1066 Hicksville Rd, Massapequa

516-234-9030
New place in what was a doctor's office. 1066 # is hard to see as it is on a fence - place is across the street from a fast food "Chicken Holiday". Couple of block S of SS exit 29. Advert in ND.
Parking on the street. Place is an isolated house with tall fences nearby so you don't have to walk past (and be seen by) neighboring businesses or neighbors.

Saw Jenny. A bit chubby (for an Asian) with decent sized tits in a low cut blouse. While I was trying to get the house fee down I put my hand down her bra and popped out a tit which kinda surprised her - but she didn't stop me. English was very good. There are 2 girls (didn't see the other one) and since this was a doctors office there were separate rooms with plenty of sound isolation and solid doors. Rooms had sink with counter and usual assortment of supplies. There was also a "sharps" disposal box on the wall (this was a doctors office after all).

Decided to stay -took the 1/2 -$40 (you want $30 you go to Korean place - this is Chinese place).

When she came back in the room, I freed a tit which she promptly pushed up to my face, Sucked nips for a while then pulled down her pants and panties and motioned for her to get on the table. She jumped right on and asked me to get the spay alcohol bottle and some paper towels - and she cleaned her snatch area a bit then lied down on the table. Per my usual technique I hid a condom within easy reach. Checked out her snatch - looked ok but the alcohol scene kinda bothered me for some reason.

Played with her clit with one hand while I put the condom one with the other while she was just lying there, legs spread with her eyes closed. Mounted up mish style and slid in. She said - you have condom? I said no do you? She replied: No I don't, so when you come, do it on my belly - don't want baby.

So BBFS is available if that’s what you want. Kinda lackluster performance and when I came and didn't pull out she just looked at me with a silly smile as she thought I came inside her.

She thought it pretty funny when she saw the condom.

She cleaned me up a bit and put her clothes on and asked me to lie on my stomach. Gave me a pretty good massage in the time remaining - not a clock watcher. hot towel clean up of the very minimal massage oil she used.

Tipped her 460 (no discussion of money except for the door fee).

I won't be back - nice enough girl but just kind of a ho-hum experience.

Last edited:
The type-o reminds me of a drunken experience I had long ago, when I thought I gave a fair but not overly generous tip, only to wake up the next morning realizing I had more 20s and less 100s than I should have. Then I remembered how happy she seemed with the tip. Was certainly more than she deserved, but I was drunk so she did work hard. Wow, that brings back memories.

Thanks for the review, genius. I may check this place out the next time I'm on the island, but DATY is definitely not an option after reading what you had to say.

So I stopped by on Saturday, curious about this new place. Parked and found a house across from the chicken place with no visible address. I remembered Genuis saying the number was on the fence, but I couldn't see it. Genius also said it was a doctors office, and there was a sign that said dentist, so I stood there for a few moments debating whether Genius could have meant that it was a dentist office. I walked up to the door to get a closer look and saw a white doorbell so I gave it a ring. A large caucasian man came to the door looking a lot more like a dentist than your typical AMP provider, I asked him what the address was and apologized when he said it was 1068.

Walked over to the next house, and sure enough there was the 1066 painted on the fence (sorry for doubting you Genius, won't happen again). Was met at the door by Jenny. Genius' description was dead on, a rather large (not fat but certainly not thin) girl with large C or small D chest. I did get a look at the other girl who was slightly better looking in the face, but not by much, and I was already fixated on Jenny's chest, so I just went with the flow when Jenny let me to the room.

After paying the house I started to feel my way up her top, but she stopped me because my hands were too cold. Here's were the doctor's office set up comes in handy - there was a sink in the room so I held my hands under hot water for a few seconds until they warmed up. Roaming up top was no longer a problem, but when I tried to go downtown I got the infamous "period" response, which I found more amusing than anything else. I guess my technique isn't on par with that of Genius!

I made a joke about how AMP providers seem to have their periods 30 days a month, at which point she conveniently lost her ability to converse in English - another classic! I was in a good mood and didn't feel like arguing, plus I really wasn't THAT into her except for the chest, so I decided not to push the envelop and allowed her to finish me with HE which was pretty good. She continued stroking after I popped so I indicated that I was done. She said "no, I say when done" which I found somewhat playful, though I would have preferred if that playful attitude made an appearance before the pop. She wanted to give me a massage for the rest of my 30, but I wasn't really in the mood so I thanked her and split. I did notice her changing the table, which is a plus for those of us who are skeeved out by the thought of lying in another man's goo.

