Hi, I'm new here

Hiya everyone! I've been enjoying the hobby sporadically for a couple years around the DMV. I'm beginning an extended stay in NYC and I intend to make the most of it. I plan to share any encounters with the community. You've got a great forum here - hats off to the mods.
Short-term goals:
1. Figure out what Rule 19 means.
2. Find a cute face offering dtbbbjcim.
3. Meet Angelico on a Thurs night.

Wishing everyone safe travels and free extras!

Hello everyone. Got my first taste of this hobby earlier this week so I'm still a rookie, but I'm eager to share my experiences and give reviews to places I visit in Manhattan.

Though I've gone a bit crazy this week I only infrequently partake in the hobby as I prefer sleeping with non-pros, but for those times I really need to let off some steam and I don't have the time or desire to find fresh tail, I have an outlet.

Despite not being the most active monger I'll do my best to post my experiences so others can learn from them.

- JTM

Hey all. New here and had my first experience which was quite pleasant. The number I contacted her at does not seem to be posted yet so will try to figure out how to start a new post. Look forward to learning more!

Hey all happy TGIF, been a lurker here for about a month, I'm in Nassau county, got into the monger style earlier this year after a divorce, might as well be happy with most endings right? Will try and contribute in the future, not into FS but will definitely be watching out for any good FBSM spots