Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Yume $400 + 100. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, CIP

So after wanting to try out Pleasure-Palace for a long time I decided to go through the verification and setup an appointment for Sunday morning. Had to be in the city so figured it would be a good way to start Sunday Funday. Got lucky and was going to be the first appointment for Yume.

Arrived and this is where I’ve experienced something I never have. Sent a text that I arrived and was told to wait and she would come down to get me. Having never been here I was like OK, I’m here and it’s a nice morning. I was early, so I figured they were just opening but started to get concerned after standing around for about 10 minutes. During the wait I saw another person walk up to the building next door and then walk back out to start texting on his phone. That’s when I started to think, this person is going to exactly where I am and this is going to be awkward. Sure enough, MMS comes out and signals to me and this other customer walks up at the same time. In my mind I’m like OK, WTF and actually sent a wild adrenalin rush through me. But hey, I’ll just go with it since I’m already here. Upon walking in Yuma was at the door waiting and MMS told Yume I was her customer. Then told the other monger sit in the waiting area. So I can say that I was a tad bit off at this point because if I’m with one of my friends and we goto a place that’s one thing.

Anyhow, meeting Yume was better than I had expected I won’t bore everyone with repeating what everyone else has said in previous reviews of her but I will say that being with her in the shower is pretty amazing. I liked the NURU on the back and front and the gel she used was very warm with was a new experience for me. Most of the time the gel is freezing cold and turns me off. But started the fun in the shower and took it back to the room.

Back in the room I had her lay down so I could DATY and I believe she did cum because her reaction was quite animated and she needed a minute before I could continue. After that she stared at me totally different which I really didn’t know how to read but she seemed to enjoy it. All of the above apply BBBJ, MISH, K9, 69 and finished with CIP but then only had 15 min left so we chatted for a bit while she gave a massage. The first question she asked was, “Is the other guy your friend?” When I replied I have no idea who that was, we had a really good laugh about it. She was completely shocked at the situation also.

Overall very strange beginning but a great end, then off to do my other running around in the city. Would definitely repeat with her as I think her body is fantastic.

Yume $400 + 100. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, CIP

So after wanting to try out Pleasure-Palace for a long time I decided to go through the verification and setup an appointment for Sunday morning. Had to be in the city so figured it would be a good way to start Sunday Funday. Got lucky and was going to be the first appointment for Yume.

Arrived and this is where I’ve experienced something I never have. Sent a text that I arrived and was told to wait and she would come down to get me. Having never been here I was like OK, I’m here and it’s a nice morning. I was early, so I figured they were just opening but started to get concerned after standing around for about 10 minutes. During the wait I saw another person walk up to the building next door and then walk back out to start texting on his phone. That’s when I started to think, this person is going to exactly where I am and this is going to be awkward. Sure enough, MMS comes out and signals to me and this other customer walks up at the same time. In my mind I’m like OK, WTF and actually sent a wild adrenalin rush through me. But hey, I’ll just go with it since I’m already here. Upon walking in Yuma was at the door waiting and MMS told Yume I was her customer. Then told the other monger sit in the waiting area. So I can say that I was a tad bit off at this point because if I’m with one of my friends and we goto a place that’s one thing.

Anyhow, meeting Yume was better than I had expected I won’t bore everyone with repeating what everyone else has said in previous reviews of her but I will say that being with her in the shower is pretty amazing. I liked the NURU on the back and front and the gel she used was very warm with was a new experience for me. Most of the time the gel is freezing cold and turns me off. But started the fun in the shower and took it back to the room.

Back in the room I had her lay down so I could DATY and I believe she did cum because her reaction was quite animated and she needed a minute before I could continue. After that she stared at me totally different which I really didn’t know how to read but she seemed to enjoy it. All of the above apply BBBJ, MISH, K9, 69 and finished with CIP but then only had 15 min left so we chatted for a bit while she gave a massage. The first question she asked was, “Is the other guy your friend?” When I replied I have no idea who that was, we had a really good laugh about it. She was completely shocked at the situation also.

Overall very strange beginning but a great end, then off to do my other running around in the city. Would definitely repeat with her as I think her body is fantastic.
She used to allow bare greek with creampie.. no tip included about a year ago

I’m sure half of the PP clientele received the Yume special.
everyone that saw her did. She gave it up for free on the very first visit until she went on the break. when she returned, she was fully booked immediately morning to night. I am not sure if she's giving old legacy customers the freebie though.

I guess she just liked it in the ass.
I think she was very "Japanese" because they generally don't tip for extras?

I remember I tried to give her a tip afterwards and she refused it.

I insisted harder on leaving the tip and she still refused it and made me take it back. I stopped insisting after that because I didn't want to offend her at that point lol. It's definitely a first for me.

