11 Allen St., NYC 347-437-1919

Alice
Cute enough Chinese girl. Thinner sort of frame, smooth skin, nice bust and firm maybe a C cup. Opted for the safe 30 minutes, negotiated for the everything option, everything paid up front.
Responsive nipples, sensitive in a good way to erogenous zone touches. As I realized what a sweetie I had in my hands, I wanted to enjoy the stimulation. Alice wanted to only give me a CBJ and get on with the deed. She refused to allow me or herself to enjoy the moment; in spite of what she was clearly feeling. I decided to leave after 20 minutes, as I felt no satisfaction in the limited CBJ and FS offered. It is too bad some of these girls cannot trust a guy to go above and beyond $-wise in the end. I can’t begin to further negotiate once we are underway, it just blows my high.

This place is ehhhh

The girls are young and some are hot

But they are just no into it...

Not only that they tend to get over with the deed and rush you out

Plus the cbj sucks...

Good thing I only spend 70-80 bucks here

Not worth the avg price of 90-100

I can’t begin to further negotiate once we are underway, it just blows my high
That’s why I stop going here and hit some of the other places in CT. Most places I go to know how much I’m paying and for what service. Even if I ask for something different never talk about $. When I finish I hand them the fee and their say thank you. Out I go.

Alice
Cute enough Chinese girl. Thinner sort of frame, smooth skin, nice bust and firm maybe a C cup. Opted for the safe 30 minutes, negotiated for the everything option, everything paid up front.
Responsive nipples, sensitive in a good way to erogenous zone touches. As I realized what a sweetie I had in my hands, I wanted to enjoy the stimulation. Alice wanted to only give me a CBJ and get on with the deed. She refused to allow me or herself to enjoy the moment; in spite of what she was clearly feeling. I decided to leave after 20 minutes, as I felt no satisfaction in the limited CBJ and FS offered. It is too bad some of these girls cannot trust a guy to go above and beyond $-wise in the end. I can’t begin to further negotiate once we are underway, it just blows my high.
It's c town though. Just turn into a fast house like 74A Forsyth did. Not as fun as the midtown places but I guess you can only go so far with half the price tag.

I was looking for LaLa. Stopped by and they said she was on vacation. So I tried a new girl for 30 min, but it was just not the same as LaLa. A bit disappointed. But then again, 1/2 price.

Passed by hoping to find an old favorite, Shishi, but was told she's on vacation. Looked around and tried to take a chance on Fifi, but she told me it was that time is the month but would do cbj. I knew what that means, they usually complain about their jaws after a minute so said no thanks.
Decided to go with Lala/Lana/Jianjian. She's pretty, looks in her 20s in the lighting they have but I think closer to 35. Has a nice frame with her dress on, looks busty, but it's a push up bra. Girl is an A cup. Decent butt, a little meat.
She did a bit of medium rubbing before getting down to business. Cbj was ok, tongue action on the side a bit, but someone needs to teach these girls to go a bit deeper. Switched to standing fs, carried her a bit. Moans, does her kegels, and such but was a bit of a dead fish. Some girls usually react when I carry them, either hold on tight or try to get back to terra firma. Her, nothing. Finished missionary. Said thanks and cleaned up. She was nice to look at but probably won't see her again.

Quick review of fifi, she's always hit and miss. Sometimes into it, other times seems to be miles away. Super skinny.

Also spotted Susan there if anyone is looking for her.

Susan is not reachable anymore. Where is fifi working now? Is there anyone who can recommend who looks like fifi- skinny and young? I tried to find some but they were ah,,,,,,,