NY Asian Fitness Reviews & Discussion 929-992-8866 / 929-601-0222

Lucy & Yuna

$320x2 cfs+

I didn’t think a new girl could be as well seasoned as Yuna but I’ve been wrong before. Lucy always steals the show but not today. Lucy and yuna were like two horny girls fishing for their next victim to take back to their sex dungeon. I was really surprised just how hot and ready she was. Beautiful face, small petite body, young, and eager to please. She reminded me the first time I saw Barbie. Big eyes and an appetite to satisfy.

I love Lucy because she is down for everything. Made out with both of them for a while and even they started to play with each other. They would bite each others lips and suck on each others tongues it was pretty hot. Having them both giving me their undivided attention and A effort BBBJ skills was an assault on my senses to say the least. I almost couldn’t take it when they spread my cheeks and attacked balls ass and dick all at the same time I was giggling like a schoolgirl

Everything was on the menu today. This was one of the rare doubles where they went at it with each other and It wasn’t awkward for me and I had fun being apart of it. Lucy and I pinned yuna down and made her squeal. She has a beautiful little pussy and I could feel it clamping down on my tongue. Once I got her nice and wet I started to fuck her standing up while Lucy kissed her and flicked her nipples like a little demon. Went back and forth between them for a while before Lucy got on top of me and started to fuck me so hard like she was trying to crack my pelvis open like a piñata. Before I she made me cum I needed to experience their mouths one more time and had both of them polish me off before depositing a load way down Lucy’s gullet. Both gave great head but Lucy’s bottomless throat is always next level.

Idk if @nyaf9296010222 got hacked earlier or they were being honest. But earlier today they tweeted if anyone has seen Yaya to get checked because she has gonorrhea and she’s not employed there anymore. Shortly after they deleted the twitter account. If you look at @nyaf8866 someone has been commenting on recent pictures but they hide the replies. I don’t know if this is true or not but I just wanted to share what I saw on Twitter

Tiffany at NYAF: HH 240

Skinny, friendly, very GFE girl. MMS told me I might like her and she was right. She speaks a bit of English and has a really nice slim body.

DFK, BBBJ, more DFK, rimming....VERY good rimming. Was low key tempted to come in her mouth but it was a half hour and I can't blast two times in that little time, so got the cover on and drilled Tiffany from behind, her hands on the wall. Great sensations, I do highly recommend.

Idk if @nyaf9296010222 got hacked earlier or they were being honest. But earlier today they tweeted if anyone has seen Yaya to get checked because she has gonorrhea and she’s not employed there anymore. Shortly after they deleted the twitter account. If you look at @nyaf8866 someone has been commenting on recent pictures but they hide the replies. I don’t know if this is true or not but I just wanted to share what I saw on Twitter
We didn't want to get into this but the account you are referring to is a fake account which has no affiliation to us in any capacity. In the last few months they have harassed us and gotten multiple of our accounts banned from X/Twitter, while they have made countless burner accounts to bad-mouth us and our staff. Today we renamed our account as the official Twitter/X and they renamed themselves as the official backup. To ensure you are following the real McCoy, check our website and we will link which is our account so that you aren't fooled by the fakes and their bullshit.
@ nyaf9296010222 is a troll account who we know is reading this post and will probably change their handle after reading this and write more bullshit.

Check our website nyasianfitness.com , we’re only 1 twitter account!! No anyone else!!
Thanks guys love you all

Nicole: HH 240

Nicole has shorter hair, to around her shoulders. A great ass for her age, nice breasts, pretty face.

Great BBBJ and deep throat, patient and persistent. Great in the main event also, her ass looked amazing, her posing was great. Very encouraging and into it. Underrated in my opinion.

