$10 lapdance crusade successful at ASSCON!

Originally posted by jtslade
...and someone should give me credit because I'm running low on cash. Hey Casper, going to the next party? I have been out of town for a couple of weeks. Would be great to catch up with you, Harry and the other usual suspects. Would also like to see Bill in action... that is handing out the perfume!

JTSlade
Sure thing but Bill "I wanna bang her" Furniture only hobbies certain days so meeting up with him may not be likely to occur. As for me, just get word to me by smoke signals and I'll get my horse and buggy ready.

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
casper should get credit for telling me to offer $10, I should get credit for posting it so it would carry over.
Yippie I'm getting my just desserts. I prefer cash over credit. Bill good job dude, you've made all us value conscience whoremongers proud.

Bill, you are right!

Since we find most providers have not dropped their rates and we know they are not getting the normal customer traffic they used to get. Some of us have come to the conclusion to save our money and go to montreal, prague, amsterdam. Also there is a special to fly to amsterdam (good time) through one of those famous internet travel agencies for 219 roundtrip till the end of march. No gimmicks. Budapest is 397 (curious?)roundtrip. Having a hot euro woman for $$ from 9pm till 8am. Or montreal for $ an hour. Eastern euro ladies..so sexy or the french woman that is so womanly..yummy. Seems that a legit price structure nowadays is $$ or $$ 1/2. For some of us middle class. Im no expert but know what is realistic. Gents take the hobby overseas or to canada. Better value.

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
In all fairness...

Slinky does not go around advertising at Asscon who he is... there are a lot more gals there that know nothing about UG than girls that do. It happened I was there when he negotiated... and no mention was ever made of anything other than what any guy would ask of any gal.... she just happened to be 2 feet taller than him...

Re: Yea Right

Originally posted by JerseyDevil
Like you have to pay at all. YOU'RE the one getting paid from the girls, and the agencies. Plus, i'm sure it helps going and saying who you are.
I wonder who this guy used to be? Or on the other hand who he will be next?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Bill Furniture
casper should get credit for telling me to offer $10, I should get credit for posting it so it would carry over.
I was only kidding with the ghost. But you're correct in that whoever takes part in not paying $20 per dance deserves their just desserts.

Last edited:

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
I took it even further by offering only 1 dollar per LD.

Let me tell you how it worked out.

After several flat out rejections and dirty looks, I really pushed it and asked a girl for 3 songs for 2 dollars.

She sucked me in the eye. It started to swell up big time.

So there I am sitting in the corner with my eye swollen shut. A cute little dancer comes up to me and asks what happened. I didn't tell her the truth, and to make a long story short:

She told 2 of her friends and they all gather around me, giving me free "sympathy" lapdances and bj's.

Isn't that fantastic? Do you believe that?

(God, I hope not!) :D

I am the biggest believer in the $10 lap dance there is. But when Remy offered me 3 songs for $20, at unbelievably hih mileage, well, a man just has to be reasonable.

Originally posted by danger-us
I took it even further by offering only 1 dollar per LD.
Actually, that's not complete fiction. You guys gotta realize that half the girls come from the underground circuit. They're used to giving you full contact wall / barstool dances for $1 tips. Because there are also lots of mainstream girls, the ASKING price is $20, but half the girls never see more than $10 lap dances and $5 wall dances outside this party. You can get some significant, high mileage wall / barstool dance action for $1 tips averaging less than $5/song. Try bringing $20 to $30 in singles at the next party you'd be surprised how far it can go. If you see something you like, tuck a buck where you want your hand to go, unless she's a high end mainstream dancer, you'll get lots more mileage than you've bargained for, cause they're trying to sell you on a real straddle type lap dance or VIP.

Have fun!

Peace,
Valjean
nycstripclubs@yahoo.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nycstripclubs/

Last edited: