Ocean Beauty Body Spa 516-208-7462 1750 Merrick Ave. Merrick

Stopped by today around Noon. Easy setup. Saw an early 30s spinner type, not much to look at, no tits, no ass, she kept her mask on basically the entire time. Handed her 260 up front, told her I wanted everything. Told me to get undressed and left the room. When she came back, I told her to take her dress off. No tits, long nips. Hairy bush. No smell, felt tight down below. She went right to business, got on her knees and started with a decent BBJ. Played with the boys a little. After a few minutes, asked her to climb on top...she went to grab a cover, I told her no thanks. She reluctantly agreed to hop on raw. Rode me for a few, then asked to switch. Pounded out missionary and blew a massive load all over her tummy. Whole ordeal took 20 minutes total. Would repeat.

Looks - 5/10
Service 8/10
Damage - 260 total

Stopped by today around Noon. Easy setup. Saw an early 30s spinner type, not much to look at, no tits, no ass, she kept her mask on basically the entire time. Handed her 260 up front, told her I wanted everything. Told me to get undressed and left the room. When she came back, I told her to take her dress off. No tits, long nips. Hairy bush. No smell, felt tight down below. She went right to business, got on her knees and started with a decent BBJ. Played with the boys a little. After a few minutes, asked her to climb on top...she went to grab a cover, I told her no thanks. She reluctantly agreed to hop on raw. Rode me for a few, then asked to switch. Pounded out missionary and blew a massive load all over her tummy. Whole ordeal took 20 minutes total. Would repeat.

Looks - 5/10
Service 8/10
Damage - 260 total

First off LUV The Name.
Seriously though you're good with paying $260 for 20 minutes of basically a pump & dump with a... "30s spinner type, not much to look at, no tits, no ass, she kept her mask on basically the entire time.. No tits, long nips. Hairy bush."
I'm guessing simply because it was bbfs
??

Went last Monday Called ahead at 3:30 and set the time for 4:15. No issues. I get there and notice a camera at the door. Don’t like that but go anyway. Once inside it’s neat and clean. See one heavy gal and one bone thin with no ass. Not good. But there was also a real hottie in crop top and short tattered denim jeans and that’s who I drew. Very good!!!! She gave me a giggle and a hug and we went to the room. I asked her name and it was Dodo. She told me to get undressed and to lay on the table. I asked about the table shower and she said I’m a d left to heat it up. I also gave her house fee of 65 for one hour.

the shower was ok. Nice clean room. She was thorough and got all my private but nothing really erotic or hot. We went back to the room and she asked me what I wanted - told her everything. She asked for 165. I said 145 was all I had and she accepted.

I lay face disown and she started some light massage. Then kissed my neck and started rubbing my legs and the my ass. She got undressed revealing a very sweet bod and B cups with eraser nips. Really hot little chick. Pussy trimmed with a tiny bush. She started sliding up and down my back and added ST. The went to my ass and started on my hike. I liked it and she went for lube and cleaned me more and said she was gonna fuck my ass. I let her rub me but no insertion. I don’t like that.

after a while I flipped and I asked fir 69 which was denied. This led to CBJ. I asked for BBBJ but also denied. She sun cord my cock a while but nothing special in that department. I don’t usually get too stimulated from CBJ. After a bit I asked her to fuck me and she got on top. Pretty tight and an amazing view. She is really hot and I enjoyed seeing her ride me. Then she squatted on top and let me go really deep and was fucking me really hard. I couldn’t hold out any longer and blew in the bag.

Afrer a paper towel cleanup I rolled onto my stomach and asked for massage. This is clearly not her talent center but she gave it a good go snd I did find it relaxing. After about 20 min of massage I’d had enough and tolled over. She offered me water and I hit dressed. I nice hug or two and some kisses thru the now replaced mask and I was out the door.

Got my full hour. Got laid. Very hot girl. Best ever, no but worth the time and total outlay of 210.

looks - 9
Service - 7
Would return. I want to eat that pussy and I think in time I can get there.

