118 Jackson Ave Syosset

Hi All,

This is not really a review in the sense that I checked the place out. First, the location is high traffic being in the middle of Syosset on a well traveled street. Second, upon entering I met two woman who were simply not attractive enough for me to go ahead with a massage. The whole thing was simply unappealing. I'm not sure if this review qualifies as anything but for me it was a no go and wouldn't bother returning to check it out again.

Smart

I know that too many people listen to the wrong head and go through with the session when their gut instinct says not to. I know that I made those mistakes on more than one occasion awhile ago.
Good luck

I stopped in a few days ago just to check the place out. I told them I was looking for a new place as my favorite girl left the place I usually go to.

I asked to see the rooms. They were very clean, with walls that don't go up to the ceiling and there were short curtains in the doorways. The room I saw had double rails on the ceiling that I assume are used for back walking. The small table had a large array of lotions and powers - I'm sure would would smell real nice when you went home to the Mrs.

What was more telling was what was not on the table - no box of tissues or roll of toilet paper.

My take on this place is that it is legit.

Also - the conversion of a legit girl to the dark side has lost it's appeal to me - even if that wasn't the case none of the girls were all that appealing to be worth the effort.

ps: usual rates but had the buy ten get one free deal. I would guess you may be able to get a good legit massage there.

I thanked them for the tour and said that if I decide to come back I would call 1st.

Last edited:
<Also - the conversion of a legit girl to the dark side has lost it's appeal to me> OT.

Sex and AMPs at the frequency that you engage in this pursuit, got to lead to burnout city. Putting your "covered dick" in an AMP provider, clearly had a "law of diminishing returns". In most cases, the women are medicore, the sex is mediocre, the massages are mediocre and it has be covered.

If you play the numbers game (going to lots of AMPs) and have even minimal game, some of these women will turn. Some of these women were providers in China so some are not going to put up much of a fight to give FS.

I think you need a leave of absence for mongering before it loses all the fun. As it is, you will no longer get the same enjoyment from it again. I know, I am dealing with these issues myself.

<Also - the conversion of a legit girl to the dark side has lost it's appeal to me> OT.

Sex and AMPs at the frequency that you engage in this pursuit, got to lead to burnout city. Putting your "covered dick" in an AMP provider, clearly had a "law of diminishing returns". In most cases, the women are medicore, the sex is mediocre, the massages are mediocre and it has be covered.

If you play the numbers game (going to lots of AMPs) and have even minimal game, some of these women will turn. Some of these women were providers in China so some are not going to put up much of a fight to give FS.

I think you need a leave of absence for mongering before it loses all the fun. As it is, you will no longer get the same enjoyment from it again. I know, I am dealing with these issues myself.
I agree to an extent, mediocre amps don't do it for me much anymore unless the massage is spectacular which is rare.

I tend to seek out FS with a provider that enjoys it, even if only a little. A medocre massage with good(very subjective) FS is a plus.

Though I have been active for 56 years, I must admit I still enjoy the thrill of the chase! It is important to remember that the way to keep it hard is to keep it hard.

i would not recommend this place, i actually ended up leaving w no action! also the place is very loud and NOT discrete at all. apparently lisa is who you should ask for, i didnt!

Paid a visit. Seemed legit. Could hear the other girls walking around. $75 for 90 minutes massage. Lots of time spent on the feet. 15 tip. Decent massage.

Did not push luck otherwise.

hmmmmm

I have been here a few times because it is close to me. The funny thing is that the first time I went, I got two for the price of one AND a great HE.

But since then, self-release has been essentially the only option, although you can grab quite a bit of T&A OTC if that is what you like. The last time I was there, i had Lisa, but contrary to the implication of a previous poster, she was as straight-up as they come. She wrapped me like a mummy when it came time for the flip, so nothing was doing -- especially as there was a guy in the room next to me, ready for a 2 hour appointment with Lisa. So maybe she IS worth it after a few sessions; go ahead and try, but I won't be putting in the time with her!

