Best place in the world to hobby?

a monger's burden

I hate to admit it, but almost any third world country can be played on the cheap for outstanding GFE sweet young pussy. Desperation is a powerful aphrodisiac. Sexual imperialism is a terrible burden to carry.

Re-reading my last post just made me miss the Philippines so much so that I can't wait until November, so.... I just booked a flight and a hotel reservation for one week (actually 10 days) starting on the 18th of this month.... 2 weeks away!!!

Actually I have two agendas for this trip.

First on the agenda... check out the Pharmacy schools while I'm out there. One year at a good University for Pharmacy costs around $800 a year. Here in New York.... $23,000 a year! I met these 2 dudes back in March while I was in the Philippines. One guy from San Diego studies Nursing and the other guy from Canada studies Pharmacy.... both non Filipino speaking Filipino's. After they graduate in 4 years or so, they plan on coming back home and make the real $$. They even told me they got 50 year old guys studying in the same classes that their in. Hell, I'm only 35, and if they can do it, I can too! I actually have 2 close friends that are Pharmacists.... they clear 6 figures!

Second on the agenda... what else... Hobby my ass off!! I figure I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone this trip.

Anyways, if anyone plans to be in the Philippines (in Manila to be exact) around the same time I'm there (June 18 to 28), leave a message here. We'll be sure to break some hearts while we're out there.

FlipMo

Last edited:
absolutely! ...

Originally posted by BigMadM
college point queens
Bayridge bklyn
East elmhurst queens(just as many hot brazilian women here as one would ever need)
Suffolk county LI
Nassau county LI
plus
importantly, have the instinct of BMM to GET them
myself, on the other hand ...
remain
v

the best place in the world to hobby, is where you are getting the best fuck or blow job at that present moment.
Remember that.
I was in the Hollywood this morning. It doesnt get any better than it did this morning,
Ive really come to the conclusion, nothing in the world beats a good bbbj. Nothing.

Last edited:
Allright gents... I am getting ready to plan my itinerary. I am going to be in England for 2 days only and then I am off to the rest of Europe. Thanks for all the comments and such.
I think I want to go to either Prague or the FFK (?) in Germany.
What I was wondering about the FFK clubs in Germany, from reading the reviews I get that the sex is performed right there in front of all? Gulp!
And in the club in Prague the k5, can someone tell me more about it? I checked the prices and it was about $150 hr. Not that much of a bargain.
And last but not least...where is the best place in Europe for a GFE?
Thanks!

FKK is not a single place, it is a kind of place.
There are many of them around Germany.

Generally guys might mess around a bit in the public area, but most will retire to a private room with the lady (or ladies) of their choice.

Some guys will visit both Amsterdam and a couple FKK's on a single trip. PHG (planet happy something) is perhaps the closest one to the Netherlands, and Atlantis and Oase are near Frankfurt which is also close.

Last edited:
Yes, you can start the action out in view of others at FKKs if you want. But most places will have private rooms where most or all (your choice) of the action occurs. Actually I'm guessing some girls might not want to do anything hardcore until you get to the private room.

I hear FKK Atlantis is closed, too bad. Oase is good and I have heard very good things about Babylon.

travelsexguide.tv/germansexguide/fkk.htm

Curacao

A small island off the Venezuelan Coast is Curacao. From Miami daily AA flights. There is a nice place called the Mirage, where you can have whatever you want for a few dollars. Le Mirage is actually a camp-like place where around 100 Colombian or Domican girls stay. They have a permit to work three months within the Mirage and they have compulsory weekly medical exams. For 50 guilders/30 US$ you can expect tho have whatever you desire.
For your stay there are nice hotels, like Marriot, Hilton, Breezes etcetc and a rental car will bring you easily to the Mirage, a.k.a. Campo. Taxi drivers will also bring you there. The city, Willemstad, is on the World Heritage list and is by far the nicest harbour spot in the Carribean.
Thera are more places to go for hobbying, but the Mirage will actually give you all you need. If your other hobby is scubadiving you will find Curacao the very best place in the world to hobby! English is generally understood and spoken, but Spanish makes it much easier.
www.curacao.com