Musings of Mugi - otherwise interesting novella's that are only vaguely connected to the thread where he posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have our quirky side -- all of us. We all have our predilections. They are sort of innate. We are born with them. They are our strong points, our habits, built into our system, unchangeable, fixed, our interests, the way we roll. Enough synonyms. (That's why the wise moderators gave me this little closet all to myself)

So, we gather here as mongers. We have that in common. We all like sexual encounters and lots of them. But that is where it ends. The way that we carry out that commonality of mongering out into the world is sometimes as different as night and day. Some of your ways are so foreign to me, in that I don't have the body-mind-emotional makeup to handle myself in the fashion that you play your game. But I respect and enjoy your view, your game, your focus, your happiness. Some of us of a similar ilk, more or less form a warm bond to each other much as birds-of-a-feather-flock-together.

For me, the great interest in the hobby is the nature of compatibility and the amazing curiosity of why and how and on what level and how deeply and harmoniously or inharmoniously I match up with so many different mates. And then on another level, first and foremost, WHY I CHOSE THE ONE I CHOSE.

Now for me, most of the time, it is never really truly to just unload and pop a nut. God has given me two fine instruments at my disposal called a right and left hand for that purpose. (Not for that purpose alone. I don't want to limit God. There is eating and keyboards and signatures and shoveling snow, et cetera)

For me, the great interest is the personality of who I am engaging with and the chemistry between us on so many levels.

For example, we could like each other on a physical level but fail to be successful emotionally, mentally, energetically, even sexually, et cetera. The dynamics, positive or negative are absolutely amazing to watch.

And my reason for choosing who I choose changes from encounter to encounter. Sometimes I desire to match up with the Queen I could never get, lest I pay for her. Sometimes I choose something small that I can possibly dominate. Sometimes I choose a powerful mama that will only have her own way, sometimes a delicate flower. You get the idea.

But that is a decision that sometimes goes bad. I sometimes end up in a situation that does not truly suit me. But like any good monger, I make the best of it. Live and learn. I learn how to enjoy our differences and how to make harmony where it does not exist naturally. Like two streams mingling. Sometimes it is chaotic and other times it is smooth with synchronicity

All this leads to the topic of "intuition." That part of you that speaks to you independent of intellect, mind, emotions and all other activities in your human arsenal. That still small voice without passion or prejudice that warns and directs you when you are still enough to become aware of it.

So, I chose one today. I chose one out of many. I could not say "no." She was small and cute. (my real honest fetish) She was not so enamored by my presence. I am in a foreign country. I stand out like a sore thumb. I do nothing to blend. I actually do the opposite because I know that nothing on the face of the earth could ever hide my stick-out-of-a-crowd-in-a-foreign-country character.

But the game being what it is for the girls, they bite the bullet for the sake of the all mighty dollar. She agreed to make the trip upstairs with me.

Now, we enter the elevator with others and it is a long journey up stopping on many floors. It is not the type of situation where you make small-talk, either. And, I know she does not like my presence. I am far bigger and too robust-looking to suit her. I saw her downstairs in close proximity with her probable boyfriend-pimp-husband and he was the exact opposite of me.

Anyway, knowing that we are not a perfect match, my arm touches hers on the elevator and there was a good vibe, a great vibe, a vibe that said that this is going to be good.

We get to the room and she has to finally face reality, like she has to fuck this guy to get his money. She was afraid of me. Possibly never had a westerner. My member's size is not gargantuan but not something to be trivialized either. She was a small lady but she definitely had a kid or two which widens the canal quite a bit. And her complexion and skin was truly like Chinese porcelain, I mean gorgeous white. She frosted her hair and put sparkles in it to look cool. I had to calm her down and I spoke in her language that I am gentle and to please not fear me. She understood and we started.

There was a mirror. Oh my God, my darker yeti-like features did not match well to her fine, white, sexy, petite complexion. But she liked it. She did not like me, no way, no how, but she liked "IT."

Orgasm after orgasm she enjoyed yet looked at me as if I were an alien. Criticized me as a fucking American who loves to fuck foreign Asian pussy. I was a bit startled and attempted to dismount but she did not want that. She grabbed hold of me with her tiny hands and at all times desperately enjoying orgasm after orgasm yet trying to avoid and denounce what she was doing. She wanted more and needed more and I watched her dilemma unfold , real time, loving and enjoying the sex, yet at the same time hating herself for not being able to let go of it especially when I gave her a way out.

