NY Asian Fitness Reviews & Discussion 929-992-8866 / 929-601-0222

Well I guess I'll kick it off. It was snow day fun day for me. After the initial blizzard passed I was getting antsy and started weighing options. The pictures and stats of Abby and Bella intrigued me. I was never at the prior incarnation of this place, so I'm not sure where else or by what other names they've gone by. I do know that they've been around. It was actually pretty easy to get into the city via train. Thankfully they are only a block or two away from the station, very convenient location. I get in MMS is greating me like long term client. Great energy and attention. I get to room and get told to undress and wait. I do and I put on the robe. MMS walks back with the line up. Bella, Daisy (I think), and Abby. All three were hot. I was about to go with Bella but Abby give that look like she had plans for me. Every on was wearing flats or flip flops, my guess is that Bella is about 5'1" - 5-3", Daisy and Abby are like 5'4"-5'5". Abby was the tallest. MMS waves Abby to go inside the room while everyone else walks back down the hall. Abby basicly assaulted me and dick from that point on. I even asked for the shower but instead we went right into BBJ and hit the bed. Did some DFK and stripper sliding in Mish. She really turns up the heat. Loved every second. She let me drive but kept me mindful of limits, not that there were many but no slips in during the stripper slide for those thinking it. Moved into various positions until I popped one in the bag. After the cleanup we headed for the TS. It was great. Brand new padded table. Abby got to the soapy bits and did a good amount of rubbing. It felt great. The body slide part was extremely entertaining. Not a fan of rimming so I passed on that. And did the flip. More shenanigans and BBJ into another stripper slide and then back to the room to finish off round two. Hit shower again for another rinse and the headed home. Overall excellent time. Abby didn't hod back. She made it exciting and special. I'm definitely coming back. MMS said duos are the house speciality, so might need to save up for that for next time.

Abby

I had another appointment at another place that fell through due to them losing power so I made an appointment at this new place partly so I can take advantage of their $20 grand opening discount. First I do appreciate they did not ask for massive number of documentation as part of the prescreen process. I made an appointment with Abby based on the pictures on the website.

I arrive. I was led to a room where I was asked to undress and the MMS played with my cock for a while. I assume that was the pre-screening :) Anyway she then asked Abby to arrive. Abby is about 5'3" very fit late 20s nice face and partly dyed blonde hair. The pictures on the website are very accurate. She gave a very wet DFK and then went to work on by cock with a BBBJ and BLS. I did not even have time to put down my mobile device. I really liked how she did this with passion. She then asked for the money and I handed over the $300 and she left to give the money to the MMS. After she came back I asked to take a quick shower telling her she better wash around my cock and ass since her tough will be spending a lot of time there.

The shower was quick and we headed back to the room. We did some DFK for a while and she dutifully licked both my ears like I requested. The room had a clock so I was able to time everything to take full advantage of the session. She then did a long BBBJ and BLS. Her technique was very good and I had to control myself not to blow a load in her mouth. She had long hair so it was not as fun watching her BBBJ in the mirror. I then got on a doggie position and asked her to RIM me. She then put some rubbing alcohol on my ass and the area around it. It sting for a few second but it was quickly rewarded by her tongue going very deep into my ass. She did the RIM for around 5 minutes or so. Then she shifted to more BLS and then did a BBBJ from the bottom. I then started to fuck her face knelling in front of her face for another 5 minutes I have done this before several times before but never this long. I saw that there was around 25 minute left on the clock and asked to fuck her.

She got out a wrapper but seems to lick sucking my cock so much that she spent another 3 minutes BBBJ and BLS me before putting on the wrapper for me to fuck her missionary. My cock is on the smaller side and her pussy was not that tight so it was easy for me to fuck her for 20 minutes straight missionary which DFK her. She did seem to enjoy herself while I fucked her as we talked dirty to each other. There were cases where she closed her legs to create more friction and I had to control myself from releasing.