Aika $230, DFK, BBBJ, CFS

Had a little bit of time to play this week, swung by for a round robin. Was taken to Aika's room. She is much taller in person than pictures suggest. Left my donation for the half hour and quick shower. Passable english to carry light conversation, but translator app is still required. Got back into the room and laid on bed, she understood the assignment and got on top for BBBJ 69 then covered me up. Not a good rider on top, so we traded places and i go through 2-3 positions before I pop in the bag. The alarm went off her smartphone, but she was courteous enough to let me finish.

Naya, $300 for 45 minutes

Booked with Naya and stopped by PPC for the first time in weeks. MMS sends me to the couch and after a few minutes of waiting, Naya threw open the curtain to the waiting room.

The pics are accurate. Pretty face, probably early 20's and she is tall at about 5'7. Natural B cups with nice nips and a nice ass too. Service was pretty good overall and nice attitude as well. Saw a prior report that said she is not GFE but maybe YMMV because I had no issues with her service. She has some English and we barely needed a translator.

Quick introductions followed by shower. I probably should've insisted on a standing shower but I went along with her TS. TS was largely uneventful and just wasted time, although she did play with my dick a bit and gave it a few kisses while she was cleaning me up. Personally, I don't really see the point of doing a TS if it's not going to include body slide, P2 P, etc. After TS it was back to the room where we made out on the bed. Then she did the nipple sucking BS and went to BBBJ. Very good BBBJ. She got plenty of me into her mouth, had good suction, good tongue lashing, plus lots of playful kisses on my dick. I let that go on for a while before I had her switch with me so I could DATY.

She seemed to enjoy DATY and I had fun with that for a good 10 minutes. Pussy is tight and she has a natural Bush with some trim. After a few minutes of DATY, she placed her hands under her thighs and pulled her legs up to give me even better access. What a view that was! I really started feasting on her pussy at that point haha. After a bit more DATY the 001 went on and I told her to keep her legs like that while I fucked her in mish.

I went really slow for most of it (I have to be on my best behaviour!) and my dick was nicely gripped. Eventually she pulled me in close so we could make out while I fucked her. Good eye contact in mish plus LFK and a bit of DFK. She gave a pretty good performance in mish and I didn't last as long as I would've liked. In fact, I never even made it out of mish. Popped in the bag with maybe 10-15 minutes left. We cuddled and chatted for a bit before it was off to the shower for cleanup.

Overall a very good session with Naya. My only complaint is I think she cut me short on the time, or maybe she just wasn't very generous about it. Heads up regarding this guys. Naya told me that she allocates 10 minutes for the shower at the end, so if you buy 45 minutes, her timer is going off at 35 minutes. In my case, I'm pretty sure it went off when I still had about 15 minutes left, but she did a pretty good job and I fucked up by nutting early anyways, so I didn't make a fuss over the extra time. Maybe I'm just used to running slightly overtime rather than under. When all was said and done, I probably walked out of the shop right at the 45 minute mark.

After the shower, it was back to the room where we chatted for a bit while I got dressed. She was still nude, so I took the opportunity to play with her tits / pussy and we made out for just a few minutes longer. Eventually we both dressed, she walked me out and we said our goodbyes. Damage was $340 for 45 minutes. I would repeat.

Zumi 340H (successful TOFFT!)

Physical - 7/10. Photos all real (filtered and PS’ed) - face is as pretty as photos; tall 5’5” J-GND type, not quite athletic by USA standards but athletic/firm by J-girl standards. Estimates: early/mid 20s, 34/35A, 125lb, shapely big soft butt. Flawless white skin, lovely hair (tied in bun - I didn’t ask her to let it down), perfect white teeth. Bald beautiful kitty.

Service - 6/10. Acronyms: TS, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS (BBFS available for the usual premium). Technique was so-so, even by J-girl standards. Tread lightly or you hit limitations. LFK ticks a box only (though she was pretty generous with tongue for LFK), BBBJ was sensual but light. Pounding away she takes it like a champ, and really made me believe she enjoyed it. She kept herself and the bed clean with tissues in a non-disruptive way. Service deficiencies likely from lack of experience/training rather than lack of effort or wanting to please - she’s probably a civvie student part-timing during spring break.

Location - 8.5/10. Smack in middle of Times Sq, about two cops watched me walk into the stairwell LOL. Inside is very clean - Zumi’s room in particular felt like a professional love motel: the bed had disposable fabric covering and she keeps it tidy and clean. No slippers though - bring your socks.

Attitude 10/10. This is where Japanese style GFE really shines through. I was able to pretend she was that first J girl in school I missed out on. Enthusiasm through the roof; and she’ll make you believe she is your GF and happy to be with you. Especially if you talk to her in Japanese, you’ll feel like you’re making love to your kawaii GF in her clean home.

Overall 7.5/10

Would I recommend? Depends - probably not for most people, but if you know exactly why you want to see a GND beautiful J-girl, she is the one for you - treat her right.

