Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I’ve never dove into the SA world but am always tempted. There has always been something to the dark allure of the street and hotel scene that attracted me even if more dangerous, it’s more adventurous. Sure many here can relate, even those who’ve retired from those realms.

been thinking of diving into it but a lot of you over the last year have more dismay with it then success. Are there any other sites besides SA that you have found success with SB?
Never been an AMP or LMP but I think they may soon be on the horizon as well.

Days Inn in Woodbury is a rat hole.
Haven't been there in a few years but the last time I was it was crawling with prostitutes. It was ridiculous how many I saw walking to their room or hanging out in the parking lot with their pimps.
It looked like the Red Light district of Amsterdam.
It's going to or maybe already has a significant LE presence.
Which means if you are bringing or meeting a SA girl there, there is a chance you could get stopped and questioned. Which means if you have drugs on you, which a lot of you brag about, you could get popped for that.
Just saying.
Totally agree. Best Western up the road is better.

$special$k$2021.
stay away from this one pictures aren’t the best when you actually get up in front of her she has black teeth on the bottom she tells you not looking for ppm looking for allowance but doesn’t give it has nothing but attitude all around as well

Any more info on the jackpot?
unfortunately, she's too good to give up right now.

she apparently ditched the loser she was seeing on fridays (may actually be someone from this site) so that opened up room to see her twice a week. I think we're going to keep it an AB thing for now, and I claim her to be property of SeekingSmash7® until further notice. The rate is somewhat unfathomable, double what i prefer to pay for a normal meet, and $100 over what I feel comfortable spending. Although, we did agree that I pay extra to cover her travel expenses (tolls, gas, contributions to her birth control) it evens out. After checking her student ID (Go Baylor Bears!), noticed she is 6 months past ripening, and the feeling i can only describe as a taking a brand new car out the lot with only dealership miles on it...

her throat game is impeccable. picture a youngsunny throat that doesn't close up (absolutely 0 gag reflex/closing of the throat) with a velvet persian sam lining. She literally was nose deep in my belly button gagging herself, continuously using her bottom lip/tongue to massage the bottom shaft/balls. When I tell you a girl half my age gave me the best oral i've ever received, thats what it is.

body is more than what you'd expect from a ripe banana. double d's, fat ass, fit waist (cheerleader). gorilla grip. couldn't hold out twice now, and i never cip. i'm a firm believer that SeekingSmash7® lovejuice™ should always be swallowed, or smeared on a facial canvas like a jean-seekin-smashquiat® painting. I'd probably have to say shes top 1 or 2 easily as far as vaginal. And I've been triple digits since 2016..

she let me record, sends me nudes, and just does the right things. super smart girl, no drug use, white teeth, 1million followers on social media. says she uses the allowance towards crypto. perfect ukranian blue sea resort blowjob eyes. really wish i could make this up.

funniest thing is she messaged me back a few hours before my subscription was up a few weeks ago and drove an hour and a half to see me that night (screenshot proof as well).

**goes to show you never hold out, use your subscription to the maximum of your ability**

Unlike other mongers, I take joy sharing my conquests, and more importantly sharing the slores. Knowing I have made (a) new eskimo brother(s) actually brings excitement and joy to my heart.
I mean - these slores on these websites will be getting dicked down for money. It just depends by who. I would rather the gentlemongers on this thread partake in the spoils with me, and more importantly share their conquests and stories and hopefully push these slores boundaries (pay a slore extra to take it in the ass!) while lowering the rate they accept by forming a monger collusion. get them used to $100 or $150. hopefully even less one day!

What I'm getting to is : she will be shared. When? Not so sure, but I definitely put her #1 in my starting lineup and dropped the others for now.

I will have a screenshot of the profile for posting, and maybe even some evidence in seeking messages to avoid the *tall tale synopsis*

however, I leave you (newer) prior conquest reviews to keep you occupied in the meantime.

$$pinot_grigio_girl20$$ - Little Liza, or as she prefers to be called, her alter ego - "vivienne". Knows how this works, doesn't drink much, will tell you straight off the bat "NSA sex". Asks 600, trust me...you can work it down. City girl so you might not have too much luck with $200 but dont let that scare you off. I felt ballsy and threw $450 and my dick down but she could have easily taken less. Very girl next doorsy. Cute. Could have been more enthusiastic, but I'm sure we're both aware she's just there to make you cum and get the money.

$$lilmooseslee$$- little moosey. "established" writer, or so she says. can find her books on amazon about her real life stories of hooking up with men across country (true story - literally) I guess if you wanted to be added to her next potential series...I figured, since the UG guys made me famous (i have my own- well multiple threads of guys who's heads i live in) I might as well be published too. Easy to work with money wise, $350 for a few hours/rounds. I guess you could say, she was "nothing to write home about". relax mongers, she will be back on SA on or around next week, towards the latter (think May 1).