With around 5 minutes left on the clock I asked her to BBBJ to CIM. I then had her head on my cock while I face fucked with my hands on her head which is the usual way I do CIM. Her technique here is not as good as her regular BBBJ as I could feel some teeth. I guess me going in very deep in her mouth reduced her ability to control her mouth muscles. Anyway I blew a big load after 3 minutes or so. She continued to BBBJ after I released for a minute or so. She seems to have swallowed a but but did spit the rest of it how commenting how much sperm I put in her mouth. She then went back to BBBJ and BLS for a minute before time was up. We cuddled for another 2-3 minutes before MMS came to call time and I got dressed to leave. Abby did comment now how effective I was in controlling time to get the most out of the session. I have her a well deserved $40 tip.

I will for sure repeat with Abby. She was great and I would recommend her for anyone that like CIM and RIM (as long as you can survive the rubbing alcohol.) She is a bit more passive than most providers so you have to give her clear directions what you want next. But everything I wanted she did do and do well.

BTW, looking at their website it seems Apple is the same provider as Chole from CCP/DDY. I actually had an appointment with her once but she was a no show due to some sort of administrative mess-up at CCP. Starting a few weeks ago she disappeared from the DDY website. I guess she showed up here. Hopefully I will get to see her here since the pictures of her are really hot.

Another thought/observation triggered by my very positive experience with Abby.

I started to go to AMP only recently (Fall of 2021) and have been going about once a week. I have enough experiences now to form a clear signal on how the session will go: If the provider greets you with a DFK then quickly with a unasked for BBBJ then the session will go great with the provider being very accommodative, warm. and not a time watcher throughout the session. If not the session will either be OK or below average but all of them in a subtle way will be focused on getting you to release and get you out of there.

I pretty much know will know within the first 2 minutes how well the session will go. I am not saying the first type does not really want you out of there ASAP as well but they also know to play the long game and that a positive customer experience will make them come back for more next time.

You're all going to think I'm a spammer because I've never left a review here before. I'm an old-time monger who's been going to places here in NY since the late 1990s. (Anyone besides me remember Julie the original "cybermadam?") I travel for my job so I've hobbied in different cities and countries. I promised MMS I'd leave a review but it has taken me exactly a week to get around to it. Maybe it's because I could barely walk after what Abby and Eva did to me.

I made an appt at NYAF a week ago. I decided to go for the two-girl special. MMS grabbed my junk, laughed, promised a good time, showed me to a room. I got undressed. Two Chinese girls bounded in the door. Abby was pretty, fake boobs, 30ish, a real pro. Her tongue was down my throat before she said hello. Eva was tiny, small boobs, maybe 25, sweet, a sort of apprentice to Abby. The two of them assaulted me for the next hour and a half. There wasn't a second that they weren't pummeling me with every part of their bodies.

We did so much so quick that I can't even put down the details. I made out with Eva while Abby bbj'd for five minutes. We moved to the table shower. The two of them soaped up and crawled around on me. Abby rimmed me while I licked Eva. I came in Abby's mouth. She swallowed it. We went back to the room and kept at it in every configuration you can imagine. DFK, BBJ, CIM, mish, doggie, whatever. I came a second time, spurting it across Eva's body.

It was PSE all the way. I didn't ask for Greek but I did pretty much everything else. If I have any complaints, it's that it was almost too intense. I could have used a breather between shots one and two. Damage: 5.6 for the opening special with .4 tip. Best money I ever spent. Unlike a previous poster, I'm not convinced the photos on the site are actually the girls but they're certainly "in the spirit" of them.

In all my years of mongering, there are experiences that stand out for different reasons. Sometimes it's the connection you form. Sometimes it's for the circumstances (like wandering around the RLD of a foreign city). This one stands out for the sheer PSE energy of it. I've never had two girls go at me like this before. It was an A++ experience and I doubt I'll go anywhere else in NY for the foreseeable future.

You're all going to think I'm a spammer because I've never left a review here before. I'm an old-time monger who's been going to places here in NY since the late 1990s. (Anyone besides me remember Julie the original "cybermadam?") I travel for my job so I've hobbied in different cities and countries. I promised MMS I'd leave a review but it has taken me exactly a week to get around to it. Maybe it's because I could barely walk after what Abby and Eva did to me.

I made an appt at NYAF a week ago. I decided to go for the two-girl special. MMS grabbed my junk, laughed, promised a good time, showed me to a room. I got undressed. Two Chinese girls bounded in the door. Abby was pretty, fake boobs, 30ish, a real pro. Her tongue was down my throat before she said hello. Eva was tiny, small boobs, maybe 25, sweet, a sort of apprentice to Abby. The two of them assaulted me for the next hour and a half. There wasn't a second that they weren't pummeling me with every part of their bodies.

