The Man's Parties

He might have expected you to be on your knees dripping wet.
well, i was dripping wet. i had to leave mid-event to go play with victoria von helkine - so if you caught me before i left, i was dripping with anticipation, and when i got back, i was dripping with bliss. that girl is yummmmmmy.....shit....now i'm hungry. :)

been waiting to see a post from you..couldnt figure out how to spell the handle and wanted to tell you how nice it was to meet you..you are not only s cutie but sweet as well....xox
thanks! it was my pleasure to finally meet and talk to you in real life too. I can see why all the guys have such great things to say about you.

(I did post earlier in this thread, post #713, but it got buried under all the newer posts LOL)

actually, my ex had made an unwelcome appearance on the board, and you were ridiculing him for various things, including his interest in a hag like myself. i didn't take it personally...well, maybe a little.

Getting back to this for a second.... Wasn't this in the sports forum or something. He outed someone or tried to? Then threatened to call his mob or Hells Angels buddies or something. A real wannabie.... Once I made the connection you unfortunately became collateral damage. I never thought you'd be reading that and I don't think I mentioned you specifically. I could be wrong about that though. If I recall, you came in late, he was tossed and it was over.

I don't have the time to review that whole mess, but it looks like I didn't mention your name there. Nor was I ever addressing you. I was conversing with your shit stain ex and unfortunately used you to get under his skin. That's pretty much what I said above. I think he claimed you beat him up or something and I sort of found it hard to believe a skiny little 95 lb weakling like you could manage that. And if you did.... it doesn't say much about the guy claiming to be so tough.

btw... If it makes you feel bettter, you look great and I'd do you in a second. It's just that the Emily types are much more my type. I like them shy and quiet and especially the ones that I don't have to worry about them sticking their tongues or other things up my ass.

don't worry, oz, you stopped being my type the minute you started up with this namby-pamby nicey-nice crap. plus, you wear liz claiborne, you fucking pansy. go back to florida already, willya?

I'm already back.

And I can't help it if I'm so hated on the board and loved in person. Though I actually prefer it that way. That's why I fly UTR to those I don't like. I wouldn't want to ruin their misguided impression of me.

btw... If it makes you feel bettter, you look great and I'd do you in a second. It's just that the Emily types are much more my type. I like them shy and quiet and especially the ones that I don't have to worry about them sticking their tongues or other things up my ass.
I am your type, there's hope for me??

O.K......

Here I go again, feeling like I need to clear some bullshit up. Firstly, I'm NOT a dwarf, I'm a short guy with perfectly normal proportions. I DON'T have an abnormally sized head, or little tiny arms. I'm 4'10", Mary lou Retton the gymnast was 4'9", is she a dwarf? So, to the jackass who called me that in the first place, you're an idiot. Now on to the second idiot who basically outed me, (although, I really shouldn't expect any privacy when in public surroundings), FUCK YOU! Now onto jseah,ozzy,allen, and angel, even though jseah and angel said basically nice things about me, you should have nipped that word in the butt immediately. It only adds fuel to a stupid fire to let it continue on. Allen, you know me pretty well and you know some of my buttons, but I also know that you're softer than you try to appear(thanx for breakfast), but stop already, pick another tune! Ozzy, I still don't know about you... personally I think you're a jackass instigator and should stay in Florida.

Now that I've gotten that off my NORMAL sized chest, I'm ready for the Waffles!

billyS

Reign of Terror
O.K......

Here I go again, feeling like I need to clear some bullshit up. Firstly, I'm NOT a dwarf, I'm a short guy with perfectly normal proportions. I DON'T have an abnormally sized head, or little tiny arms. I'm 4'10",
So does that make you a midget? Just asking.

BTW, do you know Michael J Anderson or Peter Dinkelage?