Stuck between seeing a few other potentials this week or just seeing my golden chiquita. unfortunately, i'm leaning towards the latter. enjoy what could be my last new reviews for sometime *~

unfortunately, she's too good to give up right now.

she apparently ditched the loser she was seeing on fridays (may actually be someone from this site) so that opened up room to see her twice a week. I think we're going to keep it an AB thing for now, and I claim her to be property of SeekingSmash7® until further notice. The rate is somewhat unfathomable, double what i prefer to pay for a normal meet, and $100 over what I feel comfortable spending. Although, we did agree that I pay extra to cover her travel expenses (tolls, gas, contributions to her birth control) it evens out. After checking her student ID (Go Baylor Bears!), noticed she is 6 months past ripening, and the feeling i can only describe as a taking a brand new car out the lot with only dealership miles on it...

her throat game is impeccable. picture a youngsunny throat that doesn't close up (absolutely 0 gag reflex/closing of the throat) with a velvet persian sam lining. She literally was nose deep in my belly button gagging herself, continuously using her bottom lip/tongue to massage the bottom shaft/balls. When I tell you a girl half my age gave me the best oral i've ever received, thats what it is.

body is more than what you'd expect from a ripe banana. double d's, fat ass, fit waist (cheerleader). gorilla grip. couldn't hold out twice now, and i never cip. i'm a firm believer that SeekingSmash7® lovejuice™ should always be swallowed, or smeared on a facial canvas like a jean-seekin-smashquiat® painting. I'd probably have to say shes top 1 or 2 easily as far as vaginal. And I've been triple digits since 2016..

she let me record, sends me nudes, and just does the right things. super smart girl, no drug use, white teeth, 1million followers on social media. says she uses the allowance towards crypto. perfect ukranian blue sea resort blowjob eyes. really wish i could make this up.

funniest thing is she messaged me back a few hours before my subscription was up a few weeks ago and drove an hour and a half to see me that night (screenshot proof as well).

**goes to show you never hold out, use your subscription to the maximum of your ability**

Unlike other mongers, I take joy sharing my conquests, and more importantly sharing the slores. Knowing I have made (a) new eskimo brother(s) actually brings excitement and joy to my heart.
I mean - these slores on these websites will be getting dicked down for money. It just depends by who. I would rather the gentlemongers on this thread partake in the spoils with me, and more importantly share their conquests and stories and hopefully push these slores boundaries (pay a slore extra to take it in the ass!) while lowering the rate they accept by forming a monger collusion. get them used to $100 or $150. hopefully even less one day!

What I'm getting to is : she will be shared. When? Not so sure, but I definitely put her #1 in my starting lineup and dropped the others for now.

I will have a screenshot of the profile for posting, and maybe even some evidence in seeking messages to avoid the *tall tale synopsis*

however, I leave you (newer) prior conquest reviews to keep you occupied in the meantime.

$$pinot_grigio_girl20$$ - Little Liza, or as she prefers to be called, her alter ego - "vivienne". Knows how this works, doesn't drink much, will tell you straight off the bat "NSA sex". Asks 600, trust me...you can work it down. City girl so you might not have too much luck with $200 but dont let that scare you off. I felt ballsy and threw $450 and my dick down but she could have easily taken less. Very girl next doorsy. Cute. Could have been more enthusiastic, but I'm sure we're both aware she's just there to make you cum and get the money.

$$lilmooseslee$$- little moosey. "established" writer, or so she says. can find her books on amazon about her real life stories of hooking up with men across country (true story - literally) I guess if you wanted to be added to her next potential series...I figured, since the UG guys made me famous (i have my own- well multiple threads of guys who's heads i live in) I might as well be published too. Easy to work with money wise, $350 for a few hours/rounds. I guess you could say, she was "nothing to write home about". relax mongers, she will be back on SA on or around next week, towards the latter (think May 1).

Stuck between seeing a few other potentials this week or just seeing my golden chiquita. unfortunately, i'm leaning towards the latter. enjoy what could be my last new reviews for sometime *~

You should get some sort of commission from SA, because these are the types of reviews that get me to start thinking of re-upping. The possibility that in the sea of scammers one can find something like this banana.

You should get some sort of commission from SA, because these are the types of reviews that get me to start thinking of re-upping. The possibility that in the sea of scammers one can find something like this banana.
id probably have to relate it more to a bag of cracker jacks, in going for the golden prize. it took me countless 30 day and (RIP) triple that in 7 day trial subscriptions to find one that "sticks". I just try to instill hope in those that have taken the plunge- as I was starting to lose hope, 29 days and 18 hours into my last subscription.