We did so much so quick that I can't even put down the details. I made out with Eva while Abby bbj'd for five minutes. We moved to the table shower. The two of them soaped up and crawled around on me. Abby rimmed me while I licked Eva. I came in Abby's mouth. She swallowed it. We went back to the room and kept at it in every configuration you can imagine. DFK, BBJ, CIM, mish, doggie, whatever. I came a second time, spurting it across Eva's body.

It was PSE all the way. I didn't ask for Greek but I did pretty much everything else. If I have any complaints, it's that it was almost too intense. I could have used a breather between shots one and two. Damage: 5.6 for the opening special with .4 tip. Best money I ever spent. Unlike a previous poster, I'm not convinced the photos on the site are actually the girls but they're certainly "in the spirit" of them.

In all my years of mongering, there are experiences that stand out for different reasons. Sometimes it's the connection you form. Sometimes it's for the circumstances (like wandering around the RLD of a foreign city). This one stands out for the sheer PSE energy of it. I've never had two girls go at me like this before. It was an A++ experience and I doubt I'll go anywhere else in NY for the foreseeable future.
Great review. Thanks. I see Abby before and she was great. Any more info on Eva as far as her body. Also does Eva do RIM and CIM?

I didn't personally do RIM or CIM with Eva. She's petite -- maybe 5' 1'', tiny boobs, shaved snatch (which was super tasty). Looks-wise Abby seemed more glamorous at first but over the course of the session I started to prefer Eva. There was something authentic about her. She seemed to understand not just how to please my body but how to respond to what I was wanting in the moment.

(Neither Abby nor Eva spoke much English. Abby had the basics but I'm not sure Eva said much at all. Mostly we communicated by gestures.)

Abby and Sara $550 + $50 tip each = $650, 1 hour

I've been lurking around UG for the past 6 months and finally decided that I should post a review to pay back the good advice. The session was A in my limited experience , so long review to follow!

Last visit to an AMP was end of November, and decided that last week with Omicron waning it was time to belatedly celebrate my birthday (which was in early Jan). The $550 opening week special for a double was too good to pass up. I read an earlier review for Abby that made me decide she would be #1 and then by looking at their website I noted that the famous Sara was working at Asian Fitness. Definitely the second member of my duo given everything I've read from you guys about her. After a bit of back and forth texting with the MMS I had my time set - late morning on Wednesday.

Walked over from my office (a convenient 5 minutes), and as soon as I step in MMS grabs my crotch. I guess this is the new client check since there was no ID or other verification! She brings me to a room and says "we're getting the big room ready for you - wait here". Ok. Two minutes late Abby walks in. Pretty and slim, with big (man made) boobs. Nice DFK to start off and then she brings to the " big room". Yep it's big but spartan, other than the bed and a SEX SWING! Detail noted, and Abby is off to the races and on her knees, pulling my pants down and starting to bob on junior. A few minutes later Sara walks in. She's smoking hot IMO. Big DFK with Sara whike Abby continues her art. Sara takes the donation, and ater a quick trip to MMS, Sara strips and gets on all four on the bed with her ass up in the air. I lean forward (jamming my dick further into Abby mouth, which is not a problem for her) and start licking Sara's pussy.

After about 5 minutes of pussy licking and face fucking, its time for a shower. I tell them a standing shower is good, and we proceed with a good scrub down in the nether regions. The girls are efficient and we don't waste too much time in the shower. As we walk back to the room, I ask Sara if she works with Abby a lot. She smiles and whispers " I eat her pussy.". Great answer Sara!

Back to the room, and now Abby is back in the pole position and Sara on rim. After a while, Sara declares she wants her pussy licked, hops on the bed, and fingers herself while I position myself between her legs (with Abby still sucking away). Some DATY and Sara is ready to ride. I finally take my dick out of Abby's mouth, cover up, and its mish time with Sara. The bed is perfect height for me to stand, so Abby can rim me while I fuck Sara. Damn! After a while Abby hops on the bed to watch the action, and I tell her to sit on Sara's face. Her English isn't great so I need to guide her a bit but she is very willing once she gets it. Then Abby starts screaming " You fuck Sara, you fuck Sara!". Hilarious how crazy this is getting!

I finally have to pause. As soon as the dome is off, Abby's mouth is back on my member. Girl cannot get enough of BBBJ, as some of you have noted. Sara starts on my balls and ass, then decides to hop on my face. After a few minutes she moans and says "I'm coming". She hops off and then looks at me, a bit surprised, and says " I really came!". She looks at Abby and starts to chuckle since Abby is STILL sucking away!

Running out of time, its time to fuck Abby. Put on a cover, tell her doggy. She says she wants her ass slapped and I'm happy to oblige, and Sara gets into it too. Now, I want to CIM so I tell them, both drop to their knees, open their mouths, I rip off the dome and....cum shoots out SIDEWAYS and splash across Abby's mouth and face. I guess some lube or something caused a temporary obstruction. She's a trooper and laughs about it.

No time for a full shower so instead hot towels for a quick clean. MMS knocks that we are done, then comes in as I'm half dressed. She alternates grabbing my crotch and putting my hand on hers jokingly (?) saying it's her turn now and she doesn't charge. This day is getting crazier. I tell her that he's asleep now, but next time she can join us. I give the girls $100 tip to split since they've earned it.

So definitely repeat on Sara solo (since didn't have time to use the swing or her Greek package given the frenzy), and Abby for future double because of her non-stop BBBJ.

Double Greek seems like an expensive treat, but NYAF made it possible. I booked a HH session just to do both girls backdoor, standard HH fee with tips to both girls, but in the end, when I looked at the clock I have both of them over time with me.

Long story short, I showed up at this new place just to find my favorite Sara is here, with a girl named Eva that I have not yet met before, and was notified that she also does Greek. Without hesitation, I ran to an empty room and undressed and grabbed a towel rushed to the shower room, don't want to waste a single second waiting.

I had a feast of FIA to both girls in the shower and the real session started there, like what Cora used to do to me. Didn’t get to the point of release, but was decent fun and we dried up and back to the room with a bed.

I really like the art works they put on the wall here, somewhat soothing, the mirror are a bit small but the placement is great to ensure I can see the action from it, I spent the remaining time going in and out each girls backdoor, making them screaming (sorry to the people in the next room, I am almost 200% sure they will be hearing us) and I think at some point Sara’s eyes rolled and is somewhat close to ahegao till all 3 of us crashed on the bed drowned in sweat and lubes and body juices. A little chat with the girls before times are up, and I had a really good time with those 2.

240 + 240 + 200 = 680

billyS

Reign of Terror
Double Greek seems like an expensive treat, but NYAF made it possible. I booked a HH session just to do both girls backdoor, standard HH fee with tips to both girls, but in the end, when I looked at the clock I have both of them over time with me.

Long story short, I showed up at this new place just to find my favorite Sara is here, with a girl named Eva that I have not yet met before, and was notified that she also does Greek. Without hesitation, I ran to an empty room and undressed and grabbed a towel rushed to the shower room, don't want to waste a single second waiting.

I had a feast of FIA to both girls in the shower and the real session started there, like what Cora used to do to me. Didn’t get to the point of release, but was decent fun and we dried up and back to the room with a bed.

I really like the art works they put on the wall here, somewhat soothing, the mirror are a bit small but the placement is great to ensure I can see the action from it, I spent the remaining time going in and out each girls backdoor, making them screaming (sorry to the people in the next room, I am almost 200% sure they will be hearing us) and I think at some point Sara’s eyes rolled and is somewhat close to ahegao till all 3 of us crashed on the bed drowned in sweat and lubes and body juices. A little chat with the girls before times are up, and I had a really good time with those 2.

240 + 240 + 200 = 680
Condoms? If so did you have to change them going from one ass to the other?

A HH is tight, even if you went over a little.
Was there any warm up besides you fingering their ass's in the shower? Sucky-sucky?

I think in the late 20s You should for sure see her. She very much seem to enjoy BBBJ.
Abby was Bibi from AD/NYAW. Great chinese milf. She can absolutely take a pounding. I think when I first saw her she was brand new at AD.

I think Eva is Ivy from Grace. Haven't seen her but think she does greek. Cora and Sara do greek as well. All the chinese girls that I know do greek might be working here.