a gift certificate for a massage... she might enjoy it <smile>

The Doc...
If you are willing to go to Queens there is a great place you can take the Mrs. and you for great back massage (substantially better than what you had on LI). $25/hr each plus $10-15 tip each. Great valentines day gift and than you can go around the corner for real chinese food. 41-36 Main street Flushing 347-348-3877.

Or go around the corner and find yourself a HE and go yourself. Two hours of massages for a grand total of $65 plus $55 in tips.

If on LI, try the Japanese Jerusalem Avenue for half an hour and give that a shot. Should be $40 and $30 and she gets naked pretty easily and you will find her attractive at your age <wink>

Last edited:
Thanks PP but...

I tried that number and got a residence.
It sounded like a good idea... can you give me more current info if you have it?
Thanks
The Doc

I tried that number and got a residence.
It sounded like a good idea... can you give me more current info if you have it?
Thanks
The Doc

I will get you the last card I have from them. I was there as recently as last Friday. so they are there.

I will definitely get you in. My collection of cards are in my car now.

Last edited:
Try 41-36 Main street. 347-348-3877 Try JC pronounced Jesse. I just called for you and confirmed the information.
Do to your recommendationlast week I did go see JC and she gives one hell of a massage. Hard is hard so be warned. This little girl is strong. Never had hot stones before and it was fantastic. Where is a good place for a HE after seeing JC is the question. But, seriously thanks for the good massage legit place recommendation. Nice job helping out on this board. It's appreciated.

Do to your recommendationlast week I did go see JC and she gives one hell of a massage. Hard is hard so be warned. This little girl is strong. Never had hot stones before and it was fantastic. Where is a good place for a HE after seeing JC is the question. But, seriously thanks for the good massage legit place recommendation. Nice job helping out on this board. It's appreciated.
Thanks for the kind words. The question has been answered.

Now tell them how much it cost you and you will see how the Long Islanders are getting screwed. Sixty dollars an hour for a mediocre massage with old ladies with no skills.

Last edited:
Now tell them how much it cost you and you will see how the Long Islanders are getting screwed. Sixty dollars an hour for a mediocre massage with old ladies with no skills.
I suspect for many, it boils down to a window of opportunity issue. For those of you who live out in LI, especially eastern LI, driving to queens, looking for parking, an hour for a massage and then a long drive home is a bit much to explain away to wifey on a regular basis. For some, old hags with poor skills is a trade off for the convenience of mongering close to home. As Mel points out on virtually every thread in this section, mongering outside the U.S. is almost enough to make one want to give up on the hobby here, but we still do it because we can't hop on a plane every time we pop a woody. Same thing applies to a drive into Queens.

That said, as someone who has attempted to follow in PP's footsteps (wink, wink), the benefits PP receives from his method of hobbying are well worth the time and energy. Just keep in mind there's a method to his madness. You can't expect the tricks that work in LI (where HE is practically a given) to necessarily work in the mostly legit Queens AMPs which PP frequents. You need to approach it very differently. Read up on PP's posts and try for yourself. You'll be glad you did.

Went there this morning. 2 women working. Both looked in their late 30s. On was 5 face 6 body the one. Had was 6 faced 7 body. Got an hour massage which was pretty good. Asked of medium and got medium. I was rubbing her ass and vaj OTC the whole hour with almost no objection. On the flip I asked for a hj bu was rejected several times. This is the second time with the same results. I guess it is legit unless you becom a regular. Gave 50+15