Been following this thread and this location sparked my interest.

So this area, I am not sure how long this spot will last.

I visited 2 weeks ago. This lot has a lot of activity. Sat a while until it looked clear. Camera on the outside and a few in the lobby, as well as a ring door bell on the inside. Odd. It is very very very nice inside. Prob one of the nicest spots I've been in.

Older women walks out from back and leads me into room. Took the 30 mins and she asked for 50. Annoying, she knows why I'm here. All well.

She is not skinny but not fat. Little on older side . Had a very bubbly attitude so I was fine with it.

She asked if I had long day at work. Yeah I did I said. She did a full 25 mins massage and it was super super relaxing. No tease and instantly told to flip over.

On flip she rubs legs and chest. Asks if I want HE and if I been here. I just always say I have. I was so soft but when I said yes she ramped up the sexual teasing with a lot of ball rubbing and Jr woke up. Now, I was going to ask for more but I started to touch her and it was pretty damn hot in the place. She was super sweaty and it just turned me off for more. I was fine with he. Good technique and explosive release. Clean up and I top 40.

I noticed on my way out that from the outside, the entire place is covered on the windows and you can't see in one bit. On the inside, you can see right out. All the stickers and posters are 1 way!!! I've never seen that. Thought it was awesome lol.

Ok now fast forward a week. I wanted more of this spot. Went in and greeted by a younger attractive girl who I'd rate a good 7/10. She brings me into room and asked for 65. I said no just half hour. 50 again. Ugh.

Get on table she oils up and rubsy back for about 20 seconds the. Instantly gets touchy with my taint and asshole. I'm down! She does it for 10 more seconds then tells me to flip.

I flip and she points to her finger and asked if I want. Hell yeah I love a good prostate massage. She instantly asked me for tip. I fucking hate that. I reach in and give her 80 and last point to mouth. She strips down and shows of her pretty fit body. She goes into my hole and knows how to work it and get me going. I rub kitty and she is soaked. Obv pre lubed up. Whatever .

So now I point to mouth and she says oh nonono. That 140. I said what??? Ok I get money back. She finished me with hand and I pretty much hit the ceiling with my load.

Asked for my change and she gave back 40. I get dressed and ask her name. MANNNDEEE she says. Lol.

I walk out into hallway and out comes another girl from a room she's cleaning. She's very very tall and fit. Honestly was very pretty. She says hello and I said oh, I get you next time! She giggles and grabbed my junk as I walked past. On my way I go!

I do not know how this place is going to last. The location it is it, all the residents will not deal with a spot like this .

Ok so I will roll 3 reviews in 1 here since this last review of Mandy intrigued me.

1st time I came here was a wierd expierence. An older shorter woman greeted me and asked how long I wanted. Paid 65 for hour woth table shower.

She did table shower, no tease just through the motions. In the room gave a 2 min massage then flip and asked what I wanted. I said everything and she said she doesn't do that. She countered 40 for hand job. I said I am not interested so just give a massage and im done.

5 minutes into massage she randomly says she will get other girl. In walked Mandy.. short and actually really cute by my standards like mentioned before. She was willing to do it all for 160. I agreed and she asked for money up front.

She comes back undresses and goes right to putting condom on and does cowgirl and doggy.. the entire transition from girls was awkward and took my mood away so I wasn't into it even though she was hot and finished with HJ.

Nice part was she took me back to TS and cleaned us both up naked after the deed and was playful so it made me curious to check out again.

2nd time went directly for Mandy to see how it would he without awkward transition.

1st TS was standard. In room 65+160.. all the same stuff as 1st time... no massage really straight to the deed. She prelubes before you get there and it was so much it really put me off again. Finished HJ again and a fun cleanup in TS at the end made me intrigued to try a 3rd time.

3rd was worst because of circumstances. Same price upfront 65+160... this time there was another person being demanding of seeing someone as I got there. To the point they turned off all lights to make him think they closed. She was so stressed we literally went from TS, to room for 69, missionary to doggy and I finished in bag. No massage and I was there for about 15 minutes despite paying for hour.

