11 Allen St., NYC 347-437-1919

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
They have only been around for about a year and have a relationship with 74a Forsythe. the talent here looked pretty good this past Friday. I had May, who I've met before at 74 Forsythe, speaks great English, very funny, relatively pretty, lovely inspiring 1" long nipples and she is swell under 30 years old. She also has a nice plump kitty which is able to apply awesome contractions, when you put your Johnson in it; I didn't tale advantage of the sucking pussy this Friday, but had done so previously. I stopped by for a rub, suck on nipples and tug. $25.00 house and $25.00 May. What nice value. If you go the FS route you should expect to get the entire HH for 80 to 100 including the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that the weather is warm it's a great place to stop by but in the winter this place is like a ice box and their have heaters but it doesn't do the trick.

Been to this place many times for a quick suck. But I feel that 74a is a bit cleaner. But definitely a bargain.

I've seen Lisa there recently, shes a bit on the older side and looks amazing in her tight blue dress. But as soon as it comes off, she shows her age. HH + CBJ for 85.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
My first review so feel free to critique.

Went to this spot yesterday evening. Asked for May based on the OP's description and was told that she was available. Paid $25 to house for HH.

She was a little plump but had the curves to carry it. She was also very upbeat and made me feel like she was excited for my visit (whether true or not).

She asked if I had been there before. I lied and said I had. She looked at me with pure disbelief, but nevertheless, asked what I wanted. I said everything. She said how much. I said $80. She insisted on 100 "because I never see you" (she's right). I agree. Sorry, cheap bastards.

She proceeds to DFK and compliment me as though I am Leo. To her credit, she gets very wet and I DIY until she pops (or so she would have me believe). She gives several minutes of CBJ with lots of eye contact. She then climbs on board for cowgirl, then Asian cowgirl, followed by missionary (me standing). Again, she acts as though I am a God sent to Earth for the sole purpose of pleasuring women. Nice regardless of sincerity. Eventually, she cums (or pretends to) and I pop in the bag. She cleans me up, compliments throughout, asks me to keep coming back and dresses me.

Only concern would be -- I was new and I just walked in and got FS. So, maybe this place is feeling lucky. All in $125 for HH FS.

So, are you feeling thumbs up or down on your half hour at 11 Allen with May?

Went to this spot yesterday evening. Asked for May based on the OP's description and was told that she was available. Paid $25 to house for HH.

She was a little plump but had the curves to carry it. She was also very upbeat and made me feel like she was excited for my visit (whether true or not).

She asked if I had been there before. I lied and said I had. She looked at me with pure disbelief, but nevertheless, asked what I wanted. I said everything. She said how much. I said $80. She insisted on 100 "because I never see you" (she's right). I agree. Sorry, cheap bastards.

She proceeds to DFK and compliment me as though I am Leo. To her credit, she gets very wet and I DIY until she pops (or so she would have me believe). She gives several minutes of CBJ with lots of eye contact. She then climbs on board for cowgirl, then Asian cowgirl, followed by missionary (me standing). Again, she acts as though I am a God sent to Earth for the sole purpose of pleasuring women. Nice regardless of sincerity. Eventually, she cums (or pretends to) and I pop in the bag. She cleans me up, compliments throughout, asks me to keep coming back and dresses me.

Only concern would be -- I was new and I just walked in and got FS. So, maybe this place is feeling lucky. All in $125 for HH FS.

Orestes
New

For a newbie you did ok.
As you continue on you monger hobby you will find that you can get HH of FS for a flat $80 to $100. In CT and in Flushing & Brooklyn is a little more. Keep up the good work and looking forward to your next visit review.

74A gets so busy because all the mongers go there for Susan but when she is busy or has her cycle then they try the other girls...a lot of gwielos go here so beans and pork chops do wonders to this place when it gets busy....girls cannot clean and work at the same time I guess. If it's dirty I leave. But I noticed the shower is spotless....so all you guys complaining about cleanliness are not using the shower....girls just bird bath so be careful.

I had found 74a to be marginal in cleanliness. Did the table smell? ( I had that happen in a place once - I should have walked but it was too late - I already had gotten a cold )
This thread is about 11 Allen St., how was 11 Allen St. for you? Who did you see? Was she cute? What did you do?

This thread is about 11 Allen St., how was 11 Allen St. for you? Who did you see? Was she cute? What did you do?
Just go dude....call to see how many girls are there and make an appt....hopefully you can choose from a bunch that are not busy....just go if you are in the area....if you are not interested be nice and say next time....

Just go dude....call to see how many girls are there and make an appt....hopefully you can choose from a bunch that are not busy....just go if you are in the area....if you are not interested be nice and say next time....
Neither you or qkjnk area providing a review of the experiences had here at 11 Allen st. Isn't jay largely the point of posting here?

I had found 74a to be marginal in cleanliness. Did the table smell? ( I had that happen in a place once - I should have walked but it was too late - I already had gotten a cold )

Neither you or qkjnk area providing a review of the experiences had here at 11 Allen st. Isn't jay largely the point of posting here?
I asked Steph718 for more information about 11 Allen. I could have been more clear in phrasing my question.
He said that he found cleanliness inferior to 74a and I wanted to know more about that. The topic therefore is 11 Allen.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Went back to 11 Allen today for my weekly maintenance session. I hope none of you guys were the super cheap dude who offered a girl $15 dollars for 15 mins because he didn't need the massage.

anyways, saw May, the girl who dresses like a maid with the lacey dress. Decent CBJ. Big Bs or Small Cs with a matching mid section. But very nice and engaging. For an hour 80 all in

I only state that 74A is cleaner because of the bathrooms. 11 Allen sometimes smells like bum piss on humid days.

I used to see Anna quite often she was slim with B+ cute face, in her 40s but she left. There is bubbly short brown hair one...forgot her name...with her all in with a decent massage for $1.00

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Suffice it to say that as a guy willing to pay for pussy, in the absence of money, I'd fuck just about anything. And so, I decided to check out 11 allen.

I just showed up late evening time, and was let in. Two girls available, but i was shepherded back by one of them immediately, guess she was next up. Milfy woman with blonde streaks, not bad looking at all, hair just below shoulders, trim but not skinny. Forgot her name.

Gave 40 for an hour. Small room, walls to ceiling, shutter style door. Told me to undress, and as i did I was expecting her to leave but she didn't, she started touching me and running her hands all over me. Cool, totally eased my mind.

After perfunctory massage that wasn't too bad, flip and on goes cover for cbj, followed by mish, quick k9, blow in bag. Hot towel clean up. More massage, then out on the hour. Tipped 80.

All in all not bad. Good price point, but price point has symmetry with overall quality of experience.