We finished up and went downstairs and I saw her reunite with her man. I stayed in the area for a while and passed by her a few more times, saying thank you and to have a good night. She communicated something to her little man and he smiled and wished me a good evening.

All in all, a very unique encounter, but, really, aren't they all?

Most people, be it men or women, dress to enhance their attraction.

Her clothes will be off soon enough. But the layers put on by a young lady take a lot of time and effort, matching earrings, hair pieces, tall strutting boots, mini skirt, cute top, matching bra and panties and all the accessories.

Why let all that effort go to waste. Just like enjoying so many positions in love making, the preamble to lovemaking with all the colors and scents, all deserve attention for my money.

Yeah, why not spend time groping and dry humping all that feminine charm to set the stage and slowly strip her down piece by piece, enjoying all the incremental stages to the feast. It all warrants attention.

How is the final orgasm any better than the first kiss or even the first sight?

It's my life and I am only given a certain amount of minutes until it is no more. Why should I waste one of those sacred seconds not appreciating what is before me in this given moment, waiting for a future event that is deemed by humanity to be more important?

So, yes, when two people are locked into each other and there is no worry about time, you savour each and every precious second as if it was your last.

And in reality, it just might be your last. One never really knows.

Would I want to be guilty of rushing through my last lovemaking scene without admiring every nuance of the splendour that the female actually is? To me that would be an unforgivable crime.

If that is creepy, then I choose to be a creep.

P.S. During this coronavirus, my activity is down and most of the women I see are in clothes. So, drinking my coffee at the local café, this creep can't help but notice each and every woman and how she dresses. It is an amazing study. It does reveal a lot about her personality.

Most people, be it men or women, dress to enhance their attraction.

Her clothes will be off soon enough. But the layers put on by a young lady take a lot of time and effort, matching earrings, hair pieces, tall strutting boots, mini skirt, cute top, matching bra and panties and all the accessories.

Why let all that effort go to waste. Just like enjoying so many positions in love making, the preamble to lovemaking with all the colors and scents, all deserve attention for my money.

Yeah, why not spend time groping and dry humping all that feminine charm to set the stage and slowly strip her down piece by piece, enjoying all the incremental stages to the feast. It all warrants attention.

How is the final orgasm any better than the first kiss or even the first sight?

It's my life and I am only given a certain amount of minutes until it is no more. Why should I waste one of those sacred seconds not appreciating what is before me in this given moment, waiting for a future event that is deemed by humanity to be more important?

So, yes, when two people are locked into each other and there is no worry about time, you savour each and every precious second as if it was your last.

And in reality, it just might be your last. One never really knows.

Would I want to be guilty of rushing through my last lovemaking scene without admiring every nuance of the splendour that the female actually is? To me that would be an unforgivable crime.

If that is creepy, then I choose to be a creep.

P.S. During this coronavirus, my activity is down and most of the women I see are in clothes. So, drinking my coffee at the local café, this creep can't help but notice each and every woman and how she dresses. It is an amazing study. It does reveal a lot about her personality.
Agree totally.
My musings:
A woman who pays attention to her hair and clothes is a flower to behold. Anything else is a weed. I prefer flowers.
A man who cares for his fitness, his cleanliness and appearance is a bee. Anything else is a roach. A good bee will find a flower.

As King Mongkut so elegantly explained to Anna< " A girl is like a blossom, with honey for just one man. A man is like a honey bee and gather all he can. To fly from blossom to blossom a honey must be free. But blossom must not ever fly from bee to bee to bee."
'

Agree totally.
My musings:
A woman who pays attention to her hair and clothes is a flower to behold. Anything else is a weed. I prefer flowers.
A man who cares for his fitness, his cleanliness and appearance is a bee. Anything else is a roach. A good bee will find a flower.
Your musings are nothing less than eloquent, true and healing and touch my very soul,

"TURNING A SESSION AROUND."

This has occurred for many times, and almost on every outing recently, with a new girl.

I am considered to be a "foreigner" in the alleys of Asia where one picks up a date. Being of European descent, I appear, by contrast, to be more aggressive, thick-boned, intense, wilder than most of their Asian customers. So, I get turned down more frequently. Some Asian girls never having been with a white man, fear taking a chance with the unknown.

