$10 lapdance crusade successful at ASSCON!

Remi

If this is the same Remi that appears at VIP in Linden NJ then WOW. I really enjoy taking a $.75 VIP experience with a dancer who has less rules than I do. She about 5-5 125 lbs, enhanced D-cups and is fromthe Dominican Republic. Very hospitable to whatever you want. I heard bbbj and and cfs. I had rub and tug, russian, DATY is available. Being a little innocent lurker at the time, I was satisfied with the russian to completion. The fee was all inclusive for 30 minutes, although its a struggle to last that long. As I said, hope its the same Remi!!!

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
Stop fucking bragging and point out the girls to me next time.
Alize will work with you. I go every week sometimes twice and I get 3 for $20 from her. (Except when its busy, I don't want her to lose business on account of me). Not bad when you can count on $40 from 1 monger every week. Its a route. If she can get 10 guys per night on her route she will be in the money.

Re: Remi

Originally posted by steinbuster
If this is the same Remi that appears at VIP in Linden NJ then WOW. I really enjoy taking a $.75 VIP experience with a dancer who has less rules than I do. She about 5-5 125 lbs, enhanced D-cups and is fromthe Dominican Republic. Very hospitable to whatever you want. I heard bbbj and and cfs. I had rub and tug, russian, DATY is available. Being a little innocent lurker at the time, I was satisfied with the russian to completion. The fee was all inclusive for 30 minutes, although its a struggle to last that long. As I said, hope its the same Remi!!!
nope not the same girl, this one weighs aout 100 dripping wet, samll tits but very willing to please.

Re: Re: Re: Re: $10 lapdance crusade successful at ASSCON!

Originally posted by edouble
Bill, she was wearing a white shoes, white bottom, white top with blue a basketball jersey on the back, i believe it was a Hardaway jersey. tight little ass very petite. towards the end of the evening she was a bit smashed to say the least.
It was a Mashburn Jersey. Very high mileage LD's, even by ASSCON standards.