Stonehedge

Well if its night, their is not many girls that can pass for a 5 in the face. If the one you are talking about is light in completion, short, big smile and big tits as well that must be Tonya. If this is her, she was a dancer at the trap years ago. She is real sweet. Wonder if thats her

Mercedes

Spent time with Mercedes a few weeks back, and was thoroughly satisfied with the results. She is a tall, attractive blond with well-formed breasts, a nice ass, pretty eyes, and an easy smile; typically works days during the sundry holidays. She sidled next to me at the bar, at which time we shared a drink and some small talk; she threatened to do "horrible" things to me should she succeed in getting me to the back room, so I gladly accepted for three dances. Once safely behind the screen, my hands struck gold and my tongue followed suit (no daty, though), all the while she alternately stroked herself and my growing member. She took my now tumescent cock, unencumbered by any latex sheathing, and proceeded to give an excellent bj, with just the right amount of manual stimulation, while I provided her a proper digital exam as our positions warranted. Warned her when I was approaching orgasm, as previously agreed to, and she fisted my cock to completion, gathering my spume in her hands. A very good effort, for which I gladly tipped $80.

So you paid 170 for a partial BJ with a HJ completion? Although Mercedes is a hot little number, you can get much more there for much less.

I must not have done a good job describing the action; what was had was a very enjoyable bj, spanning two full songs. after which the last 10 seconds or so were dedicated to a manual milking. As to receiving much more for less, I can't really spend less than 3 songs to reach release, so that becomes a "fixed cost", and I am not into fs with providers under such circumstances so the bj is as far as I go. We've trod this ground before about the size of my tip; it doesn't seem wildly out of proportion to what others have offered under similar circumstances.

I am aware of what is available here, and at what price; sometimes, more is less.

Information on Christy?

Does anyone have information on Christy (Kristi?), a tall, slender, attractive brunette in her mid-twenties; her repertoire and her performance ability? She typically works evenings during the week. Saw her the other night when I stopped by for a few minutes, did not have time to explore on my own as she had a queue of guys waiting for her.

Went by stone on Tuesday night and there was a beautiful young woman by the name... Wait for it... Shy! Having never met the Shy everyone speaks of, I can't be sure it was her. But from the descriptions I have read, I'm pretty sure. I didn't get a chance to chat with her because she was busy, but I heard her say she used to work there and now she's back.

shy

Went by stone on Tuesday night and there was a beautiful young woman by the name... Wait for it... Shy! Having never met the Shy everyone speaks of, I can't be sure it was her. But from the descriptions I have read, I'm pretty sure. I didn't get a chance to chat with her because she was busy, but I heard her say she used to work there and now she's back.
a lot of dancers use similiar handles(i.e. Summer, Ebony) I have only be with the Edison's Shy once and she is a light skinned Latina with multiple tattooes

This is NOT the same Shy from edison. This one is thin frame, gold front teeth and is part phillipine but looks latin. She's is pretty, but no high mileage at stone. I have hung out with her at stone quite a few times, and nothing.

By the way whats the latest on our Shy, is she still at SW?

ebony is by far the most sensual woc at the hedge .....her services is 100% accurate ..went to stone and got six tickets with her and every minute was great her bj's are to die for dnt mind giving her a nice tip she is well worth the time and money...she is not money hungry but sure she does deserve it ...

ebony is by far the most sensual woc at the hedge .....her services is 100% accurate ..went to stone and got six tickets with her and every minute was great her bj's are to die for dnt mind giving her a nice tip she is well worth the time and money...she is not money hungry but sure she does deserve it ...
Really? Well she must really work hard with great skill because she has to overcome the fact that she isn't all that attractive.

Strike One

i think that she is nasty

a hidden meaning

Well I did't want to overly criticize passtyme's selection of girls since this was "his" 1st post.

But since you brought it up I have to admit that I do agree with you .
your "his" quotation say it all and I was being over the top. Honestly, I last couple of times that I was there, I didn't buy a ld, just chilled there.
I was actually thinking of the old dancer there, Brooklyn, Jenna, Jacki, Juicy, and others. I haven't seen Carmenlla there in a while, what days does she work now? Who is good to see in the day now?