However, sometimes a girl is a part of a stable brought in from a neighboring country and is controlled by a "mamasan" and she has no choice but to oblige me to pay off her debt.

So, on a recent outing, I strolled around the "red-light district." In recent times, just like anywhere else, coronavirus has decimated the activities and the usually abundant stock of young beauties is a small fraction of itself. But, still, you might be surprised by a good catch.

Let me just add that the logistics in this part of town is a very cheap base price with no tips and a 15 to 20 minute time limit. Sort of like a fasthouse.

I am one who is usually never so desperate as to engage with a girl who I feel not much attraction to. And on this night, I was basically window-shopping, not expecting to find a suitable date.

But, fate intervened. There was a beauty that satisfied every aesthetic quality that a woman could offer in my opinion. A slim, perfectly petite figure with an hour-glass quality. Larger than normal breasts for that body-type, an unbelievably perfect waistline and a very cute rounded ass, long luxurious hair and beautiful puffy lips and a swagger. If a bit taller, could be an Asian runway model.

I approached her and she was a smart and confident young lady. Almost too good to be true. (you know where this is going.) So we get into our room, and I cave. In blunt candor I expressed to her that she is an extremely beautiful young lady, to which she matter-of-fact replied, "I know that; you don't have to tell me what I already know." To myself, "Oh Jesus Christ, what a conceited little bitch. This is going nowhere but being a controlled fuck with no great depth of sexual and lustful ambience."

And, I tell her, "You know, the polite and appropriate response should be, "Thank you," or you're not so bad looking yourself; not 'I know that.'" She did giggle and there was some signs of a human being deep inside that luscious frame.

But one must start and I embrace her and she replies, "None of that. This is all business. You are on a timer. Get into bed and I will suck you hard and you can choose your position."

I was so disappointed to let this experience devolve into a pump and dump. So, in all sincerity and honesty, I plaintively cried out "Come on baby!!! How can you treat me like that??? I haven't been with a woman in almost 100 years (obvious exaggeration) and you're gonna' rush me through like an assembly line tomato can!!! Where's your heart??? Where's your humanity???

To that, she woke up and laughed. "100 years, hahaha. You look a lot younger. But business is business. A lot of men want me and we play by my rules."

"Okay, we play by your rules. But, you are beautiful." I remained humble and calm and resigned to the fact that, the fullness and ripeness of a beautiful sexual experience with all the trimmings can't be had on this day with this girl.

Go into cowgirl, and this girl is a gushing cummer. Whole personality changed. Uncontrollable, features ripening before my very eyes, the innocence of a young virgin, responding to me sexual conversation praising her as the finest woman on the earth, and she screaming out that I could make her cum with just my words, playful and robust for the full quarter of an hour until her phone blew the timing whistle and she stayed on another minute for a final cum. Took a shower together and by accident I did not expect the hot water to be 112 degrees Fahrenheit and I screamed out "my dick" and she rushed in to save junior but was slow because she couldn't stop laughing and mumbling, "Oh, he'll be okay."

We left together and I found a nice girl that I enjoy quite often now without the cold, sterile, fearful and protective precursor.

Personalities are not etched in stone. They change and are elastic. Oftentimes you can change your experience from negative to positive.

Could you imagine being tied down to only ONE man?!? Omg, I’d lose my mind....
I once was befriended by a very old thin traditional devout Hindu man of at least 80 years old. I was in my thirties. I was asked to do him a favor one day by a friend and he never forgot it and introduced me to his entire family and we ate on the floor cross-legged while his wife cooked amazing delicacies often.

They were deeply in love and spiritually attuned to each other. She sat by his side and squeezed fresh mangoes by hand into a glass and served him his juice. The food she cooked was sublime. On Sundays, 25 or so relatives all bringing food to her home with love and admiration. She was loved and respected like a goddess.

Their love and devotion created an aura of love that reverberated and was felt deeply. All were welcome to share their happiness. The communication between them was otherworldly. Once I left with him to visit a great guru from India. We walked at least 150 feet away from his wife and he mumbled something under his breath that I could not hear and she mumbled something from 150 feet away to him that was almost inaudible. I asked what that was all about and he said "she said go with love and safety and return to me" and he responded "I shall with love return." They were deeply in love and their union created a very holy atmosphere that affected many profoundly.

On many occasions I brought my wife and children and my friends to their home which they called their temple.

