What makes you respond to CL ads?

LE can get your ***** from an online account with or without your password. In fact GWB and company is probably already reading it and probably this post.

LE can get your ***** from an online account with or without your password. In fact GWB and company is probably already reading it and probably this post.
You know in that case we should all give up and stop communicating, posting and having fun. The day they come after a one sole provider who barely makes a living 8 is the day we know NYC has turned fascist and Bloomberg can grow a little moustache and raise his arm at a straight angle when greeting people. I refuse to turn that paranoid to worry about LE access my account to see a ****** of a guy asking me wear old lady pantyhose while I hop on one foot in my "do not see section".

I think you are extremely insightful FD, do you really think they are interested in my freaky ******s? Maybe for a laugh but what good is it to them to spend the money and hack into an account of someone as small potatoes as myself ?

<<< was always curious, what risk to client there was with LE finding info in providers records, can it actually prove he has done anything illegal?? If not so what is the value to them? Other than possibly a knock on the door seeking more info? I would think as a client you would have to be cought in the act, no? I more worry that info is leaked to less than savory characters, un-intentionally by the provider. Who would use it to possibly harrass or blackmail a client that has a lot to lose bybusiness associates, family & friends finding out? ...Just curious? Maybe food for a different thread but I found it here.

<<< was always curious, what risk to client there was with LE finding info in providers records, can it actually prove he has done anything illegal?? If not so what is the value to them? Other than possibly a knock on the door seeking more info? I would think as a client you would have to be cought in the act, no? I more worry that info is leaked to less than savory characters, un-intentionally by the provider. Who would use it to possibly harrass or blackmail a client that has a lot to lose bybusiness associates, family & friends finding out? ...Just curious? Maybe food for a different thread but I found it here.
Look at the American Beauties bust. I know she had elaborate client files because I was her manager and personal assistant while she was transferring files from a Rolodex to a hard drive system. It's been years later and I still speak to some of her long term clients and absolutely no one was contacted by LE. They are interested in the staff and owner, not the thousands of guys who patron. The manpower it would take to investigate every guy who may or may not have seen one of the girls is way beyond the span of the department and pretty useless. That was a very big investigation and if anything was going to happen it would be then.

I am a cautious person, always with my antentas up and analyzing things that don't seem right but I will not live in fear and paranoia with what if scenarios that just seem so out of the realms of reality. I was blackmailed once by a client and you know what I ignored him and he went away. The scenario that someone will hack into ******s and blackmail a random guy without a shred of hard facts is something so far fetched. IMHO.

Very Interesting

Look at the American Beauties bust. I know she had elaborate client files because I was her manager and personal assistant while she was transferring files from a Rolodex to a hard drive system. It's been years later and I still speak to some of her long term clients and absolutely no one was contacted by LE. They are interested in the staff and owner, not the thousands of guys who patron. The manpower it would take to investigate every guy who may or may not have seen one of the girls is way beyond the span of the department and pretty useless. That was a very big investigation and if anything was going to happen it would be then.

I am a cautious person, always with my antentas up and analyzing things that don't seem right but I will not live in fear and paranoia with what if scenarios that just seem so out of the realms of reality. I was blackmailed once by a client and you know what I ignored him and he went away. The scenario that someone will hack into ******s and blackmail a random guy without a shred of hard facts is something so far fetched. IMHO.

Thanks for the response. As I said I was really just curious. And what you said seems to make sense along the similar lines of logic that I would assume to use as well. The blackmail thing I feel is far fetched as well but since it has been in news lately, I simply mentioned it as a more feasible reality than LE knockin on your door. Oh and BTW, I'm well aware of your antennae

.....O yeah.. I wasn't necessarily speaking of *****s, or hacking but simply letting things slip. And as far as that goes, I have similarly had to ignore a threat as well. It still kinda makes ya a bit jittery. A buddy of mine likes to prank me now, pretending to be the guy who was after me.

.....O yeah.. I wasn't necessarily speaking of *****s, or hacking but simply letting things slip. And as far as that goes, I have similarly had to ignore a threat as well. It still kinda makes ya a bit jittery. A buddy of mine likes to prank me now, pretending to be the guy who was after me.
I was harassed once via phone and was harassed and blackmailed through ******s. In both cases I just confronted the culprit then ignored all further correspondence but then again I do not have alot to lose sine I live a very bohemian lifestyle. If I had a family who doesn't need to know, well that would be a different story. I need to be alert but I need buisness, there is a fine line but i seem to walk it okay.

We all entertain ourselves with what if scenario, it's common in this indusrty. It's okay to think of back-ups but don't let it run your life. I have seen girls drive themselves mad thinking they were going to get busted all the time and all it did was cause an ulcer. Be smart but it should not interfere with having fun in your case or making a living in my case.

I think that the number one factor of CL ad success is novelty, for sure. I know that many people (myself included) often browse the "erotic services" area of the site purely for entertainment purposes, but a truly unique ad that appears to be from someone new or inexperienced always piques my interest. I think that people who are familiar with the site probably become very good at spotting those types of ads, and I'm pretty sure they garner the highest response rate.

I love really great copywriting too..... the individual posting the ad is definitely intelligent - they're either for real and are exploring their dangerous side or they're a great marketer, either way - it gets my attention. Although, I probably care more about that kind of thing than most people do. The psychology behind this stuff intrigues me more than anything else.

The single most important thing, to me, is a couple of good amateur pictures that are well lit but not slick. I automatically distrust anything even remotely slick looking.

Pussy shots gross me out. I couldn't care less about the vagina--I know I'm in a small minority here, but let's just say that I don't want to get up close and personal with it.

A nice face shot is a really big plus, but of course there are good reasons not to use those.

I like prices to be stated up front and a phone number posted. WHen I call, i want to talk to the girl herself, not her driver. That always causes bone to wilt. No ***** games, no request for ID...I don't have time for any of that BS. I'll just skip over ads requiring that stuff.

Innocuousness is in the eye of the beholder.

And, as you will learn, there are a number of words (or even word fragments!) that will be magically transformed into **** strings of varying lengths.

CL Observations

If the picture is skanky (full ass, pussy, legs spread open) its a major turn off, and I skip those ads, The ones that have been my biggest turn on's and replies is a sideways full body shot, or a front shot with her arms crossed in front of her chest, or a hint of clevage. I love to see faces, more I love to see eyes.
I never understood why the blurries or box over the faces.

I want a acurate description, I want a certain type. dont say your short blond hair and small breasts, and have long brunette hair and large breasts.

I also look for intelliegence, "BANG MY HOT PUSSY" gives me a limp dick
"Come, lets enjoy a seductive adventure" Peeks my interest.

My Hit Miss ration on CL has been about 75% good / 25% Bad
I try and be a 'educated monger'

BUT I'm a guy and sometimes the small head wins!

Barnabas

Innocuousness is in the eye of the beholder.

And, as you will learn, there are a number of words (or even word fragments!) that will be magically transformed into **** strings of varying lengths.
I see this. One of the many charming quirks that make this into my new favorite forum.

Seen on a CL ad today

QUEENS INCALLS ONLY

$80 HALF HOUR
$200 FULL HOUR

XOXO ASK 4 LADY *82-409-***-****

I like her math. I'll take two 1/2 hour sessions.