Longtime lurker first time posting

Lucy: 320 hr + 100 bbbj bbfs cim cop/belly

This was actually my 2nd time seeing her, made appointment with mms

Lucy is just hands down awesome and beautiful all at the same time. Before I could even get my pants off she’s grabbing my belt and starts devouring me. A little fun and then off to the shower. Her nuru skills are top tier. I love the way she rubs all over using her body and mine, and there load #1. Back to the room and a little massage and then it’s deepthroat fucking. I tell you this woman is a service queen. After a few minutes I’m ready to go, pound town for the next 20 minutes and shot #2 all over her belly, I’m still rock hard (side note I’m hypersensitive so keeping hard and getting erections easily has been blessing and a curse) immediately put back it back and banged for another 10 minutes and then shot #3.multiple positions were had, we are definitely on the same aggressive level as well. Great time! Would I go back? obviously….

Yuna & apple

$320x2

Read about an interesting encounter with this tag team and decided to give it a while. I’ve only had one maybe two other doubles here (not for the lack of them pushing doubles ) lol . which were probably one of the most sexually out of character things I’ve done, in one of my previous doubles here they gagged on my cock, spat on me and sucked me off like their lives depended on it. Apple and yuna devoured me but in a different way. This time around seemed like what I could imagine a threesome with two horny Asian girls would be like. They weren’t as balls to the wall as the other girls and I still enjoyed this second time better. I started out making out with both of them. I loved watching them kiss each other. They would suck each others tongue and look at me while doing it I felt electrical bolts hit my cock like a crazy thunderstorm. Yuna continue to DFK me while Apple sucked me with her nice soft mouth and agile tongue. Wasn’t before long both of them were down there together with a mess of hands/tongues/dick-balls n’ ass. They opened my legs up like a car hood and really explored around like they were concurring new territory. I would have let a load off early for the hour but only a half was available for me today. Fucked each individually while the other either played with themselves or kissed me, I’m a bit uncoordinated when it comes to pleasing two ladies at once so I tend to go with the flow and see what they are comfortable doing. The girls seemed like they wanted to go come in their mouth and I didn’t waste any time ripping off the condom and let them go to work. Forgot who was on the receiving end when I busted my eyes were in the back of my head anyway. After a quick clean up and water fill up I left happy on my toes with empty nuts.

I’ve had Tiffany before. She is very much YMMV. Tiffany even decided my cock was too big and suggested I see a different girl after 30 minutes.She isn’t bad, she is just not a size queen and couldn’t take my throat fucking. I just haven’t reviewed her because I wanted to focus more on reviewing the excellent providers for the new year. They can’t all be unicorns.
agree with your comments on Tiffany. She is a bit YMMV.

Nicole $320 for hour:

I’ve reviewed before and I’ll say it again: She is the ultimate throat queen. Although she can’t go all the way down on some guys (I’m long). She will def go to her limits almost every time.

I actually had second thoughts of seeing her since some new girls were in. Saw her in the lineup though. And right after all the girls left( since I seen her before) I just started aggressively and quickly throating her on her knees and she was totally cool with it! I came right there in her throat in like a minute, then we took care of payment lol. She came back, the second time I was on my back and she went as deep as she could, then she started throating herself without me, then I grabbed on and shortly after came again in her mouth. The 3rd one similar. The fourth, this was my fave. She totally let me destroy her throat and go however fast I could possibly go. She didn’t really do a lot of saliva, but I was pounding her throat like we had to generate horsepower. I took breaks so she could relax her and there. And she did rim me nice. But near the end she let me just pound her throat so hard and the moaning each time I went in and out eventually made me lose it. I didn’t come a lot but it was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had.

she’s definitely overrated. If you like aggressive oral, or just wanna go a little harder, this is the girl for you. Not like the cutest girl in the group, but she works for me. Def not ugly. Worth every penny if you’re an oral enthusiast of any kind.

Yuna (HH 240):

Last week, when I was there to see another girl, I was on the way out and I was introduced to Yuna. She has such a pretty face and made a great impression. So I made an appointment to see her this week.

I found Yuna very attractive. Unusually attractive. Very sexy face, nice eyes, nice hair. A nice body which is lean but with nice curves and nice butt. Not so skinny.

Pretty good English language skills, excellent GFE service skills: DFK, BBBJ, BLS all very good. Great arch and great look and feel in doggy. Iz had a very good time with her.

Yuna & Apple

$640 + $60tip

Apple and yuna might as well be another pair of sisters in this sisterly love shop.
According to them, they sleep together, eat together and kinda took a liking to eachother. I can see why, they’re both about the same mini me version of eachother, short, cute af and aren’t afraid from a little girl on girl action.. more on that later.

I know apple from her geisha days, we had a splendid time but she was limited so I only saw her when I needed something small, natural and pretty the kind that didn’t really talked back yet, she was a FOB.
I was happily surprised to see she’s here because we connected so well and now I was sure she picked up a few tricks to add the her routine, she wouldn’t last here if she didn’t dfk, or didn’t greet you with a knees to the floor bbj. Anyway, in NY for the end of Passover, I decided to make it official and texted to see if she was cool with me coming back to see her here and gave her the option to pick someone she gets along with for a fun double.

Apple and yuna greeted me in the room as I imagined.. skimpy outfits, pretty faces and a hella good time. Apple was first.. a long hug, dfk and she jumped on my lap as if she was a little puppy waiting to be pet and given unconditional love which I had plenty of..

Yuna squeezed in between apple and I, she found a way in and went for dfk as well. Apple stopped her and told her she had to kiss her first and yuna didn’t even flinch and dfk Apple tongue spit and all. I couldn’t wait to see their next move so I let them lead and corrected hers and there.

Within a few minutes of true NYaF fashion we were in our birthday suits, me looking down at two lovely little puppies trying to bite off the only bone in the room. I kinda wished there was another guy there but all my friends developed sword fighting phobia so It was only me fighting these two babes with one sword. It was as close to perfect as can be. Sucking, kissing, attention to everything south of the beer belly region. Out of nowhere I felt the urge to bust and even though I warned them and urged them to stop, they kept at it giggling in anticipation of a worthy eruption and that what they got an eruption. It was such a hard shot it hit my chest.. the puppies didn’t stop licking and sucking, that’s the kind of good influence this place has over some girls. While Apple and yuna cleaned me up with a smile, I was contemplating my next move. 15 min past and I know a reload would take longer than the time I have left. I decided to not push it and if it happens great if not, not.

Our room was all the way to the left right near the shower, the same room a buddy and i destroyed Azu before he retired of the game and she since moved on.
A small stand up shower we all just made it in with just enough room for the little munchkins to wash me down and shake their little butts and titties at me. Washing them was a treat!! Bodies so young, i could feel the youth on their skin. Asses so soft, rubbing all over me.. ah, life’s good.
In the room they were determined to get me hard and with creative girl on girl action literally on top of me, they got me there.

I had my hands under both of them playing massaging and teasing them with my man hands, till I felt they were properly moist.
I suited up and took Yuna first. Ah, these little tits in my mouth and her little ass grinding up and down she was tight and vocal, apple was behind me kissing my neck and occasionally kissing yuna. I needed more control and started feeling a little aggressive so I upped my game with mish and doggy. Doggy was definitely most satisfying with Yuna.
I had some left over unconventional, unconditional love for Apple, rubber swap, bbj and I let her take me back to Geisha days riding me CG hard with one of the best fuck me faces in NYC, she really gets into it and rides hard, so hard she rode her way to over time and a second pop.

Kimber $340hr
Cfs, bbj, 69, b2b

On one of my last visits I saw Kimber in the shower. I was getting a table shower during a rather busy time at night and for the 10 mins I was in the shower I was visited by a few lovely ladies who came in for a quick rinse. Because my head on the table shower was at ass level, of course that was the first thing I noticed, but I was attracted to the fact that she was trying to interact with me while I’m in a compromising position getting blown. The big smile and “hey baby” while fucking me with her eyes was much different than the interactions I’ve had in hallways and showers with others. Didn’t forget her name and planned to see her this time.

She definitely remembered me, She is very affectionate, had gfe energy from the start. Tip top body slide and shower activities. I rarely have a solid TS experience with Latin providers; in her extended stay she has picked up some skills. She is thick all over. The entire time having her on top was just an amazing sensation of slippery soft goodness. Nice Bbj on the other side but nothing too crazy.