She was so worried about this weird guy she apologized and asked if I would leave out backdoor so this guy wouldn't see me leaving out front.

So 2 our of 3 expierences were really strange. For what it's worth she "promised" a great massage next time and would only charge 50 for and hour to me because of all the confusion this guy caused.

My Brain says not to go back but since it's convenient to my location and open fairly late I may repeat just cause she is attractive and can it really get any worse?

Paid a visit on Wednesday, 3 girls plus momma. $50 house for half hour. Had a cute young girl. 28 years old. No mask pretty face don't remember her name. Put $150 next to oil before she came back in room. Soft touch to flip to her buck naked in less then 5 minutes. Laid down next to me, sucking on her perky b's. Perfectly fit body, bald and very tasty va j j. She really seemed to enjoy daty. Cover on to cowgirl then finish in mitionary. Said she works everyday. Probably the youngest Amp girl I have ever met. She is definitely going to be in my monthly rotation.

Paid a visit on Wednesday, 3 girls plus momma. $50 house for half hour. Had a cute young girl. 28 years old. No mask pretty face don't remember her name. Put $150 next to oil before she came back in room. Soft touch to flip to her buck naked in less then 5 minutes. Laid down next to me, sucking on her perky b's. Perfectly fit body, bald and very tasty va j j. She really seemed to enjoy daty. Cover on to cowgirl then finish in mitionary. Said she works everyday. Probably the youngest Amp girl I have ever met. She is definitely going to be in my monthly rotation.
did you get her name? I thought one of the ladies in Oceanside looked pretty young but maybe I’ll go here instead and report back.
…unless someone has another recommendation? I’ve had college age pussy on my mind for some time and I need to scratch this itch to make it go away. Looking for the youngest around (legal age only)

Swung by today. Waste of my time and money. First time in almost a decade of mongering I got up and left before the end.

Took the hour for 65. The woman I had was middle aged with an OK face, perky B-cups, and a cute little ass. TS was standard with no tease which kinda sucked but whatever. Get back to the room and she half-asses a massage. I get it, not everyone is there for the massage, but I enjoy it and I'd like some fucking effort. She has me flip and here is where this trip goes downhill. She asks if I want HJ, I point to mouth and she politely tells me she isn't good at BJ's, which is fine. I inquire about FS and she quotes me $200 which, fuck that. I don't mind overpaying every now and then as that's just cost of doing business, but I'm not gonna make myself a victim of robbery. So I try and negotiate nude HJ and originally she says $105 and, again, fuck that. So I counter with $80 and she tells me that's what she charges for just a normal HE! WTF! So then she tells me the other girl will do BJ for $120, so I say bring her in so we can talk and I can see what she looks like. She comes in and her face is a lot cuter, but tits werent as nice and she had no ass to speak of. Then she tells me that I have to pay her $120 PLUS still tip the other girl. Fuck that. I send for the other girl, and at this point I'm just gonna pay the $105, bust a nut, and then get the fuck out of there. So she comes back and I tell her I'll do the nude HJ. She fucking comes back and tells me now it's $120 and no touch below the waste. At this point, I've lost my rod, my mood, and my patience. I just tell her no, forget it, and get up and get dressed. She stood there almost confused, like no one had ever done this before (which means you fucks are overpaying). I leave and for some stupid reason I still tipped her $20 despite only being in there for 35 minutes. $85 down the drain. I don't know why the money on this one bothers me so much, because I've paid way more a few times for service that was worse than jacking off at home. But for some reason this one just really bothered me.