I was amazed at how a real marriage should be. He told me that his marriage was arranged when they were just 14 and they did not like each other much but with each passing year they learned to love each other more deeply and enjoyed great happiness together.

He explained that the opposite is true for a western marriage. In the west, you fall in love and get married. In his tradition, you marry and have the length of your life to let that love fully blossom. The concept is hard to believe but the living reality was palpable.

trigeek said:
Wonder what the reasoning is that some of these girls allow BBFSCIP?
Is it extra $$, they build a monger customer base and or do they actually like getting a cream filling? Have to wonder?

MUGI SAID: Yeah, I am often shocked to see a girl getting ready to mount me with no thought of a condom and rolling her eyes when I use both hands to protect junior to keep him out of harm's way. Some girls just have been doing it so long, they have become fearless.

I once took a homeless guy to dinner who frequented the back alleys and he told me that plenty of the girls do him raw and this guy lived in the open air and didn't know the meaning of a shower.

QUOTE="billyS, post: 1225210, member: 1409"]Well that couldn't have been too pleasant

MUGI: Well, it was an interesting night. I was walking and the homeless guy in the gutter asked me where I was from? I said New York. He had lived there at one time. We reminisced old New York. He was interesting. He needed a drink. Asked me to buy him one. We bought some herb infused liquors.

He knew the history of rock and roll as well as I did. He knew the streets and the ladies in the country I was visiting. Gave me lots of info. We got along. I enjoyed him. He spoke a good English. He surely needed a meal. One problem, homelessness and probably too much drinking left his mouth without many teeth.

Went to an outside restaurant. He ordered soft food, like pork fat and rice soup, tofu. He didn't eat much. More of a drinker. I bought him a stash or bottles of liquor. He showed me his outdoor campsite. Gave him a little money so he could travel to yet another mongering area. I declined the offer to visit the other mongering city with him.

He apparently got drink and food and mongering money from handouts and maybe from family. He was a good guy. On our walk, he handed out small change to less fortunate homeless people than himself. He had a big personality, fiery and fearless. Everybody knew him. I was introduced and considered welcome amongst his homeless community. I sensed that he was much more intelligent and respected than the rest. The restaurant got a kick that I would befriend one of their own and eat with him and drink with him as if he was one of my American friends. They loved it. It was a community and everybody knew everybody.

Trust me, I don't make a habit of dining with the homeless. It just happened that way, that night. I don't go out of my way looking for unusual experiences. However, as a monger, we already are an unusual breed very open to new experiences by the very nature of our hobby

trigeek said:
Wonder what the reasoning is that some of these girls allow BBFSCIP?
Is it extra $$, they build a monger customer base and or do they actually like getting a cream filling? Have to wonder?

MUGI SAID: Yeah, I am often shocked to see a girl getting ready to mount me with no thought of a condom and rolling her eyes when I use both hands to protect junior to keep him out of harm's way. Some girls just have been doing it so long, they have become fearless.

I once took a homeless guy to dinner who frequented the back alleys and he told me that plenty of the girls do him raw and this guy lived in the open air and didn't know the meaning of a shower.

QUOTE="billyS, post: 1225210, member: 1409"]Well that couldn't have been too pleasant

MUGI: Well, it was an interesting night. I was walking and the homeless guy in the gutter asked me where I was from? I said New York. He had lived there at one time. We reminisced old New York. He was interesting. He needed a drink. Asked me to buy him one. We bought some herb infused liquors.

He knew the history of rock and roll as well as I did. He knew the streets and the ladies in the country I was visiting. Gave me lots of info. We got along. I enjoyed him. He spoke a good English. He surely needed a meal. One problem, homelessness and probably too much drinking left his mouth without many teeth.

Went to an outside restaurant. He ordered soft food, like pork fat and rice soup, tofu. He didn't eat much. More of a drinker. I bought him a stash or bottles of liquor. He showed me his outdoor campsite. Gave him a little money so he could travel to yet another mongering area. I declined the offer to visit the other mongering city with him.

He apparently got drink and food and mongering money from handouts and maybe from family. He was a good guy. On our walk, he handed out small change to less fortunate homeless people than himself. He had a big personality, fiery and fearless. Everybody knew him. I was introduced and considered welcome amongst his homeless community. I sensed that he was much more intelligent and respected than the rest. The restaurant got a kick that I would befriend one of their own and eat with him and drink with him as if he was one of my American friends. They loved it. It was a community and everybody knew everybody.

