1066 Hicksville Rd, Massapequa

she's been discussed on the manhattan thread.

well of course i would have mentioned it...but the 'special attention' and 'special tips' likely to be offered to her...well it wouldn't be fair to the other girls now would it? esp with such 'special characters' as lurker1 hanging about...
Though without a doubt, lurker's posts were clearly repugnant, the nature of of AMPS and women in general is that they say "no" when they mean "no" and sometimes when they are playing hard-to-get. I would not be married if I took the first no my SO said as gospel. Plenty of times, no means maybe. And that the rub. How does every mongor guess correctly? Almost all my AMP FS experiences the first time started out with "no I dont do that" and than "how much you tip".

she's been discussed on the manhattan thread.

well of course i would have mentioned it...but the 'special attention' and 'special tips' likely to be offered to her...well it wouldn't be fair to the other girls now would it? esp with such 'special characters' as lurker1 hanging about...
At the end-of-the-day, an AMP is a business and all businesses deal with predators of different kinds (people trying to get good for free etc). There has to be a mechanism for people to protect themselves (businesses have insurance, lawyers, alarm systems, cameras etc.). The AMP must do likewise with a hidden buzzer that is accessible to deal with uncontrollable situtuations. If the AMP has a buzzer that keeps going off, I doubtt the mongor is going to want to continue.

Yeah I know that.. that is why I posted yeterday to find out if is still there or no more and if yes, then I need advice from anyone who already have experience with that before... so..

ok if I am going there.. what should I do ? should I ask someone's name? that is why I need advice. oh I forget to tell you that I am hearing imparied. Everytime I called many different amp through the relay service and they hunged up right away cuz they think I am cop or LE or something like that. I know its hard for me but oh well

ok if I am going there.. what should I do ? should I ask someone's name? that is why I need advice. oh I forget to tell you that I am hearing imparied. Everytime I called many different amp through the relay service and they hunged up right away cuz they think I am cop or LE or something like that. I know its hard for me but oh well
Ok, here is some advice for you. This place appears to be closed. Try some of the other places on this board. dont call - just google map the addresses e.g. 66 allen blvd, farmingdale, drive there, ring the white doorbell they all use and tell the gilr right off the bat that you can't hear well (point to any hearing aid you have.) When you get into the room and strip down stand there bare ass when the girl comes back in.

Before you post again with questions read the TEN COMMANDMENTS.
You can find them in the section START HERE!!! when you 1st enter UG.
A link for your reference: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1468

I look forward to your next post that should be a review.

Last edited:
at 66 allen blvd- I would like to give you a review about that place. I went there recently. Its was ok, not so great.. cuz massage was ok not like professional. and asked her do fs and she said no and can do hj for .20 plus .40 massage total is .60 for hh..that's all I think her name is daty.