Search results

1. J

New Jersey contractors

I come to this board for insight and opinion, i have come to value what many of you offer on a variety of topics. thanks for confirming my spidey sense. APM - you can close this thread if you wish
  2. J

New Jersey contractors

you are a funny guy!
  3. J

New Jersey contractors

Taking advantage of some well aligned fortune, I am purchasing a rental house just outside of Morristown. I got information on an electrical contractor and had him come take a look. He gave a good estimate for the work, but I cannot verify if he is licensed with the state. . . seems fishy! Are...
  4. J

Tommie 973-261-3594

Since i posted the original review, which got moved, I wanted to share it again. Tommie is a late 20’s tight dark chocolate honey. She is regularly available in the Morristown area. traveling on my way for thanksgiving. I called and she was available. I was all of 15 minutes away and she said...
  5. J

Tommie 973-261-3594

I see my error :( Nyguy glad you enjoyed!
  6. J

Provider pics

That seems reasonable. granted there may be a few girls out there who are total “butter faces”, but an old adage I learned in college is “It’s the fuck you face, not the face you fuck” those are words to live by!
  7. J

Provider pics

Rules to live by are good, as long as you accept that you may miss out. When doing my homework, I always look for an indication of the pics are real. Honor among mongers!
  8. J

Provider pics

That seems reasonable. The girls posting the fake pics have to know that there is always that possibility. I have also been duped a few times. Sometimes I was pleasantly surprised, and sometimes less so.
  9. J

Provider pics

Safety? Please elaborate.
  10. J

Provider pics

In a text chat with the scheduler for Ana - who I recently reviewed, she asked me why guys ask for pictures when there are pictures. I told her because the 100% real pics she has posted of Ana seem too good to be true. She astutely pointed out that if she had posted fake pictures to begin with...
  11. J

How much screening detail?

I have noticed that providers are asking for more detail in their screening recently. I have been asked for everything from a selfie that will match an ID that I bring with me, a photo of an ID, to a social media link to a provider reference...Or a provider has met me at the elevator and asked...
  12. J

Westchester Again

347-603-8882 Sky Spa, New Rochelle? A new ad has appeared for spa in New Rochelle in (I can only guess) was the old location of A Renue. Searching the number gives spas of varying names in Yonkers and the Bronx. does anyone have any insight on this situation? Are they connected and using a...
  13. J

Westchester Again

Ana - 646-389-1385 - text preferred had read the reviews last week and tried to schedule her in westchester last week, but could not work out the time. Asked if she ever gets to the city, and was told she does. I asked to be texted when she planned to be there. happily received a text this...
  14. J

Viktoria - Midtown East - No Phone

$300
  15. J

Viktoria texted me too, and we were able to make arrangements for a meetup Friday late afternoon. arriving at her private apt at E62 I felt blood moving in the right direction! She opened the door and looked at least as good as i remembered from before lockdown. after a catching up for a few...
  16. J

Michelle - Midtown East - (929) 250-5498

Had to be in Manhattan today, and since it was the first real time I had away from the ball & chain in a while, I took advantage. Some searching got me the above number. Easy enough to set up by text and soon after I was directed to a secure (no doorman) building. Buzzed in and up to the apt...
  17. J

I cant think of a good comparison . . . I'd say just go, and if its not to your liking, close your eyes! :)
  18. J

Westchester Again

Tai Spa - Mamaroneck - 646-600-5168 This place popped up while searching other resources. It is upstairs off the street. One room, with three "stalls" divided by temporary construction, not all the way up and each with accordion door. No table shower, no stand up shower. I was the only one...
  19. J

maybe a glitch at the host, came up fine for me.
  20. J

Apartment near GCT

I have heard tell of an apartment on 43rd within a block or two of Grand Central, with a constant rotating roster - heavy on the South American. Is there anyone here who might be able to shed some light? Link? Phone number?