They do give a nice massage, though, and I especially like the owner/manager Sasha, but I am not sure that she gives sessions anymore. She gave me her private number a while back; not sure what that means, and I have not called it. But she is a skinny ass, kind-of-hot, classy woman even though her face is slightly scary--but yet cute!

They have an advert in CL. $30/30 and $50/60 and $80 for 4hands. More and more places are asking the lower prices - and most who quote $40/30 (etc.) will take the lower prices if you simply ask as I always do now. "Need to call boss" then a nod yes a minute or 2 later.

Why give it to the house when you can use the money you save to get more extras from the girl.

PS. I walked out of this place when they said no to the $30 a couple of months ago. Maybe a lot more guys did the same.

Last edited:
went to this spa last week. all 3 girls were busy so i had a seat for 5 minutes , also went to the bathroom,which i will add was very clean. i hate to go to any bathroom with pee all over the place. anyway lisa came out a couple of minutes later & took me to the room. she is quite cute with a really nice voice. the room was very clean & neat. i gave her $75.00 for 90 mins. this is a better than average deal ! i feel this is a legit place. the massage that lisa did was nothing short of great. when she was done i felt like rubber. she is very strong and knows what she is doing. tipped her $25.00 which she was very happy with. if your looking for a great massage only , this place is worth a try .

went to this spa last week. all 3 girls were busy so i had a seat for 5 minutes , also went to the bathroom,which i will add was very clean. i hate to go to any bathroom with pee all over the place. anyway lisa came out a couple of minutes later & took me to the room. she is quite cute with a really nice voice. the room was very clean & neat. i gave her $75.00 for 90 mins. this is a better than average deal ! i feel this is a legit place. the massage that lisa did was nothing short of great. when she was done i felt like rubber. she is very strong and knows what she is doing. tipped her $25.00 which she was very happy with. if your looking for a great massage only , this place is worth a try .

Thanks. Can always use a good massage. Especially from someone who knows what they are doing. Thanks again for posting.

Had massage by Lisa

I had read about prior experiences with Lisa at this place. I needed a "good" massage so decided to go see what it was like for myself. It's been awhile since I posted so I wanted to tell you about "my" experience.

Lisa was available when I called so I told the woman who answered I'd be right over...
When I walked in they were reading a paper so I guess it had been a slow day.
Lisa took me to one of the rooms in the back and I told her I wanted the one hour massage. paid for it in up front ($50) and got undressed and on the table (heated pad on table .. that was a nice touch).
She was good with her hands (and elbows) and the massage felt pretty good, at the end of the hour (no flip yet) she asked if I wanted more.... was feeling pretty relaxed so said OK to the extra 30 mins...
After about 10 mins I was told to flip... up to this point I had been quite with my hands since I really wanted just a nice massage.... however she was getting kinda close so I figured I'd "try" a few OTC experiments to she how she'd react... not bad.. she seemed fine with my touch .. which eventually led to UTC... her chest is on the small side but she has nice prominent nipples which were at attention from my touch. (this is good I thought)
Still .. I wasn't so sure after some of the reviews I had read but it was looking better all the time.
She teased me a bit around the boys .. and I asked for a nice finish... I think she understood what I wanted but she was only going around the edges and not grabbing the equip. I placed her hand where I wanted it an she told me.. no... with a smile.. which I knew was more of a tease.. She indicted that she wanted me to d it myself.. but i was a bit insistent (in a nice way) so she eventually complied and finished me off...

I didn't feel as if I had to force her..just be persistent... and she was very accommodating.
I doubt there was anything else available .. but that was all I wanted anyway..
I will see her again.... this is exactly what I wanted all along.. a good massage with a nice finish... the charge was 25 more for the extra time and I gave her 35 for a tip.. so the total for 90 min "good massage" plus tip was 105..and well worth it...
Hope this helps.... enjoy...

I had read about prior experiences with Lisa at this place. I needed a "good" massage so decided to go see what it was like for myself. It's been awhile since I posted so I wanted to tell you about "my" experience.

Lisa was available when I called so I told the woman who answered I'd be right over...
When I walked in they were reading a paper so I guess it had been a slow day.
Lisa took me to one of the rooms in the back and I told her I wanted the one hour massage. paid for it in up front ($50) and got undressed and on the table (heated pad on table .. that was a nice touch).
She was good with her hands (and elbows) and the massage felt pretty good, at the end of the hour (no flip yet) she asked if I wanted more.... was feeling pretty relaxed so said OK to the extra 30 mins...
After about 10 mins I was told to flip... up to this point I had been quite with my hands since I really wanted just a nice massage.... however she was getting kinda close so I figured I'd "try" a few OTC experiments to she how she'd react... not bad.. she seemed fine with my touch .. which eventually led to UTC... her chest is on the small side but she has nice prominent nipples which were at attention from my touch. (this is good I thought)
Still .. I wasn't so sure after some of the reviews I had read but it was looking better all the time.
She teased me a bit around the boys .. and I asked for a nice finish... I think she understood what I wanted but she was only going around the edges and not grabbing the equip. I placed her hand where I wanted it an she told me.. no... with a smile.. which I knew was more of a tease.. She indicted that she wanted me to d it myself.. but i was a bit insistent (in a nice way) so she eventually complied and finished me off...

I didn't feel as if I had to force her..just be persistent... and she was very accommodating.
I doubt there was anything else available .. but that was all I wanted anyway..
I will see her again.... this is exactly what I wanted all along.. a good massage with a nice finish... the charge was 25 more for the extra time and I gave her 35 for a tip.. so the total for 90 min "good massage" plus tip was 105..and well worth it...
Hope this helps.... enjoy...
I agree the heating pad is a nice touch...plus the massage is really good at a decent price.

unusual finishing touch

I had read about prior experiences with Lisa at this place.
Some of the very best experiences I've had at AMPs have been little extra touches that providers do that are surprisingly loving and sweet. Two of the most memorable were touches and kisses I've posted before that providers have done during FS. Touches that if wives could only do would cut the divorce rate in half.

118 is by no means anywhere near being a FS place or a kissing place, but yesterday after a great massage and session with Lisa, she finished with a foot massage and then cut my nails. My socks go on much more easily now.

I love these types of experiences at AMPs.

went to this place for the first time hoping for a good massage and HE. Took the hour for 50. At the end, no HE. I asked but boss man was there. I may try again. While I was there someone got a massage and ran out without paying. The 2 ladies ran out of the place creaming in English/Chinese. It was pretty funny.

Last edited:
Some of the very best experiences I've had at AMPs have been little extra touches that providers do that are surprisingly loving and sweet. Two of the most memorable were touches and kisses I've posted before that providers have done during FS. Touches that if wives could only do would cut the divorce rate in half.

118 is by no means anywhere near being a FS place or a kissing place, but yesterday after a great massage and session with Lisa, she finished with a foot massage and then cut my nails. My socks go on much more easily now.

I love these types of experiences at AMPs.
Holy Christ! She cut your toenails? I really don't know if you are kidding or not ... but you did make me laugh today! Thanks.

Holy Christ! She cut your toenails? I really don't know if you are kidding or not ... but you did make me laugh today! Thanks.
Yes she did cut my toenails, it has after the HE and I was so relaxed, it felt really nice.

Outside of the sex arena and toenail department, I've also had an AMP girl who removed blackheads , another AMP girl show me pictures of her family w/ husband in China, and one who sang to me some silly Chinese song (but she was good singer).

Yes she did cut my toenails, it has after the HE and I was so relaxed, it felt really nice.

Outside of the sex arena and toenail department, I've also had an AMP girl who removed blackheads , another AMP girl show me pictures of her family w/ husband in China, and one who sang to me some silly Chinese song (but she was good singer).
I've had such grooming touches in the Connecticut places - nice table shower, a while in the sauna, then during the massage attention to some grooming items (very matter of fact - just took care of things) and then BBBJ and CFS. when done helped you on with your clothes, made sure your hair was neat - These places gave true meaning to full service - well worth the 140 total for the hour.