Would I repeat? Absolutely, if her stay here were long enough. It may sound like I’m contradicting a mediocre review but the attitude alone does it for me, can’t wait to see her again.

Unabridged Details:

After greeting me warmly (“warm” will be my Sesame Street’s word of the day) in a chic mini-dress, she led me down the hall. We spent 20 min in TS getting me softened/warmed up with soap/water/kisses/preview BJ, the whole while chatting about life and naughty bits; no soap slide unfortunately - though not sure she had the assets to make it work anyway.

Back in room her massage was too amateur to do anything for me, so I let her know to skip it. I can tell she would rather get to the main show rather than knead my back lol. I flipped and had her LFK for a short while until she initiated BBBJ and BLS. I laid there admiring her face with my lucky rod jammed up inside her warm moist mouth for a while. I could’ve let it continue but I hadn’t had a proper lunch that day and my hands have been exploring her body and kitty, so I told her to switch it up. I gave her DATY while asking her to instruct me. Did I mention how bald it was? Maybe lasered - blowtorch sushi :) I appreciated the sparse sound effects, but after a while I knew my heroic efforts wasn’t going to get her to pop.

I repositioned her, suited up, and put junior to work. Immediately I could tell she was soaking from DATY; her walls wrapped junior, radiating warmth as we worked it all the way in. Started in mish, again admiring her face - her warm smile a sign of pleasure. Some LFK and body kissing play as I worked all angles of mish. Few minutes later I switched her to doggy and started to go harder and faster and deeper, hip smacking hip; no complaints from her, though she put some lube in to continue taking it like a champ. From here I could feel a subtle and silent pop (verbally confirmed after) - I knew my mission was completed, and I myself filled the bag shortly after. We indulged in a minute of hot sweaty bliss before I evacuated junior.

We still had a few minutes left, so we cuddled and chatted some more like school boy/girl lovers. All things must come to an end unfortunately, and another short trip to the shower room concludes this visit. She didn’t undress/dress me - not something I care about anyway. On the way out I gave her a few more pecks - noticed she went for tissues to keep herself spotless for the next lucky guy.

Tips for next guy/future me: remember throwaway socks for the floor, shorter TS or skip it instead.

Naya 400/hour

Wow, very accurate pics. She is a very pretty, young and tall girl. I was surprised at first how tall she is, around 5'7 or so.
Friendly girl, sweetly introduced herself, apologized for the wait (was not that long) and led to my room.
We had some chatter, disrobed and went to the shower. She has a nice body, tall and skinny. Nice sized B breasts.

As others have mentioned there is light kissing at best with her but not much in the way of DFK. I opted for TS but really was kind of a waste as there was nothing special about it, not even BBBJ throughout it. Some light teasing.

Back to the room and we got started. She started with some light kissing , just a little bit of tongue action and then licked my nipples for awhile, stretching out/ showing off her tongue as she did it while making good eye contact. She noticed i liked it so kept it for awhile and yeah she was good at it. Kissed my body down up to got to junior, grabbed, paused for a moment and told me how she is very good at oral becuase she used to give only that service in JP. Ok, yes she was not kidding. She uses a lot of spit to get it lubed up, and she sucked all of me in and with some nice tongue action. A very good BBBJ, better than i was expecting. At one point she got me so lubed up her hand was effortlessly gliding up and down and she kept stroking while starting to lick my chest again, what a combo, if she kept at that she probably couldve made me cum just like that, yeah she is good.

On came the rubber, and we started with CG. Whether it was because she was tired or not, i liked that she completely pressed her body against mine in CG while i pumped at her. It felt great to roam all over her tall skinny body while pumping. Was getting close, so switched to doggie for that angle. Went at that for a bit, and then switched went to mish. Roamed all over again, some light kissing (no DFK still unfortunately) and popped into the bag. Cleaned up and then lied down for a bit. Had some light massage for junior while we chatted and hugged a decent bit (she gave a lot more hugs than i was expecting too). Then showered and left. She was very friendly and personable throughout the whole time. Aside from the lack of DFK, she gave off a very GFE vibe, especially with all the hugging. A lot of laughing and friendly chat, yeah almost really felt like a GF.

Unfortunately, for me, a great DFK can make the difference between an amazing session and just an average one. And the lack of it here really downgrades what could have been an amazing session into just above average for me. Though i expected this going in, so i was ready for that.
Still, she is definitely a treat and worth the time. Very nice girl

Himeka, $320 for 45

Pics are fairly accurate, with just some slight touch up. She’s on the tall side, I put her at about 5’7 or 5’8. Website says she is 5’5, but in my experience, you should always add two inches to whatever the shop lists the girls height as. Pretty face and friendly attitude with good service. She is probably in her mid to late 20s.