Shower wasn’t too long but thorough and checked all of the boxes. After going back to the room, immediately Nice DFK leading to the main event no BJ needed she was dripping. Wrapped my hands around her hips and stayed behind her for a good while. Switched up to cow girl and that ass was bangin I knew the end was near. When the feeling hit, I paused in hopes to extend a few more min. She went along and we repositioned to lazy doggy. I gave all I had, I had too her ass was incredible, her moans were the soundtrack of the hour. This time when that feeling hit, I didn’t fight it. I stretched my legs we were flat against eachother, hard and steady did the trick and I planted my seeds in the cover.

Apple, 1 hr, $320 + $50 tip

Was in the mood to try someone new, so asked MMS if Apple was available. She was, so booked her and came over. MMS led me to the room, asked if I wanted a double, which I declined. Really happy when Apple came in the room. Young and pretty, nice A/B cups, spinner, cute face. Nice smile, easy laugh. Gave me the usual DFK and BBBJ preview greeting. On way to TS, shared a DFK with Lucy who asked if I wanted a double. In the TS, Kimber (I think) came in to rinse off, asked if I wanted a double. I sense a theme.

Back in the room, made out for a bit with her lying on top, then she made her way down and had me raise my legs in the air while she rimmed my ass. Not usually a fan, but this was pretty good. She then moved into the highlight of the session - best extended BBBJ I've had in a while. She went at it trying to get me to pop for 15 minutes or more. Licking the shaft, DT, lots of saliva, and rubbing the groin and balls with both hands, felt amazing! Kept it going in 69, great tasting pussy.

Time to fuck! Cover went on, mounted for CG and ACG. Nice and tight pussy. Moved into mish where I pounded away for a minute or so before popping in the bag.

Really enjoyed Apple and will add her to the rotation. Recommended, especially for her BBBJ

Helen & Miko

$360 +$100 & $320

I can’t remember the last time I saw an asian girl that was this adorable…Miko is a 9/10, body and face and that pics dont even do her justice. I was genuinely floored when her and Helen came in the room. Helen is also so freaking hot but having them together was overkill, I dont think I’ll ever be able to top it, and that’s a good thing, feels good to be on top.

Quick and light BJ from both I was feeling like a giver today and told Helen I was going to be their duck, IYKYK. Miko is a nice kisser and has a pretty little pussy, she was a little shy at first but once I picked up the pace she gave in and enjoyed it. Then it was Helen’s turn, she is such a good tasting fruit. I had to tease and munch on that pretty little ass of hers.
Things really picked up in the shower; after some b2b and a dangerous p2p I started out raw with Helen from behind, it had to happen. Out of this world, her ass is the nicest size, plump so juicy. Fucked for a while before I couldn’t hold on any longer, pulled out and repainted the walls. lol back in the room, I got a decent rest and 4 hands massage before they started blowing me again. Went of for a lot longer this time and I lay back and let them go to work. Now it was Miko’s turn. She mounted me and I looked deep into her eyes and I fell in love when i realized I had a voluptuous goddess riding me with her beautiful tits mashed in my face. Covered with her but nothing short of spectacular. Helen was kissing me and playing with Miko’s tits I felt I was Austin powers in gold member with the two hot Asian chicks. Came one last time and said my sorry goodbyes.

Lucy / Karin / Lucy and Karin

Spicy girls closed for a day so my obsession with Vincci yielded to the familiar but overdue Lucy.

My future ex-wife, Candy welcomed me in. She evades the double for herself while trying to sell me. I insisted just Lucy. Well for one hour at least that’s what I got.

I was expecting Lucy to come in with the little red plaid skirt but instead she had on only a neon yellow net dress. Damn this thing was sexy as hell. Glow in the dark little mermaid washed up ashore and she ready to suck cock within 5 seconds.

I donated to this charity and got the upgrade and she returned quickly. We showered super fast and then it was on.

Instantly to standing mish corner of the bed. Then up to mish. Then DATY, quickly to 69. Then she rode me CG, ACG, and then I need water. Standing mish middle of the bed. Never even did doggy?!? Oops.

She gave me BBBJ and wow she DTs like crazy. She went back to CG and damn she was slamming herself down on me. It’s impressive her power.