Trust me, I don't make a habit of dining with the homeless. It just happened that way, that night. I don't go out of my way looking for unusual experiences. However, as a monger, we already are an unusual breed very open to new experiences by the very nature of our hobby
You're one interesting mother fucker.

However, as a monger, we already are an unusual breed very open to new experiences by the very nature of our hobby
I think there is definitely something to this statement. I’m not sure which came first, the desire for experience, or the experience which led to the desire, but in all aspects of life, I find I’m willing to go with a situation of I feel it will lead to an unusual and memorable experience. Thanks for sharing!

I think there is definitely something to this statement. I’m not sure which came first, the desire for experience, or the experience which led to the desire, but in all aspects of life, I find I’m willing to go with a situation of I feel it will lead to an unusual and memorable experience. Thanks for sharing!
I sometimes think that I was brought up in a protected and insufficiently sleazy environment. While traveling as a kid with my family, my parents would often park me with a porter or concierge in a place they were staying while they went out sightseeing. I'd get to know everyone who worked in the hotel and could come and go behind the scenes (laundry, kitchen, stables, etc.). I've always enjoyed that perspective, including times when a MMS would park me somewhere that I could see how things worked (other than the mongers). Guess I like to understand what's really behind the experience I'm there for.

I sometimes think that I was brought up in a protected and insufficiently sleazy environment. While traveling as a kid with my family, my parents would often park me with a porter or concierge in a place they were staying while they went out sightseeing. I'd get to know everyone who worked in the hotel and could come and go behind the scenes (laundry, kitchen, stables, etc.). I've always enjoyed that perspective, including times when a MMS would park me somewhere that I could see how things worked (other than the mongers). Guess I like to understand what's really behind the experience I'm there for.
I’ve had two different spas over the years where I became friendly with the MMS and got to go “behind the scenes”. It was amazing!! At one spa, I did get to spend time in the camera room and see how the operation worked. I doubt the owners would have been happy about that, but I was banging the MMS and that’s where they didn’t have cameras so we could fuck while she kept and eye on the place.
growing up we were too poor to travel, but I found my first smut magazine at the age of 4, and I’ve been obsessed with tits and pussy ever since.

Oh, yeah, exposed!!!

I was/am a lurker, big time!!! I play coy and uninterested, innocent and can watch for hours, days, weeks, months, years, lifetimes, until I learn the whole game. Even stalking, slumped in my driver's seat, watching the girl getting into her client's car and putting a tail on them, barely sliding through red lights.

Dated 4 or 5 mamasans and numerous spa girls. Loved to know the inner workings of the spas, the dope on all the girls, the kinky customer info. Even attended hearings on their prostitution charges, talked with their lawyers. Was involved in police raids. Stayed calm. lurked and watched it all unfold. Have seen the darker side, armed robberies in spas, guns to girls' heads. Watching an innocent girl shatter/explode emotionally. Just so curious about the inner workings and behind the scenes. Start out on the periphery and slowly sink to the depths. Just had to breathe it all in, love it/hate it, before I could relinquish it. (relieved that it is over)

Being older now, it all got old, and the inner workings or the spas and the girls and the customers are no longer a mystery. No reason to be engaged in those crazy time-consuming tactics. Of course, I am still curious, but no longer engaged in 007 tactics.

For me, seeking to find my way out of this addiction, I had to fully understand and live every aspect of it to fully satisfy myself that there was not a point of pleasure that I missed, that I have to go back for.

I find myself passing through the blind addiction aspect of "the life" after being consumed by it for so many years. Nothing could have cured me from my sex addiction, no Freudian therapy, except for living the life and experiencing every pleasurable and sordid detail of the addiction. Now it has devolved into a mere visit for some entertainment, fun, frolicking.

pokler

Power Bottom
Oh, yeah, exposed!!!

I was/am a lurker, big time!!! I play coy and uninterested, innocent and can watch for hours, days, weeks, months, years, lifetimes, until I learn the whole game. Even stalking, slumped in my driver's seat, watching the girl getting into her client's car and putting a tail on them, barely sliding through red lights.