All in all, a decent experience. Like Genius, I probably won't return though unless I find myself close by in which case I'll try the other girl.

40+20 which she was happy with. I didn't blame her for not wanting to allow roaming with my cold hands. I certainly wouldn't have appreciated a cold hand HE.
When she came back into the room with my change I was standing barasses by the electric room heater they had warming my hands - so I guess she had a pretty good idea that they were going to be roaming her body.

I am just such a considerate guy.

I stopped on thursday evening, GPS threw me off but I found it... Pretty weird setup w/ no driveway or parking lot...

Only 1 chic available at time, she was chubby but not too big chested. But like always I forget to remeber the names as posted for some odd reason i have that bad habit. I pulled the genius routine, shirt comes right up but did not want to take it off, lil chubby (preggo marks) wih decent size breast and a big ass surprisingly. She said her name was Anna, when trying to convince her of FS she adv no, but did manage to get my john in her for some uncomfortable strokes, she had on these boots which she did not allow her to remove her pants without removing the boots. so I had her in missionary with her legs straight up for about 2-3 minutes of FS but gave up do to her insecurity and my uncomfortness.... She said maybe I am confused with Jenny, I said does jenny have bigger boobs, she said she is a bigger girl but does not work here anymore, only here for 2 days.

So we carry on to HJ with her massaging the anal area but no injection, her technique was so good I busted all over her clothes and she did not pull back @ all. It was a awesome techinque, the anal area massaging.

here comes the weird part, I was like let me use the Bathroom, sort out $$$ and take a leak, while entering the other girl casey (I think) was exiting the room with other monger dressing up, dont worry bro I was checking out casey, she was short cute petite 25-30 yrs old. * Monger sighting #1

then exit bathroom met casey and told her I will be back, tipped anna 25 but with 20 wrapped around singles, as I give her tip she thought I was greatful and didnt look to see what was under the 20's, then bell rings and she puts $$ in her pocket, I was already thinking about bolting cause I didnt want her to look @ the bills and cry for more, so I just opened the door and guys was like " hi how are you", i guess he was just as surprised, I walked around him that left. He was in his early 20's which surprised me, healthy looking youngster, not sure why he was there, maybe NCPD

billyS

Reign of Terror
...and I'm a bad guy?

when trying to convince her of FS she adv no, but did manage to get my john in her for some uncomfortable strokes,
So....you raped her?

So we carry on to HJ with her massaging the anal area but no injection
I've never had an injection at an AMP, what were you looking for?

tipped anna 25 but with 20 wrapped around singles, ........ I didnt want her to look @ the bills and cry for more
Wow, hopefully those guys with the AMP girlfriends ...accnts and nabbeun don't read this.
First you rape her BB, then you stiff her on a tip. $25 for BBFS? Wow, and I get blasted for $10 on a half hour massage with a crappy hj.

BTW, thanks for the review!!!

Last edited:
good job lurker1
just probably ruined it all for others that go or want to go there.. think she will now be open to any others that go .. since you used her for your pleasure and then cheated the crap out of her .she said no fs then you go bbfs .. funny thing was I pulled up there at around 7 ish to go in but there were 3 cars outside ..so waited but then left.. glad I did especially if it was after you left .. who knows what kind of time it would of been following you up..

lurker1 ur a dick.

anyway, i'm done following the LI thread.

my gf was working in massepequa for a bit. finally convinced her to get out of dodge...

kurker1 do you have a problem with the word "no". i always thought "no' meant '"no"
ever hear of date rape.
do you force yourself upon your dates when they say no. it's one thing to try and convince the AMP by money or pleading, but never is it ok to abuse or force any provider or any person. you are a real poor excuse of a man. i would have said wiesel, but they never hurt anyone

Last edited:
Really? Was she reviewed here? Did Genius score her?
I wish I knew that. I don't do AMPs much anymore but I would have made an exception in this case.
she's been discussed on the manhattan thread.

well of course i would have mentioned it...but the 'special attention' and 'special tips' likely to be offered to her...well it wouldn't be fair to the other girls now would it? esp with such 'special characters' as lurker1 hanging about...