Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$Mina$$ - she is both on SA and SB, messaged her a few times but I guess she was away in Japan and didn't respond before...she is back in NYC now and is super responsive like on the site 24/7 and responding right away...I guess $600 ain't bad for overnight but don't need that long, lolz...anyone else meet her?
She was $350 like 1.5 years ago. She's bugging

Some of you may remember me; i had a roughly a 3 yr run where I was meeting what seemed like every girl on SA. Well enough bragging; about 6 months ago I started with SB mainly because SA kept kicking me out as soon as I added a credit card.

Last week I created a new account and saw a profile I really wanted to talk to; when upgrading i used the Apple Pay options and so far so good.

With that said I wanted to share some differences I've noticed between the two sites. SA seems far and above SB, mostly SB you pay to send a message, and very rarely did I even get a response; may 5-10% of the messages I sent got a response, probably not even that high. And as others mentioned before SB creates fake accounts. on SB I reached out to one person via text (I was able to reverse image and get her name, from there phone number was easy), she mentioned she created an account but not on SB. I know she may or may not be lying.

Now in my latest experience with SA; while yes there are fakes, scammers, and what not. But overall most messages I've sent have replied. Sure a few of them are delirious asking for $1k or more, but there are real girls on there will to accept reasonable amounts. I have a few meets set up for this weekend and will share more info.
How are you overcoming getting kicked out. I have tried everything in the world. Even changing devices and using prepaid ccs. Any advice would be appreciated. I go to Colombia a lot and SA is big there. Need to get back on.

How are you overcoming getting kicked out. I have tried everything in the world. Even changing devices and using prepaid ccs. Any advice would be appreciated. I go to Colombia a lot and SA is big there. Need to get back on.
Can you message me on here? I can tell you how to avoid detection. I was banned 8 years ago. And I have been going on and off for years now. My current profile has been up for 3 years.

I had the same issue, and tried upgrading anyway, I didn't have any hopes of being successful, when I got to the payment screen i noticed the Apple Pay options and thought I'd give it a try. Low and behold it was accepted, that was 9 days ago and my account is still going strong.

I am being extra careful about what is said and try and move conversations to text before any kind of PPM is mentioned.

I am being extra careful about what is said and try and move conversations to text before any kind of PPM is mentioned.
The bots/trolls often ask: "what kind of arrangement would you like?"

Always discuss PPM or allowances off the site. Be wary of those "girls" who insist on talking about this on site.

You might lose out on some real ones though ... but keeps you from being kicked off the site.

V

I had the same issue, and tried upgrading anyway, I didn't have any hopes of being successful, when I got to the payment screen i noticed the Apple Pay options and thought I'd give it a try. Low and behold it was accepted, that was 9 days ago and my account is still going strong.

The key is in IMO is to not use any info you used before when signing up, don't use the same address or phone number . Anything that ties you to the signup. I always thought the site may check messages . I was banned years ago. I have sent my photos in messages on the site (I never post them on my profile, they will delete you during the approval process ). The site does not check IP or anything of that matter as far as I can tell.

What are the bots after? Who is running the bots? Are the bots there to entrap us into using banned language like ppm?!?
BOTS are after money. Most likely tied to crypto or something. Or selling photos or videos. Or sending traffic to a website.
Possibly many reasons for bots.

Gives the illusion of multiple girls. All finding you "oh so handsome and irresistible" ... (I actually had a bot say this - when I don't have a public pic!)

The more the interaction, the better the AI can be finessed into being more "personal".

Could be used to collect data to see what the clientele wants - and make better bots that are more appealing, with pics to suit the taste of the common denominator.

Could be used to look for a PPM styled interaction and get people blocked - it does look like SA is kinda moving towards a more traditional dating site.

And sure, for selling "content". Apparently in some countries, the guys pay big bucks to AI generated "girlfriends" (and girls preferring "boyfriends") - they do a darned good job of selling the illusion of "meeting a real person who actually cares about you".

V

Finally had $starriiee.. she was talkative but a bit awkward. not gonna lie wasnt too impressed with her performance. Barely sucked dick. I think she wouldve been ok with bbfs if i pulled out but i did wrap the jimmy. The only good thing i recall is that she can take a pounding

So how is that burning you?
Did you lie about her in the review?
No I didn’t lie about nothing but I don’t expect someone texting me asking me if I’m the kid from utopiaguide . So obviously someone went back and told her someone wrote about her on utoipiaguide. Me personally I wouldn’t do that say hey I seen someone posted about you on some site .

billyS

Reign of Terror
No I didn’t lie about nothing but I don’t expect someone texting me asking me if I’m the kid from utopiaguide . So obviously someone went back and told her someone wrote about her on utoipiaguide. Me personally I wouldn’t do that say hey I seen someone posted about you on some site .
Yeah, there are a lot of little bitches here who weaponise Utopia Guide.
Sorry that happened to you.