Search results

1. M

Bunnygirls Spa Flushing 929-626-9366

Grace pics and vids are real. cute face and shes super tiny like 5' fake C/D tits but not much of an ass. upgraded for the hour once i saw her, we did TS with lots of teasing, BBJ and rimming. back to the room light massage then more rimming, bbj cg mish doggy and finally finished there. she has...
  2. M

Bingo Club NYC Reviews Discussion 929-515-8188

Shelia saw her after that last review and have to say i was disappointed service wise. She does not look asian at all, have no clue what that other reviewer saw, shes 100% colombian. photos are her but with a lot of face tune so she was not as cute as her photo. her body is very petite with...
  3. M

how does she look? what would you rate her, does she have D tits like in the ad?
  4. M

Rising Sun Reviews & Discussion 929-288-7618 (old number 929-676-6606)

Hibiki 1 hr 360 Is the girl in the pics with some filters, nice tits and a meaty ass for an asian thought i was going to have a good time but she was kind of cold and boring went in and she took me to the stand up shower, very little teasing and back to the room. did not ask if i wanted extras...
  5. M

Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

guessing she doesnt look like her pics beacuse they are of a thai model named Praew Phatcharin
  6. M

Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Sakura (also go to look at and hear what sara looked like) made the call and wanted to see both and choose one. it was late so when i got there i was told that sara had just got booked and i could have sakura. website pics look nothing like her, she was cute i would say she is in her late 20s...
  7. M

XOXOgirlsNY Reviews & Discussion 929-501-6665

pics are of an IG model named @jessie.bbe
  8. M

MetroGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 917-929-7722

pics of her can't be real because it's from a popular Korean ig model named jeee622
  9. M

Pink Angel Flushing Reviews & Discussion 805-888-2328

went there and had originally wanted to see Kula, but when i got there was not satisfied with how she looked. she is pretty old looking for me, i would say shes definitely in her mid to late 50s (im 45) body was decent but age and face wasnt for me. they tried to show me jaylin and also passed...
  10. M

9pm, was told the bar opens at 7
  11. M

JOJO went to see jojo beacuse i heard she has great tits and she does (mm). shes a tall girl too i would say shes 5'7+ thicker body and i bit of a butter face. i thought she looked a lot like this IG/OF model named Jadasaur. Service was good and agree on her being able to deep throat with no...
  12. M

Aces-High365 917-216-3883 Reviews & Discussion

i saw Iris here a while back. normal service and shes is very friendly but i dont think she is very pretty at all imo. face 5 for me and she definitely looks over 40. place was big and spacious. 340 TS,rim, bbbj, cfs, cim.
  13. M

Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Rooney in short rooney is just an avg looking girl in my opinion. i havent had a japanese girl in a while and thought she would be a nice welcome but her service was kind of lacking and inexperienced. standard shower with some short rim and bbj. back to the room bbj to cg and then mish. she...
  14. M

Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

also had yoyo 2 weeks ago. she is cute short has big tits but definitely not as big as the pics on the website (pics on the website were not her unless she got that tattoo removed from her collar bone). service was great and she spent a lot of time rimming both in the TS and room. left happy and...
  15. M

Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

went late and got lisa. she tried but not my type physically. not very good looking for me
  16. M

Grace Spa 929-317-2628 Reviews and Discussion

Chloe saw her also late the other day. i had originally booked jessica but i showed up 20 mins late and she was busy or left. pictures of chloe are 100 accurate and recent. agree with whats been said about her being small and tight. said shes only here for another month or so then back to china...
  17. M

Asian Lassies Reviews & Discussion 212-671-2988 (old number 646-578-2778)

Cherry: Went a few weeks ago and finally got to see Cherry. korean, table shower was kind of boring, no toothpaste in the back area so i figured rimming was off with this one, ass is kind of flat, but amazing real full Cs that look great on her slim tall frame. service in the room was great...
  18. M

Balala SPA 917-392-8789

nana been reading some good reviews from this place so decided to try. i guess they have girls at 2 different locations 149-44 northern Blvd and another place by the murry hill station. connected to mamasan thru wechat and was shown the pics attached so i went to give it a try. ended up at the...
  19. M

Star Light Spa (Flushing) 917-775-4081 new number 929-204-9680 - text# 646-610-1314

i just stopped by at 330 pm today and was told there are 4 girls there. Got there and there were only 2, one was old avg body was rounder and had full Cs, 2nd was older and skinnier small Bs. Didnt like what i saw so i didnt even ask for their names so i just left. old papasan guy told me there...
  20. M

Farts (i.e. a bunch of noise made by asshole's)

exactly, ive said nothing but good things about her and highly recommend her and still see her on a regular basis. Some guys just spend too much time arguing with people on this board and making vapid comments instead of really contributing reviews