$jessiejessie676$ seems to be back . She was reviewed a few months ago on here . Wanted $400 but told her $200 . If I remember correct she was very tight Asian girl but wouldn’t repeat . He face didn’t do for me . I have gotten better Asian before that so yea . It’s a w/l situation for me but I lean more to L . Who know what she has in store now .

Been on and off Secret Benefits with very little luck.... Lots of scammers and "robots" that make you use your credits. Met one and still have her in rotation, but that is it..... save your money.
Here are some of the time wasters:
bbw_345 - Wants money up front
ChocolateSin_45 - good to go for $300, but a total pro, passed
Angeljul - moved to SnapChat but wanted money up front
Diana2295 - $500, hot, but no thanks.
Sasha - Total game player. Set to meet her and was at the motel and she ghosted.
Kiana - Met her, pretty face but big belly, like she looks pregnant, pass
Too many time wasters that message you and then no reply.

I have not been on SA for a while, and it seems like it is worse than ever.

On another note, been going back to old contacts and having some luck. Maybe worth a shot....
Happy Hunting.

Been on and off Secret Benefits with very little luck.... Lots of scammers and "robots" that make you use your credits. Met one and still have her in rotation, but that is it..... save your money.
Here are some of the time wasters:
bbw_345 - Wants money up front
ChocolateSin_45 - good to go for $300, but a total pro, passed
Angeljul - moved to SnapChat but wanted money up front
Diana2295 - $500, hot, but no thanks.
Sasha - Total game player. Set to meet her and was at the motel and she ghosted.
Kiana - Met her, pretty face but big belly, like she looks pregnant, pass
Too many time wasters that message you and then no reply.

I have not been on SA for a while, and it seems like it is worse than ever.

On another note, been going back to old contacts and having some luck. Maybe worth a shot....
Happy Hunting.
just made an SA account. The site is pretty much useless unless you have a premium? I can’t see how to search screen names & it appears you can’t see messages.

as per your post and experience, at this time what site would you recommend for success/quality at this time to someone just jumping in the suga BB realm? SB or SA?

just made an SA account. The site is pretty much useless unless you have a premium? I can’t see how to search screen names & it appears you can’t see messages.

as per your post and experience, at this time what site would you recommend for success/quality at this time to someone just jumping in the suga BB realm? SB or SA?
Have not been on SA in a while, and SB is not really worth what you pay for.... I myself have had better luck over the years on SA

honestly, SA still reigns supreme over SB and WYP/ all others in terms of most "Bang for your buck"

and i mean that literally because SA doesn't limit you with how many messages you can send, and to who -

where as SB and WYP give you credits for the $ you pay. and those credits are used to talk to SBs. If you run out of credits in one week, you're out. SA gives you the ability to talk to as many slores for 30 days. While im not promoting anyone, I think money is best used (with stocks honestly) with SA.

The site has gone down hill fast. So my suggestion would be save your money.

The first two don't come up for me, so they must have blocked me

(gaiasgift) Didn't accept my offer of 250 per meet, didn't even follow up to find out what it would take because she is very immature and gets upset and stressed out over nothing.
(samsup) Last I hear she was forced into a court ordered rehab for alcohol issues. Never followed up for that reason, don't need the potential drama.
(vic2323) Has a last login location of Mexico. So be careful, this one is probably a scammer.
(sararn01) Gave a number but never replied to texts. Means she is talking to 100 different guys. Gave up.
Samsup out of rehab takes forever to set something up text then disappears and text hours later. Meet for lunch picked her up ( no license). Had lunch and set up date for next day at her place of course no response for hours. Just way to flakey and to many problems

Kellygirl23 from bethpage meet her the other day 300 for everything bare. Nice girl actually has good body terrible hygiene greasy hair a little body odor you asking 300 take a shower

Hannah 36 Queens. Easy set up host for 300. Average looks and body but good time everything bare 2 rounds no rush at all.

No user name 20 from floral park met her twice over the summer. Tiny Indian girl pretty with a great body. Definitely the best sex I ever had 3 hours of fucking and sucking she got incredibly wet. Gave her 200 cause she didn’t name a price unfortunately I lost her contact info and she has not been active in a while.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No user name 20 from floral park met her twice over the summer. Tiny Indian girl pretty with a great body. Definitely the best sex I ever had 3 hours of fucking and sucking she got incredibly wet. Gave her 200 cause she didn’t name a price unfortunately I lost her contact info and she has not been active in a while.
Did you fuck the tiny Indian girl raw. Did you cum inside her?