Screening Workaround?

You mean that if you are a client or even a man which I don't believe is true. You are a troll and have no authority in matters you nothing nothing about. You are giving me the creeps following me around to board, obsess over someone else freak.
It's very difficult for me to comprehend how you could write the above post and simultaneously accuse johns who are wary about giving out their personal information "unduly paranoiac."

You think I think I exaggerate my own importance because I'm afraid someone will try to "out" my because of things I might say on whoreboards, but you think you're important enough for someone to chase around?

I'm not saying you're not, Em. Just that if you are, many others of us are, too.

It's very difficult for me to comprehend how you could write the above post and simultaneously accuse johns who are wary about giving out their personal information "unduly paranoiac."

You think I think I exaggerate my own importance because I'm afraid someone will try to "out" my because of things I might say on whoreboards, but you think you're important enough for someone to chase around?

I'm not saying you're not, Em. Just that if you are, many others of us are, too.
Some of them expect us to give out real info and are puzzled by our reluctance. Yet I've never met a hoe who gives out her real name or real address or real phone number.

There are many people here whose vocabulary dwarfs mine, I'm sure.
If there are, they are certainly not many.

I started learning English relatively late in my life, so I will never be at your level, but few things awe as much as superior language skills. That's one more reason why I go back to read UG archives from the times when you, jl, hvb and a few other splendid characters were posting much more often.

PS. I don't always agree with what you (plural) write or wrote, but I enjoy it nevertheless. And it is obvious that I am/was not the only who did.

I am going to assume you haven't been up to date on UG current events regarding our vermin. The thing in question is not a client, not legitimate member, it is a troll and a relentless one at that.

Oh, I don't think I am the only one this thing is obsessed with, it is obsessed with Kelly, Alyssa, April, Billy and Ozzy also. I guess if your going to be slimed by a parasite at least I am in very admired company.

I am going to assume you haven't been up to date on UG current events regarding our vermin. The thing in question is not a client, not legitimate member, it is a troll and a relentless one at that.

Oh, I don't think I am the only one this thing is obsessed with, it is obsessed with Kelly, Alyssa, April, Billy and Ozzy also. I guess if your going to be slimed by a parasite at least I am in very admired company.
But my point is, I've had them, too. Lots of active participants on boards like this have.

Why do you think it's so far-fetched that one of them would grab hold of whatever personal information you allow to get out there and try to do real harm?

Now we are calling people "Vermin"

I can't understand this " I am better than everyone" attitude whores have. People made some valid points about screening. Most hobbyists rather opt out of screening. Overall, most providers are not snitches. It is a cruel game at the end of the day.

We are called vermin because I don't kiss no whore ass on this board. We don't have anything to prove. You screen and you still get clients good for you. I say fuck screening until the end of time.

Most of the time you see a whore more than once after the first screening she don't remember shit anyway. "Your like hey it's Jimmy remember that night blah blah". She goes "uh yea". Then you go " Do i have to get screened again". Bitch sucked so many dicks she can't remember who you are.

Like I said screening is for lazy whores. Believe me if Vice want to run up on you. They will find a way. Most of the time it is the people "around" the provider that gets her in trouble. Not the client, stupid providers having weed and "friends" in and out her room and shit. Bitch be "double booking" and then wanna get mad when we say fuck screening.

Why you need screening for a hand job massage any damn way. Damn disgrace that is paid for anyway. Now your just kicking a client in the face with screening for hand jobs.

Bitch are you crazy!

Now we are calling people "Vermin"

I can't understand this " I am better than everyone" attitude whores have. People made some valid points about screening. Most hobbyists rather opt out of screening. Overall, most providers are not snitches. It is a cruel game at the end of the day.

We are called vermin because I don't kiss no whore ass on this board. We don't have anything to prove. You screen and you still get clients good for you. I say fuck screening until the end of time.

Most of the time you see a whore more than once after the first screening she don't remember shit anyway. "Your like hey it's Jimmy remember that night blah blah". She goes "uh yea". Then you go " Do i have to get screened again". Bitch sucked so many dicks she can't remember who you are.

Like I said screening is for lazy whores. Believe me if Vice want to run up on you. They will find a way. Most of the time it is the people "around" the provider that gets her in trouble. Not the client, stupid providers having weed and "friends" in and out her room and shit. Bitch be "double booking" and then wanna get mad when we say fuck screening.

Why you need screening for a hand job massage any damn way. Damn disgrace that is paid for anyway. Now your just kicking a client in the face with screening for hand jobs.

Bitch are you crazy!
Irv dearest, I think it's best you sit this one out considering you name has been brought up a suspect. What I wrote has nothing to do with this thread or subject and I think you are smart enough to know that. There was no "we" in my statement regarding vermin, just know I have stood up for you privately and said I don't think it's you so stop rubbing salt in the wound.

Irv dearest, I think it's best you sit this one out considering you name has been brought up a suspect. What I wrote has nothing to do with this thread or subject and I think you are smart enough to know that. There was no "we" in my statement regarding vermin, just know I have stood up for you privately and said I don't think it's you so stop rubbing salt in the wound.
Hmmm. These hoes talk behind our backs in private and then want our private work phone numbers. Heck, they think we dumb jackasses, just cause we johns.

Hmmm. These hoes talk behind our backs in private and then want our private work phone numbers. Heck, they think we dumb jackasses, just cause we johns.
How do we kow you are not a jealous provider, it would make the most sense since you are targeting successful UG advertisers, whats the matter could not hack it her, got slammed with bad feedback. I dare you to prove your not a woman?

Last edited: