HMB Supplement

I scrolled back and see you have it at breakfast.
It dissolves in the oat milk?
unsweetened soy milk and the creatine dissolves immediately and completely (its obvious as it is white and rest of stuff is darker)

I find oat milk is too thin and too low on protein, e.g. the unsweetened soy milk has 4.5g fat, 2g fiber and 7g protein whereas the unsweetened oat milk (my SO uses) 1.5g fat, <1g fiber and 0g protein.

When I have my high protein cereal with unsweetened soy milk , wheat germ and ground flax seed with lots of fresh berries I am good until a late lunch w/o any snacking.

If you do any baking as I do, oat bran muffins, whole wheat waffles (eggo's whole wheat waffles are a joke) and pancakes ,the oat milk doesn't work any better than water and soy works as good as dairy.

I have never seen creatine dissolve and I don't think it does.
I Googled: "does creatine dissolve"
Google came up with: "Yes, creatine is most commonly taken by mixing it in water. Especially if you're mixing micronized creatine into warm water, it should dissolve very well. "

Anyway

There is a 5g scope in the container and I just dump contents of a scoop right in the middle of my cereal then put wheatgerm, flax, and berries on top. I fold everything together with a teaspoon (maybe 3 folding actions), add soy milk, and then eat. Maybe it doesn't totally dissolve (I can't tell) but I never see any clumps of creatine.

I Googled: "does creatine dissolve"
Google came up with: "Yes, creatine is most commonly taken by mixing it in water. Especially if you're mixing micronized creatine into warm water, it should dissolve very well. "

Anyway

There is a 5g scope in the container and I just dump contents of a scoop right in the middle of my cereal then put wheatgerm, flax, and berries on top. I fold everything together with a teaspoon (maybe 3 folding actions), add soy milk, and then eat. Maybe it doesn't totally dissolve (I can't tell) but I never see any clumps of creatine.
I use it with my whey protein in either water or milk and I have never seen it dissolve. It always stays granular and you can feel it on your tongue. Nor does it clump. But I see you mentioned warm water which I never used. So maybe that's the secret to dissolving it.