Located in Merrick on Merrick Ave about halfway between Southern State and Sunrise Highway. In a small strip of stores, end unit so can park and walk in from the around the side of building without being too obvious. I saw them many times but didn't partake until yesterday. On a site we all know, the advertisement stated a table shower. It's been a while since I had a trip to NYC for one of these.
Called and arrived around 11am. I was only customer. 2 girls. Table shower first, $65 house fee. Felt good and hit all the right spots with a little tease. Back to room. Nice start to the massage and turn over after 15 min. I was a little playful, so she knew what I wanted. I asked about mouth and wanted $100 no bbbj. I figured let's try FS. Replied $160. Figured why not. I know most would say $225 too much.
Came back with supplies and stripped. Nice little body. Maybe mid 30"s, 34b"s (enhanced but very natural looking) and a small booty. Got down to business with me on top. Trimmed bush. After a few turned her over for some doggy. I couldn't finish with the raincoat on. Removed it and went on all fours back on the table. With her jerking it and playing with the balloon knot, finger partially in, couldn't hold back. Great finish.
Didn't understand name, marie/mary. Very clean place. Total of about 45 min. I'm in Merrick a few times a month so will be in my rotation. Next time just a hh and happy ending. Gotta take one for the team.

Ok so I went this morning at 1030 called and 2 girls available. On arrival I am met by Mamassan. And passes me off to Marie. MID 30S 5 foot thin with larges Cs with great nipples. I get undressed and head to table shower, she cleans me up well and plays a bit as well as sucked my nipples.
Back in the room I am face down as she begins light massage. After a few minutes she climbs onto table and grinds into my head. I look up and she starts negotiations. I only had 95 on Me as I stupidly left money at home. She does CBJ for 95 and removes her clothes. I am not allowed to insert but she shoves her great breasts in my face and they are fantastic and responsive. After a few minutes of that she reaches between her legs and shows me how wet she is and reminds me next time have more money because she wants to F me. She begins oral and after a few minutes I blow in bag. She removes and shows me bag and says wow that was a lot of cumm. She cleans me up and gives great scalp massage. I get up to leave 10 minutes later as I am leaving she gave me wechat info. I will reach out to her later and let you all know if she responds..side note I did ask if they do ladies or couple she said yes but no fooling around just massages I hope I did this post correct

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok so I went this morning at 1030 called and 2 girls available. On arrival I am met by Mamassan. And passes me off to Marie. MID 30S 5 foot thin with larges Cs with great nipples. I get undressed and head to table shower, she cleans me up well and plays a bit as well as sucked my nipples.
Back in the room I am face down as she begins light massage. After a few minutes she climbs onto table and grinds into my head. I look up and she starts negotiations. I only had 95 on Me as I stupidly left money at home. She does CBJ for 95 and removes her clothes. I am not allowed to insert but she shoves her great breasts in my face and they are fantastic and responsive. After a few minutes of that she reaches between her legs and shows me how wet she is and reminds me next time have more money because she wants to F me. She begins oral and after a few minutes I blow in bag. She removes and shows me bag and says wow that was a lot of cumm. She cleans me up and gives great scalp massage. I get up to leave 10 minutes later as I am leaving she gave me wechat info. I will reach out to her later and let you all know if she responds..side note I did ask if they do ladies or couple she said yes but no fooling around just massages I hope I did this post correct
She gave you her WeChat? Are you Asian?

Visited 2 or 3x over past few months. Different girl each time but all were petite women in late 20's or early 30's. $50 for 30 minutes and massage is pretty good. I'd say 7 out of 10 with good amount of teasing just before flip which occurs after 10-15 minutes. At flip they ask what you want and all seems available $40 to $60 for HJ, $80 to $100 for cbj and $120 to $140 for full send covered. Although you can negotiate and ger full for $100 to $120 . Overall pretty good AMP, 7 looks, 7 -8 service, 6 body

billyS

Reign of Terror
Visited 2 or 3x over past few months. Different girl each time but all were petite women in late 20's or early 30's. $50 for 30 minutes and massage is pretty good. I'd say 7 out of 10 with good amount of teasing just before flip which occurs after 10-15 minutes. At flip they ask what you want and all seems available $40 to $60 for HJ, $80 to $100 for cbj and $120 to $140 for full send covered. Although you can negotiate and ger full for $100 to $120 . Overall pretty good AMP, 7 looks, 7 -8 service, 6 body
While this is pertainent information, we'd much prefer if you offered a more specific review of when you visited.

