Bi-Sexual Men

Question for you BK. Does it turn you on to watch two men go at it? In general do women like to watch male homosexuality like guys enjoy watching two women together?
You have to realize RT, these men do not consider it homosexuality when only engaging in oral. Does it turn me on? Well now that is personal and not what this thread is about and I cannot answer for other women.

Interesting. Semantics is a funny thing sometimes. Not being interested in other men I would think it would be called a homosexual act which ever way you spin it. I wouldn't necessarily call it an act of two gay guys though.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
If a guy likes to suck on a dildo or strap on, is that a homosexual act. I cannot answer that question.
I can answer it very easily. Absolutely not. The definition of homosexual is "a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex."

I have said it over and over again. It doesn't matter what physical activities you enjoy. If you are not attracted to people of your own sex, then you are not gay.

Not that it matters. Who fucking cares about a label. It's no secret that I like girls who use strap-ons. I don't identify myself as gay. Someone else might call me gay. Who cares. Whether you call me gay, or I identify myself as straight, has absolutely no effect on my life. I am still going to participate in the activities that I want to, with the people that I want to.

It's no secret that I like girls who use strap-ons. I don't identify myself as gay. Someone else might call me gay.
The act of anal penetration on a male is neither gay nor straight. Hence a woman strapping one on and doing a guy is just plain sex. The act of a guy's dick penetrating a male ass is gay.

But I agree with you. Who gives a fuck about labels. Just enjoy whatever it is that turns you on.

The bi activity is more appealing to me when a woman is present. Being bi is also about having less hangups. Everyone has the potential to be bi but just are inhibited towards it.

The bi activity is more appealing to me when a woman is present. Being bi is also about having less hangups. Everyone has the potential to be bi but just are inhibited towards it.
I strongly disagree. You are either gay/bi or you are not. Some who is not gay/bi is not going to experiment.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I strongly disagree. You are either gay/bi or you are not. Some who is not gay/bi is not going to experiment.
I strongly disagree with your black & white assessment. That's like saying either you like ice cream, or you don't, but tasting it means that you do.

You can be openminded enough to try something without that defining you for the rest of your life...

I tried a threesome with another guy once. Going in, I had no desire to be with the other guy, but I decided that I wasn't going to avoid anything either. I was going to be willing to see how the session progresses and go with the flow.

Let's say the story ends there. By your reasoning, my attitude makes me bi, because I was willing to experiment.

Nothing happened between me and the other guy. No interest on either side. Neither one of us was attracted to the other so we concentrated on the girl in the middle.

Again, I would call myself straight, but only if I needed to call myself anything at all.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Just to be fair-minded... I don't believe that everyone has the potential to be bi. Most of us do, but I think there are plenty of people out there who's desire only for heterosexual activity is completely healthy and not at all caused by societal inhibitions against bi activities.

I strongly disagree with your black & white assessment. That's like saying either you like ice cream, or you don't, but tasting it means that you do.

You can be openminded enough to try something without that defining you for the rest of your life...

I tried a threesome with another guy once. Going in, I had no desire to be with the other guy, but I decided that I wasn't going to avoid anything either. I was going to be willing to see how the session progresses and go with the flow.

Let's say the story ends there. By your reasoning, my attitude makes me bi, because I was willing to experiment.

Nothing happened between me and the other guy. No interest on either side. Neither one of us was attracted to the other so we concentrated on the girl in the middle.

Again, I would call myself straight, but only if I needed to call myself anything at all.

I would never go there.. but to each his own. I was responding to another post that stated they everyone has the potential to go there. I would never and I don't think any of my frieds would. I do agree that some would be interested in experimenting but many would not.