Latina Ficha Bars

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Most American guys just don't get it, lets be honest. I think they are intimidated by the language barrier too.
And you are right going to a Ficha with a broke friend is not a great idea unless you want to drop hundreds of dollars.
It's funny because these places were kind of mainstream 60-70-80 years ago here in the States.

LOL I am too lazy too get into too much detail but as Eddy said its a cultural thing with our non-UG friends. These places might as well be the bar scene from Star Wars to some of our friends. They think its slumming or something. Also I think the music is a big turn-off too.
Bunyon - A big LOL - Star Wars sums it up!

I have been to those countries. I have no desire to hook up with someone with a 7th grade education in this country with the hopes of getting free pussy. maybe I will get lucky and she will marry me and work in Duane Reade making $15,000 a year. I will pay as I go.
There are lots of women with college and advanced degrees in those country's, if that's what your looking for.

There are also lots of women in those country's that could buy and sell you 10 X

Most American guys just don't get it, lets be honest. I think they are intimidated by the language barrier too.
Most Americans are closed minded. You need to have an open mind to enjoy these spots.
They don't know what they are the missing!!!

The girls and staff at these places have always been more then friendly to my. More so then at a typical gringo spot.

Regatone - Great value is you like LD's

I mentioned it before, and is worth to mentioning again. When they play Regatone at the Ficha spots, the girls grind you as good as any stripper in a SC.

Granted, you can not grab there ass or tits, as is permited in some SC's, but most of the girls will let you grind away, and will grind and hump you to the beat. Fifteen minutes of grinding will cost you $30 - In a SC $150

Is that where you were when I got that txt this AM? I was in deep sleep. Hanging with a 4 year old from 8:30 to 6:00 tired me out.

Gavy
I texted you around 1:00 from Amor, but thinking about it you proberly got the text when I left the club at 3:00 - Because of the basement location, cells do not work.

Call me a little naive but what I gather is that these are bars with latinas who look for small tips to grind on you. I guess these girls are pretty hard up for cash so I'm assuming that you can probably take them home afterwards and they will try to latch on to you?

I'm a gringo btw, seems like this might be some fun, no spanish though so probably need a "sponsor".