Quick intros and she helped me undress (rare quality in a J-girl). Standing shower followed, which was pretty basic, just some LFK and roaming. Back to the room where I laid on the bed and we made out some more. Bit of DFK but mostly LFK. Her BBBJ is very good, she gets plenty of that dick in her mouth and with good eye contact. Lots of tongue flicking action too, plus some BLS. Went in for DATY after BBBJ. Pretty pussy, the lips are totally clean with a small tuft of hair right above her clit. She seemed to enjoy DATY a lot, and also liked having her tits squeezed. That was good, because I enjoyed giving her these things!

Did some brief 69 after I DATY’d her for a while. Pretty sure she came from DATY but as always with these working girls, who knows if it was real or just part of the performance. She did get very wet from DATY at least, and we didn’t need to use any lube for the sex part. Started with CG, tight pussy and a nice ass to grab onto. She rides well and I kept her in CG for a while. Went to standing mish next where it was slow strokes. Changed to doggy from there and enjoyed her big ass. After that it was mish for the finale. Good performance in mish, LFK and her legs were wrapped tight around me. I was edging for for most of the session and came in the bag with maybe 5 minute left.

Quick shower to clean me up after that, back in the room she helped me get dressed, and then she walked me out. Damage was $320 for 45 minutes. I would repeat.

Chinese Kiko $320hr

They sold up the big boob naturals to me over text. Pretty intrigued so I booked an appointment in the evening to see whats up. Got inside and was brought to the girls room and lo and behold, the pics are real. This girls jugs were just hanging off her slim body and I think she's a little taller than 5'6 listed on the site. Gave donation and we went to the shower. Her english is just barely enough. Scrubbed me up good and preview bbbj. Got back to the room, made out like mad. Played and sucked on her big tits for a while, asking her a few questions here and there to start a conversation so she would not feel bored while I feasted on her chest. Got her to get on her knees by the mirror and bbbj me then we got on the bed for 69. Switched to some nice cowgirl action some doggy so I can watch those tits swing and finally popped in the bag. Had time left and got a boob massage into titty fuck but couldn't bust again.

WSD Himeka 380 hr bbfscip lfk bbbj

I got her on her second day. I even said I was going to take a break from j-girls the day before. I also was going to throw standing doggy out of my repertoire. The pictures are her but glammed up. Body was like Naya...tall at 5'7-8 and yes Bs but she is a little bigger boned than I like my j-girls and taller. I like short and skinny j-girls....well all girls I guess. But she was hot. What was weird was going up the last steps the door was just open. No mms took me to Himeka. I think Yume did....it had to be Yume and she looked better than when I saw her before. I was going to ask her if she was Yume but felt like a dick since she hits me up on wechat sometimes.

Himeka is friendly but not super on top of you...a bit like Naya as well. Showered.

Her asking price for BBFS was 200....yada yada yada I got the bbfs. The bbbj was good but it got a little toothy and did hurt...her bottom teeth got me under the head. So went to 69 and no more teeth. BBFS I always like to see what I am getting into and she has a very pretty puss with hair on top and none on sides. She got on top and yes she said the whole go slow thing all japanese girls say to me. Fantastic pussy for bbfs....nice and smooth and wet and tight. Legs on shoulders standing mish I got some iku iku iku out of her but her struggle face is not pretty.
Went to doggy and she has a good ass. I was so close to finishing here but her butt was infront of her knees...so it was like getting edged. Got on top but damn we were both hot and I got soft.

Some more BJ but got half up. Got her in standing doggy which I almost abandoned. Here her hips were behind her knees. This is where it feels like they are totally submitting to the D. I put it in her half hard. Held onto her to keep her hips back. Pushed in until I got hard and felt that nice vag stretch and flat out banged her hard like that pushing down on her back and another screaming orgasm from me. Anyone in there heard that. It was a great pussy to cum in. Just in time to get a shower and get out.

Gaga took me out and she is so damn hot. I would pay 500 for an hour at that and she used to do anal... ugh!!!

Zumi 280 45

LFK, DFK, CFS, DATY, BBBJ

Taller than I imagined, site says 5'5 but would estimate maybe a few inches more. Cute as pics suggest, smooth skin, small A cups, nice butt, and shaved. Had seen only Yume here before and Zumi really gets into DFK more with lots of tongue. Some english but needed translator app.

Did a quick standing shower with her and then back to the room for BBBJ which was fine. No DT but still felt good, played with balls. Then she put the cover on and CG for a bit. She was getting a bit more enthusiastic here. Flipped to mish after awhile and finished in the bag. Another shower. And then bit of a massage. Got her down and gave her DATY but didnt really get much feedback from her as she was silent and no facial expressions. Had some time on the clock and tried to get another pop, another BBBJ and HJ to finish. Got a last shower and cleaned up.

Would repeat with her again if shes still there just because I really enjoyed her cute look