Help I'm not getting anywhere

Oh that won't be a problem, I'm nice to any man who comes to see me.

Another question, for some reason the images aren't showing up in the ad posted in the Vegas section, but when I pull it up to edit, the code is there. Does something need to be turned on for that board? lol

Am I the first provider to pop that cherry????

I think you need to purchase a banner ad as well, if you didn't already. They will click it and look.

Done

I also requested a banner for the site to put on my website

Thank you for all the help guys, you've been awesome. Any suggestions on good threads to mingle and get acquainted with the other members?

Well I've already made several posts on this site, and submitted 2 trouble tickets, and I'm brand new. I'm really not a post whore, it just looks like it today ha ha ha ha

oooOOOooo a moderator.... hello there.... you are just the guy I need today lol.

Is there a way we can converse that isn't so public so I can ask a few questions and be in compliance with the requirements of this site?

I posted a no no, put my email addy up and need it deleted and also need a banner for this site and also.........

the Vegas section isn't showing my pictures :(

Last edited:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
oooOOOooo a moderator.... hello there.... you are just the guy I need today lol.

Is there a way we can converse that isn't so public so I can ask a few questions and be in compliance with the requirements of this site?

I posted a no no, put my email addy up and need it deleted and also need a banner for this site and also.........

the Vegas section isn't showing my pictures :(
Welcome what some of my fellow mods forgot to tell you is if you want to post an ad in the LV section you need to be a paying advertiser. Posting one in the free area to see if you get a responce is cool for the start. If you need more info or help please email service at utopiadguide dot come and the staff will be glad to help you. Once agian welcome and if you are in NY maybe you'll visit us LI guys as well.....

Thank you for all the help guys, you've been awesome. Any suggestions on good threads to mingle and get acquainted with the other members?
welcome to UG.

If you're feeling courageous, you can dive into the shark-infested waters of the Political thread. Or if you want to start off easy, Entertainment, Sports, and Off-topic are a good place to start. Or if you want some great reading, check out the Through The Looking Glass section.

Did Wolf just cyber spank me???? I might have to come out to LI just to repay the favor lol. BTW, I would be more than happy to purchase a banner, but seeing how your Vegas section isn't even showing my attached pics, is there a way we can work out a deal here?

Thanks for the support guys, I am a total newbie here on this board but I'm not new in the hobby. I am more, what you would call, a non pro. I see a minimal number of gents each months, just enough to squeak by on the bills, but I've never been one to see a high volume for more than a weekend jaunt to another city. I know a little bit about using thee type of boards, but I dont spend enough time on them to really learn all the ins and outs.

For 250 a pop! (Squeak by)

It must be hard maintaining your lifestyle while your significant other pays the major bills.. God bless you for taking time out in being discreet in seeing hobbyists that are financially well off. High Volume is icky your right. Nothing says minimal gents than a Banner broadcasting saying get your ass in line for my pussy.

It is good to know your not greedy.

God bless you girl.

By the way your still a fine ass ho.

By the way I am like the black sheep of Utopia Guide.

It was nice meeting you MissMarie.

Have a nice day.

Irv, you are drawing my attention again.

Suggesting what a provider should or shouldn't charge is unproductive. Its less than an opinion because it means nothing. The market, not Irvington29, will decide whether Miss Marie is charging too much.

Provocative opinions are fine when they add context and/or substance to the board.

Provocative opinions made just to jerk people's chains and amuse yourself detract from the board and violate the rules [except in the Colosseum]. It has nothing to do with who they are made to.

You make these kind of comments to providers so it is providers I am always talking to you about when you force me to have to comment on your rude for rudeness sake alone behavior. If you acted like this with the guys I'd be commenting about that too.

I'm requesting your account be set to read only for two weeks to give you time to think about it. If Slinky concurs you'll be able to follow along during that time but will be unable to respond until 11/24/2008. If you log in with a new screen name to get around this attempt to modify your behavior both accounts will be deleted.

My hope is that you will continue to keep up with the board and at the end of the read only suspension, continue to contribute to the board with your unique style.

That was a sarcasm post.

I don't mind the punishment. That was clearly a sarcastic post.

If it makes you feel better to do it then do it.

You never said nothing when I greeted her to UG. What gives with this now?

As for the punishment for past transgressions I am fine with that.

I disagree with this altogether.

Thorn

I am not thinking about it. (Throw desk at the UG door!)

You had an opinion about the "Market" determining things like your opinion is the only that counts. Your doing what I am doing. I rather you said I was discouraging her from advertising than I could accept that. Just keep it real with me that's it. I like Miss Marie if I say something about her prices that's not me slowing down her money. It is the recession doing that point blank! You can't even be sarcastic on a board. Wtf happened to freedom of speech?

How about that!

See you the 24!