Creampie Redhead Rachel 516-823-5186 North Massapequa/Farmingdale current #516-828-3381

I know her for about a year or So, only negative aspect was she tried to raise the price on me once but when she realize who she was talking to she said it was ok to keep doing what we was and second is trying to get a hold of her and see her is like making a appointment with the pope to collect your unemployment lol.

I’m adding my two cents here.
First off, thanks go to 247, for putting her info on here, and his usual, accurate review.

I saw Rachel last Wednesday morning. She is as described, is a pretty girl, very large breasts, which were a shitload of fun! I can only imagine them bouncing in time with my thrusts....

I read earlier they might be enhanced, but I’ve had my hands on a few breasts in my time, and her’s felt and looked real to me.

I only went for a cardate as time was an issue. 1.2 which is high, but she really gets the job done. Plenty of suction, ball play, those large breasts and she drained my balls, to the load and sent me on my way with a smile on my face.

min spite of everything, she’s a real sweetheart, and is the kind of girl you could hang out with for drinks. Very normal, and no drama or inkling of being on the “crazy train”

The only down part is the $$ being past my comfort level. In her case, she s worth it and I plan on visit

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m adding my two cents here.
First off, thanks go to 247, for putting her info on here, and his usual, accurate review.

I saw Rachel last Wednesday morning. She is as described, is a pretty girl, very large breasts, which were a shitload of fun! I can only imagine them bouncing in time with my thrusts....

I read earlier they might be enhanced, but I’ve had my hands on a few breasts in my time, and her’s felt and looked real to me.

I only went for a cardate as time was an issue. 1.2 which is high, but she really gets the job done. Plenty of suction, ball play, those large breasts and she drained my balls, to the load and sent me on my way with a smile on my face.

min spite of everything, she’s a real sweetheart, and is the kind of girl you could hang out with for drinks. Very normal, and no drama or inkling of being on the “crazy train”

The only down part is the $$ being past my comfort level. In her case, she s worth it and I plan on visit
You have been here since 2011 and you still don't know that you're not supposed to make up code for your prices?
Next time the post doesn't get approved.

There's nothing negative i can say about her session. If someone needs to see something negative, to think this thread is legit, I'll say, her schedule can suck sometimes. She's got a life outside of this, a real job (or so she's told me), and friends, and birthdays, and dinners, and a social life, and all those things come first, before providing. I'll hit her up at 6pm looking to meet up, and she'll say she can't, she's hanging with friends that night. Yup, to me, that sucks, i need my dick sucked now, and she won't do it, but that's this life, isn't it? The game? The only negative i can find, is that she hasn't dedicated 100% of her life to this, and good for her. I'm pretty sure that's a part of what makes her sessions so good. She hasn't been totally jaded by the experiences, especially the negative ones.

There's nothing negative i can say about her session. If someone needs to see something negative, to think this thread is legit, I'll say, her schedule can suck sometimes. She's got a life outside of this, a real job (or so she's told me), and friends, and birthdays, and dinners, and a social life, and all those things come first, before providing. I'll hit her up at 6pm looking to meet up, and she'll say she can't, she's hanging with friends that night. Yup, to me, that sucks, i need my dick sucked now, and she won't do it, but that's this life, isn't it? The game? The only negative i can find, is that she hasn't dedicated 100% of her life to this, and good for her. I'm pretty sure that's a part of what makes her sessions so good. She hasn't been totally jaded by the experiences, especially the negative ones.
I 100 percent agree with you she is real good but scheduling can be a pain sometimes. I want to thank you again for posting her info I wish all the other younger providers would be more like her because Rachel tries and will give you a good time unlike the few I’ve seen who always try to do the least amount of work and only suck it for a minute she actually works it and makes sure your hard.

She’s actually an SA veteran (how do you think she paid for those breast augmentations)? Very much a sweetheart though, the only thing that irks me a little is the heavy mileage.

she’s smart though, she does those vagina tightening excercises and from what I believe, she has mastered the art of sucking dick

Damn son who haven’t you fucked on here I see you everywhere
Im pretty much an Eskimo bro with everyone on here, living the monger dream. As little Wayne once said, “I want to fuck every girl in the world”

And
And that white benz lol.
she went from a Beamer to a Benz in just 3 months when she initially joined SA. I was like ... where’s your Beamer? And that’s how I knew she would one day be famous. Here we are 5 years later.

Unless you're planning on marrying her why would that? :)
If you rent a car for the day from hertz, wouldn’t you want the brand new shiny mustang with low mileage you can really beat on.

Or would you prefer the 2010 Lexus with a comfortable And worn leather interior with 110k miles?

both drive smoothly, one just feels tighter on the clutch. Personal preference I guess.

I have seen her for a car date and enjoyed the experience. She was better looking than I was expecting, and the rack was glorious. I would put her head game on par with Michelle from Island Park, but not as good as Ashley201.

billyS

Reign of Terror
im surpirsed her phone # is even up lol but fuck it. Who can argue with free advertising lol.
Sometimes things aren't clear cut and the moderator on duty has to make a decision.

In this case I decided to let it post because:
Things are slow and there haven't been many new reviews.

@iwantagoodhj247 is a prolific poster who reviews many women. I don't take him to be a shill but rather as someone trying to throw you guys a bone.
Too bad a few have decided to look a gift horse in the mouth.

The phone number is allowed as would be with any legit review.

If I suspect people are needlessly bumping this thread or if we get the same people posting repeat reviews I'll close the thread.

If she stops giving me freebies I'll close the thread and bury it.

Okay the last one was a joke, I just wanted certain people to read that and clench their fist and say "I knew it!"
I've never seen her and have no intention of seeing her as she is not my type and I'm currently well taken care of.

Sometimes things aren't clear cut and the moderator on duty has to make a decision.

In this case I decided to let it post because:
Things are slow and there haven't been many new reviews.

@iwantagoodhj247 is a prolific poster who reviews many women. I don't take him to be a shill but rather as someone trying to throw you guys a bone.
Too bad a few have decided to look a gift horse in the mouth.

The phone number is allowed as would be with any legit review.

If I suspect people are needlessly bumping this thread or if we get the same people posting repeat reviews I'll close the thread.

If she stops giving me freebies I'll close the thread and bury it.

Okay the last one was a joke, I just wanted certain people to read that and clench their fist and say "I knew it!"
I've never seen her and have no intention of seeing her as she is not my type and I'm currently well taken care of.
Lmao you had me there for a quick sec i admit.

I saw her a couple years ago. Follow her on IG and was not sure we were talking about her until someone mentioned her vehicle. Was a little surprised that she allowed her # to be posted here as she seems relativity normal. But I do suppose with the way things are in the world at the moment some people need to be resourceful.

Back when I saw her thought I had a good time. She was late which took away from the enjoyment for both of us. But overall good action as previously described by others BBBJ and CFS. Since she was late it cut into my time so only 1 pop. I don't have much time for play on LI so I never reached out again. I could see things improving if you became consistent with her she seemed like a nice girl.

PS Can't recall the exact amount but it was 2 years ago.

I saw her a couple years ago. Follow her on IG and was not sure we were talking about her until someone mentioned her vehicle. Was a little surprised that she allowed her # to be posted here as she seems relativity normal. But I do suppose with the way things are in the world at the moment some people need to be resourceful.

Back when I saw her thought I had a good time. She was late which took away from the enjoyment for both of us. But overall good action as previously described by others BBBJ and CFS. Since she was late it cut into my time so only 1 pop. I don't have much time for play on LI so I never reached out again. I could see things improving if you became consistent with her she seemed like a nice girl.

PS Can't recall the exact amount but it was 2 years ago.

Is it against the rules to post her Instagram? Since her number is listed anyway