Including but not exclusive to;
Who you saw
How long of a session did you take
Which sexual act did YOU negotiate and for how much. How much expressed as $123
How well the girl performed the act.
Was the act covered
Where did your ejaculate end up? In the end of a condom, in her mouth, in her pussy, ass or on your chest.

Did you tip on the way out.

You've had a few posts deleted because you tried to ask questions before contributing.

It's nice to see you've made an effort to participate.
Now just bring it up a notch.

Wellppp

Saw the ad in the massage section of a known site. It said table shower , in Merrick, so I said I must check it out as I love table shower and just tired of having to travel to queens for it.

So I call and confirm the table shower is available and notify them I'm on my way.

A strip plaza shop, on a main road , it has parking infront of it and much parking also on the side street.

I walk up to the storefront, the door is open , and u walk in to a foot massage space with 8 seats, looks legit AF.

In the back of the room is a curtain, from which comes out a very cute 5'2" skinny 28YO-29YO, in black mini dress and black tank top, small Bs and some ass (not the typical chinese flatboard). A definit 8 out of 10. Named mandy.

She pulls me past that curtain where it's a hallway and 3 rooms , walls to the ceiling, and sliding hard doors to close each room, everything seems very clean and fresh.

She takes me into one of the rooms, I say I want 30 minutes, she says 50 house fee.... I say ok but I want table shower. She says no. Table shower only 60 minutes. I said I have no time for 60 , I want 30 with shower. She said then pay $65 , I said ok cause she looked really good and I didnt want to ruin it over few dollars.

She hands me a towel , I walk with her to the end of the hallway where the table shower room is. It's very clean. I lay on the table and she reaches for the sponge.... i said no sponge. She then started putting on rubber gloves, I said no gloves . .. she insisted , said some bullshit about why she has to wear them, whatever.

Shower was lame , barely any good stuff going. When she was washing my nuts I was hinting at first and then telling her straight up , that I want her to finish me off right there , but she said "no baby, wait, wait baby, i take good care of you". I dont give a fuck about that shit but she was being difficult so what am i to do?

Back to the room.... as soon as we walked in i grabbed her ass so she dont think I needed a massage. She giggled and asked what did I want while pointing to her crouch, so FS is definitely on the menu , but I never partake for FS in a 30min session, so I pointed to her mouth. She says "no problem baby, $140".

Lmao , not in my school. I said "why so much? I only have $60", so she freaked out and started walking around the room like a chicken with the head cut off mumbling something in chinese.

So she makes the HJ movement and says that's all she can do for 60 , I said take everything off for 60 and HJ, she said no, that's a 100. I said I'll give you 30 for HJ, She said no , for 30 only massage. I said 35 (that's all I had) or I'm walking away and u get nothing, so there it was. Tough deal to make but we did it.

I lay down, she starts ST , technic is good , u can tell she knows what she's doing , took directions well , I went roaming everywhere UTC, no opposition. When I tried to sneak a finger in the gently moved back and said "no inside baby, next time more money". So that went on for few minutes till I popped , she made sure to drain it all I have to say props she really did make sure to squeeze and pull every drop out , good clean up with hot towel.

Very mixed emotions about this because all the attitude and the money hungry approach is a complete turn off , but then she was hot and did do a good HJ.

Still , an all in of $100 for a lame shower and a barely decent HJ , is not good value for money in my book.

As I was walking out she said "see you soon baby, next time bring more money baby , we have good time" , not sure I'm coming back , probably not, definitely not with more money as this was already way beyond my budget comfort zone.

On the way out remembered to ask if other girls worked , she said 3 more girls were there, one I saw on the way out , was good looking , young , 5'5" , some Bs and some ass, fair face.

This place might b good for mongers who like FS cause the girls look way above AMP average , but not for me as I dont partake in Fs. I like quick release for cheap , and this is not the place for it.

Good luck fellas