Long Island Street Action

Personally I find both those places during the day incredibly risky. Not exactly with LEO but with everyday suburban civilians that may see me talking to or picking one of these street characters up. Unlike Hempstead which is a much larger and actual urban ghetto these places especially Bayshore has a relatively small stroll and SW hang out area where normal people actual drive past or go to (that 7/11). CI has certain areas they hang outside of view and has more areas to go to do the deed so I’m more at ease but I’m to still isn’t free sailing over there in regards to my concerns.

Hempstead was a shit show Saturday night. It was the first weekend with everything open until 4am. Last night was the first time I saw various undercover patrols in everyday cars so please be safe out there as they were actively pulling people over. Violent crime in the village has been worse than normal and there have been many unsolved killings during the pandemic on a weekly basis often in broad day. A month back search the news story for young kids doing a drive by shooting at cops and it ending in a high speed police chase crash in East meadow. Never made news 12.
you have to check both NCPD and SCPD police bulletins and the patch news for actual news.
it seems that mastic Shirley, coram, Brentwood, Uniondale and Hempstead have saw the biggest increase in violent crime during the pandemic but that should be expected. When traveling in these areas I don’t even think LEO is the biggest concern anymore it’s being in the wrong place at the wrong time for crime happening to you.

Bay shore is somewhat popping saw Melissa with tattoos on neck on strip by dominos in bay shore off union. Besides smoking like cigs a chimney does it all for $80. Occured between 5:30 and 6:15pm.
When you say does it all, does that include anal? Or just Bbj and fcuking? I was In bayshore a few days ago also, first picked up a white skinny crackhead looking white hoe, she got in the car and she smelled like B.O I made up some excuse and said I had to go, but she refused to get out without me giving her some money. She started beeping my horn, there were two police cars down the road. And she said she didn’t care and will make them come by, then a black guy approached us, that was her friend or pimp. Had to give her 20. She was disgusting, but it wasn’t worth the trouble to fight with them. Drove around and picked up a skinny black woman in her 30s right after, fucked her in the car for 20. So at least not all was lost. This was all near the train station, 711, laundromat area.

When you say does it all, does that include anal? Or just Bbj and fcuking? I was In bayshore a few days ago also, first picked up a white skinny crackhead looking white hoe, she got in the car and she smelled like B.O I made up some excuse and said I had to go, but she refused to get out without me giving her some money. She started beeping my horn, there were two police cars down the road. And she said she didn’t care and will make them come by, then a black guy approached us, that was her friend or pimp. Had to give her 20. She was disgusting, but it wasn’t worth the trouble to fight with them. Drove around and picked up a skinny black woman in her 30s right after, fucked her in the car for 20. So at least not all was lost. This was all near the train station, 711, laundromat area.
Just a thought, I would have driven to those LE, stopped and told them you were stopped at a light, and the girl opened your door and hopped in and refused to leave.

Here is why it would work:

I once picked saw one of my white regulars from W during the day as she was walking far from the area and indicated she needed a ride home. I normally saw her in the early am when LE was scarce. I said "I saw lots of cops down the street" and she replied not to worry, that if we get stopped just say you were stopped at a light, and the I opened your door and hopped in, I hadn't eaten in hours and refused to leave until you gave me a couple of bucks for lunch form the 7-11 down the road. I'll back you up and they will tell you to go and maybe yell at me a little. Some girls do this all the time, she said, with older normal looking guys decently dressed and driving nice cars and are foolish enough to leave their doors unlocked while driving.

Your particular case lends itself to such, IMHO.

BTW, she was a really smart and nice woman, and has subsequently (maybe 7 years ago) left "the life" and moved away to a better area, got a job in retail, etc.

Ps. Genius has a big set of balls.

Also maybe MOD may think your post goes in https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/dates-gone-wrong.57155/#post-1246736

Just a thought, I would have driven to those LE, stopped and told them you were stopped at a light, and the girl opened your door and hopped in and refused to leave.

Here is why it would work:

I once picked saw one of my white regulars from W during the day as she was walking far from the area and indicated she needed a ride home. I normally saw her in the early am when LE was scarce. I said "I saw lots of cops down the street" and she replied not to worry, that if we get stopped just say you were stopped at a light, and the I opened your door and hopped in, I hadn't eaten in hours and refused to leave until you gave me a couple of bucks for lunch form the 7-11 down the road. I'll back you up and they will tell you to go and maybe yell at me a little. Some girls do this all the time, she said, with older normal looking guys decently dressed and driving nice cars and are foolish enough to leave their doors unlocked while driving.

Your particular case lends itself to such, IMHO.

BTW, she was a really smart and nice woman, and has subsequently (maybe 7 years ago) left "the life" and moved away to a better area, got a job in retail, etc.

Ps. Genius has a big set of balls.

Also maybe MOD may think your post goes in https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/dates-gone-wrong.57155/#post-1246736
Here's why that DOESN'T work - They're cameras now at every light, especially intersections, strip malls, 7-11's.
In Most newer cars, unless you pushing a 2000 RAV-4, the doors automatically lock when you put it in drive. They going to take one look at that crack head 'Ho and know exactly what your intentions were.
My advice, NEVER EVER get the po-po involved in ANY circumstance like that. Take one for the team, breath through your mouth, and let her blow you next time, OR borrowing some previous advice from Genius, crumble up a 5 dollar bill or 1 dollar bill, tell her its a twenty, toss it out the window and drive off.

I wouldn't approach cops lying about a situation in which your breaking the law, you make them look stupid, they will break your balls mercilessly.

Here's why that DOESN'T work - They're cameras now at every light, especially intersections, strip malls, 7-11's.
In Most newer cars, unless you pushing a 2000 RAV-4, the doors automatically lock when you put it in drive. They going to take one look at that crack head 'Ho and know exactly what your intentions were.
My advice, NEVER EVER get the po-po involved in ANY circumstance like that. Take one for the team, breath through your mouth, and let her blow you next time, OR borrowing some previous advice from Genius, crumble up a 5 dollar bill or 1 dollar bill, tell her its a twenty, toss it out the window and drive off.

I wouldn't approach cops lying about a situation in which you're breaking the law, you make them look stupid, they will break your balls mercilessly.
Point taken and probably true, IMHO, maybe 2 or more years ago.

Please consider the following:

However, although my still well in warranty not a low end vehicle doesn't lock doors (and I think it is a mistake to have locked doors while driving except when I drive thru certain areas) and I've actually had a girl once walk up to my car and try to open pass door (I was in such an area so I had locked my doors)

1. What would you recommend a guy do if he is truly just an innocent driver (innocent as defined as in not interested in breaking any laws just then with her as I wouldn't accept a bj from some skanks even using supaman's dick)?

2. Given the current environment do you think police are going to break anyone's balls when there is no rock solid evidence of a crime?
MOD: IMHO this is being asked as a legit non-political question.

3. Of the 3 times I had interactions with LE during when I was out mongering (listed with oldest case 1st):

1st time younger cop wanted to search me and my car but older (I assume more experienced cop) said "nah, he doesn't look the type" and they just got in their cruiser and drove away.

2nd time they saw me pick up a nicely dressed WOC on a fine Sunday morning while I was out "getting the Sunday papers" and on my way thru N. Amityville to the Fruit Tree on Rt 27 and Bethpage Rd. They separated us and questioned us separately. Gave me a ticket under the hitch hiking law. Turns out it is illegal to hitch hike from the shoulder of the road (she was on the sidewalk so she wasn't hitch hiking) or in the case of picking up a hitch hiker it is illegal only if posted e.g., signs on NY Thruway posting NO HITCH HIKING, went to court with copy of the law I looked up at my public library (I had to appear as couldn't plead by mail for this "crime". Presented copy to the judge, who looked over at the ADA. ADA got the message and case dismissed.

3rd time was stopped, questioned COP Q: " come on, we know why you are in this area to pick up prostitutes" ME ANS: officer, prostitution is against the law. COP Q when he searched me and found condom in my pocket" What are this for? ME ANS: I use them to prevent disease.
They then put everything they search back neatly. I asked "May I go now" they answered "Yes" and I drove away.

I don't think I would call taking 20 minutes out of my life that I can't get back or having to go to court and having case dismissed and having the cop shown as not knowing the law cases in the category of "break your balls mercilessly"; I would call them par for the course over a 40+ year mongering life.

Point taken and probably true, IMHO, maybe 2 or more years ago.

Please consider the following:

However, although my still well in warranty not a low end vehicle doesn't lock doors (and I think it is a mistake to have locked doors while driving except when I drive thru certain areas) and I've actually had a girl once walk up to my car and try to open pass door (I was in such an area so I had locked my doors)

1. What would you recommend a guy do if he is truly just an innocent driver (innocent as defined as in not interested in breaking any laws just then with her as I wouldn't accept a bj from some skanks even using supaman's dick)?