Dated 4 or 5 mamasans and numerous spa girls. Loved to know the inner workings of the spas, the dope on all the girls, the kinky customer info. Even attended hearings on their prostitution charges, talked with their lawyers. Was involved in police raids. Stayed calm. lurked and watched it all unfold. Have seen the darker side, armed robberies in spas, guns to girls' heads. Watching an innocent girl shatter/explode emotionally. Just so curious about the inner workings and behind the scenes. Start out on the periphery and slowly sink to the depths. Just had to breathe it all in, love it/hate it, before I could relinquish it. (relieved that it is over)

Being older now, it all got old, and the inner workings or the spas and the girls and the customers are no longer a mystery. No reason to be engaged in those crazy time-consuming tactics. Of course, I am still curious, but no longer engaged in 007 tactics.

For me, seeking to find my way out of this addiction, I had to fully understand and live every aspect of it to fully satisfy myself that there was not a point of pleasure that I missed, that I have to go back for.

I find myself passing through the blind addiction aspect of "the life" after being consumed by it for so many years. Nothing could have cured me from my sex addiction, no Freudian therapy, except for living the life and experiencing every pleasurable and sordid detail of the addiction. Now it has devolved into a mere visit for some entertainment, fun, frolicking.
Can you bullet point some key takeaways from your investigations? Common threads ?
And most important knowing what you know give suggestions on how to minimize risk of LE.

Can you bullet point some key takeaways from your investigations? Common threads ?
And most important knowing what you know give suggestions on how to minimize risk of LE.

My lurking emerged from a genuine and sincere interest. It did not arise from a desire to become a better, more efficient monger. I allowed myself to be in harm's way because I was willing to take my chances to pacify an emotional curiosity. (not intelligent at all because I was raising a family and had a job that was in complete opposition to such behavior.)

I had no way of knowing when an armed robbery or police raid was about to occur. The robbery culprits were customers that cased the joint and knew where the cameras and cash were and covered the front and back doors and knew the number of girls present and knew I was present and were patiently perched waiting for the male (me) to leave and within a minute or two, pounced.

One thing I might add is that in every place, the girls were friendly with police officers, even sometimes a chief and on occasion even a judge. Not that the police tipped them off as to raids but gave a blanket warning. But that could not really help, anyway. What does a warning of "be careful" really mean? The girls are not going to stop doing what they do. But, the police, as customers, sometimes advised them as to the most intelligent ways to keep from being closed down and other helpful hints.

I always had a reason to be there in that I was pounding the "mamasan" or one of the girls there and I was helping out in some way to make the business more profitable and offer assistance so that the business would run more smoothly and safely. I never wanted ownership of any kind. I considered that to be a dangerous commitment. I was a "lurker" with certain duties and privileges which allowed me to be a "fly-on-the-wall," so to speak, to satisfy my own curiosities.

But all that is all history, Thank God, an obsession more befitting a younger man.

"Ancient AMP Tales"

Once upon a time back in a time period called the "The Early Eighties" as a youngster in my early twenties, afraid of women my own age, a boy with a "mother complex," I guess, I found a "mammasan" twice my age. My youth and energy matched her wild Korean lifestyle of night-clubbing, habit of 4 to 5 packs of Virginia Slims a day, raspy voice, pretty good drinker, seasoned lover, traditional Korean love for fish, hot spicy soup and kim chee.

I hung around the spa after work every night and on weekends. The Korean girls on her staff were all noble and it was a true sisterhood. They called each other not by name but "unnie," meaning "sister." We all got along like family and ate, drank and partied at night after hours in K-town clubs.

So, one night, all the girls were working with customers and there was a struggle and some loud talk between two of the working girls and two customers as they seemed not happy with the level of service provided. The customers refused to pay for their services and the girls were chasing them down the hall, angry but resigned to the fact that they were deadbeats and telling them never to return.

They did get a full hour of good massage. (this was an original NYC Traditional Japanese-style AMP with bar and hotel style services where high-quality shiatsu massage was first and foremost. Extras were possible, depending on the girl and the relation with the customer. But definitely not a bordello type which appeared a little later.)

Anyways, being brought up in a family where stealing was abhorred, I told one of the girls to keep the door closed and I cornered the two customers at the door. I said something like you took a full hour of massage and now you are going to pay for that. They looked at each other and pulled out their wallets and paid the house fee. And then I said something like you should tip them something and they gave a small tip.

I was no big tough guy or anything like that but I was firm. It was not my physical prowess that made them cough up the money but more my directness that they possibly feared and possibly caused them a bit of shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.