One hour - I’m indecisive on continuing or leaving to get lunch. Candy arrives and says Lucy has an appointment try new Japanese girl Karin. Then do double after.

Karin comes in and she’s young looking and sweet looking and ok I’m staying. Shower quickly. Upon exit. Here’s Helen in the laundry room next to the shower. Helen is beautiful and she opens my towel drops to her knees and starts BBBJ right in the hall. I have to book another session with this nympho.

Karin and I make it back to the room. Karin seems a bit overwhelmed by the craziness of everything. But I let her lay down to start in DATY. I can’t help it. I go into lover mode with almost every girl. They get spoiled by my mouth. Then I climbed up licked her nipples and tried a little lfk. Japanese girls not usually big on kissing. The girl was definitely aroused from the DATY. Lined my cock right up on her pussy lips. And so slowly teased penetration as I kissed her a little bit on the nipples neck and lips. Finally she said no - condom. So on it went. Oh wow really nice slow mish. Then took her to standing mish from the corner. This was good. Water break. BBBJ, 69, back to extended BBBJ. Just awesome.

Hour 2 concluded with us in mish as Lucy entered to watch us fuck while she cut up an orange. Then she brought in some lunch for me - I think Candy ordered or made for me. Maybe spent half hour eating and Lucy rubbed my neck while Karin got me water and tissues to clean myself up while I ate. Then back to it.

Lay down Lucy epic BBBJ, and Karin sat in my face for some pussy licking. Lucy mounted me and rode me really hard while Karin was planted on my face. Then I had them switch. Karin took over BBBJ and Lucy sat on my face until Karin grabbed a condom. Then she rode me CG and damn it was nice. She tired and I moved her to standing mish to continue and Lucy played with my nipples as only she can. Wow was I aroused and Karin was the beneficiary of some good hard fucking until she about overheated and Lucy took over on the receiving end of the standing mish.

Vera came in and called time - apparently she ran the clock while I ate. Lucy had another customer and had to go. Karin got a few more minutes of fun before we caught an open shower.

Just another day at NYAF.

Damage Lucy $420 * 2, Karin $360 * 2
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes
Follow up on Helen

What a special double with a double with goddesses Lucy and Helen. Lucy knows how to push my buttons as she started with a mouthful of me before she leads me to the table shower where the temperature heats up with body glide and additional showcase of oral skills both giving and receiving before the milkman makes his first delivery. After returning to room with a massage the action heats up with multiple positions and enjoying her juices before a knock on the door and in cums the 'shy' Helen and I get on my back with Lucy riding me and Helen riding my face and the juices are flowing. These are two spectacular women who I plan to see again. A good investment for 700 total for the hour of double pleasure.

Apple $320/hr

Texted and set up a same day appointment for my first time at this establishment. Picked out Apple from the line up. With her spinner body, cute behind, and natural beauty, she was just my type.

Gave the damage and we immediately began with DFK then BBBJ. Amazing eye contact, and technique.. felt like heaven for a few minutes. I almost popped early but wanted to save it for the TS at least, so it’s a good thing she suggested we move to the TS room. In the hallway I saw taller spinner beauty walking in the nude. I wish I got her name but I made a mental note of coming back to see her on day.

In the TS, we get back to business with the soap down and body to body slide. I’m normally wouldn’t care for getting rimmed but it seemed like she was into so I let her have at it. She REALLY aims to please and it shows. My cock was so hard and anticipating action so much it was starting to hurt. I desperately wanted to put it back in her mouth, so I flipped and she gave me one of the most amazing BBBJ I’ve ever had in my life. Between the eye contact, the rhythm of her hand stroking my pulsing cock, the warmth of her mouth, I couldn’t hold back any longer and shot my load into the back of her throat. She took it like a champ, smiled, then finished washing up and we head to the room.

We head back to the room, and she gives me a nice massage. Usually, I’m only good for one pop, but with her skills I was hoping to go for two in our remaining time. Unfortunately, during the massage I was interrupted by an urgent call, so I had to dip out early and with the quickness. She completely understood and helped me in my mad rush to get clothes back on and out the door. I’m disappointed I didn’t get to the CFS part, but looking forward to coming back for unfinished business. :)