2. Given the current environment do you think police are going to break anyone's balls when there is no rock solid evidence of a crime?
MOD: IMHO this is being asked as a legit non-political question.

3. Of the 3 times I had interactions with LE during when I was out mongering (listed with oldest case 1st):

1st time younger cop wanted to search me and my car but older (I assume more experienced cop) said "nah, he doesn't look the type" and they just got in their cruiser and drove away.

2nd time they saw me pick up a nicely dressed WOC on a fine Sunday morning while I was out "getting the Sunday papers" and on my way thru N. Amityville to the Fruit Tree on Rt 27 and Bethpage Rd. They separated us and questioned us separately. Gave me a ticket under the hitch hiking law. Turns out it is illegal to hitch hike from the shoulder of the road (she was on the sidewalk so she wasn't hitch hiking) or in the case of picking up a hitch hiker it is illegal only if posted e.g., signs on NY Thruway posting NO HITCH HIKING, went to court with copy of the law I looked up at my public library (I had to appear as couldn't plead by mail for this "crime". Presented copy to the judge, who looked over at the ADA. ADA got the message and case dismissed.

3rd time was stopped, questioned COP Q: " come on, we know why you are in this area to pick up prostitutes" ME ANS: officer, prostitution is against the law. COP Q when he searched me and found condom in my pocket" What are this for? ME ANS: I use them to prevent disease.
They then put everything they search back neatly. I asked "May I go now" they answered "Yes" and I drove away.

I don't think I would call taking 20 minutes out of my life that I can't get back or having to go to court and having case dismissed and having the cop shown as not knowing the law cases in the category of "break your balls mercilessly"; I would call them par for the course over a 40+ year mongering life.
Me personally, and speaking from experience, want NO interaction with cops. I would NEVER invite them into a situation in where I solicited a hooker. It's a recipe for disaster, for numerous cans of worms to be opened. I once got a ticket for "Loose license plate bolts" They can do whatever they want, if and whenever they want. I wouldn't approach them lying about a hooker I invited into my car who won't get out. Just my opinion, I don't want to take this too far off topic.

Look up ‘Clearview AI’ both SCPD and NCPD use this surveillance network now. They have access to all social media photos that have ever been uploaded with recognition. This network is also linked to local shopping malls (ever realize how many satellite police precincts are in local LI malls?) and various county owned cameras on poles and locations (not red light cameras, Nassau alone has 50,000 cameras are the county growing since 2012).

as others have stated there really aren’t too many ways out anymore if something bad goes down. Personally LE doesn’t care about mongering as much as we think. They care about other larger scale crime associated with the girls and pimps their tied too.

Look up ‘Clearview AI’ both SCPD and NCPD use this surveillance network now. They have access to all social media photos that have ever been uploaded with recognition. This network is also linked to local shopping malls (ever realize how many satellite police precincts are in local LI malls?) and various county owned cameras on poles and locations (not red light cameras, Nassau alone has 50,000 cameras are the county growing since 2012).

as others have stated there really aren’t too many ways out anymore if something bad goes down. Personally LE doesn’t care about mongering as much as we think. They care about other larger scale crime associated with the girls and pimps their tied too.
Agreed. (Bold in your post was entered by me)

And "what do you mean WE, kimosabe"

Although Nassau and Suffolk is not Queens, I have personally been solicited by girls at Roosey & Main and Main and 40th Rd with LE at 10:30 am and crowds of people walking by standing right there within 30 feet. The girls don't even whisper the call of "massag-ee, massag-ee.

IMHO, given the current environment police are facing, I don't think they want enforcement related contact with anyone involving the BS crimes. In fact, in my opinion, other than where they are specifically called in (where they have no choice but to get involved) or in a situation where a cop witnesses a serious or violent crime, a cop would be outright foolhardy to risk his job, pension, etc., dealing with BS crimes and violations.
Just sayin.

Yesterday around 11pm-12am there was a white woman . Didn’t seem strong out . Was by wings n things in the stead. Wasn’t my type
never have I seen a SW that far done towards Hofstra/the Hofstra bar scene. That area has a lot of low income housing that is a tier up from the projects of the other area of the village. Unless she was actively giving the nod, eyes and overall SW demeanor I would say it was just a local going to the 7/11 that shares that parking lot.

I was in the area at the same time last night and also did not see her. What I did see was hot, half naked college women a block up as one of the Hofstra bars has opened back up