Yasmina 347-728-6066 Garden City

Hi everyone, new to this site (and this lifestyle) so apologies if I'm breaking any rules!

Saw this ad for Yasmina a few weeks back and she looked interesting. Texted her for availability, she asked for my age and ethnicity. I gave her my info and she asked to do video verification on Whatsapp. After confirming I was who I said I was, she texted her rates:

$180 HH sensual bodyrub no fs
$200 HR sensual bodyrub no fs

Since the face in the call matched the pics, I took the hour. She texted the address, once I got there she wanted a picture of the parking lot. I sent it, she sent the room number and I walked in. Asked me to wash my hands and take off my clothes, she removed everything except her panties. She's smoking hot so I didn't complain. After 40ish minutes of a pretty nice massage, she told me to flip and started playing with junior. She allowed kissing her neck, touching her boobs, and rubbing her over the panties. I asked if I could take them off, she said next time. Also mentioned $400 for BBBJ. Too much for me so I finished with the HJ. Again, really hot and personable but not sure if I'd return just for the HJ.

Appearance: 8 (she's tiny, but very attractive)
Personality: 8 (talkative throughout, not awkward and seems to enjoy herself)
HJ: 5 (avg.)
Communication: 9
Rate: $200 HR

First post so let me know if I missed anything!

Hi everyone, new to this site (and this lifestyle) so apologies if I'm breaking any rules!

Saw this ad for Yasmina a few weeks back and she looked interesting. Texted her for availability, she asked for my age and ethnicity. I gave her my info and she asked to do video verification on Whatsapp. After confirming I was who I said I was, she texted her rates:

Since the face in the call matched the pics, I took the hour. She texted the address, once I got there she wanted a picture of the parking lot. I sent it, she sent the room number and I walked in. Asked me to wash my hands and take off my clothes, she removed everything except her panties. She's smoking hot so I didn't complain. After 40ish minutes of a pretty nice massage, she told me to flip and started playing with junior. She allowed kissing her neck, touching her boobs, and rubbing her over the panties. I asked if I could take them off, she said next time. Also mentioned $400 for BBBJ. Too much for me so I finished with the HJ. Again, really hot and personable but not sure if I'd return just for the HJ.

I found her ad. Also cant rlly see her face pics in the ads. How would u say her face is? Like a hot college girl type? Or heavy manmade. Body ofc looks good. Extra heavier in person? Very good review nonetheless. 400 for bbj is wild ngl.

billyS

Reign of Terror

You did good buddy.
Probably saved more then a few guys the trip.

I found her ad. Also cant rlly see her face pics in the ads. How would u say her face is? Like a hot college girl type? Or heavy manmade. Body ofc looks good. Extra heavier in person? Very good review nonetheless. 400 for bbj is wild ngl.
Face is very attractive, def hot college girl type.

@knicksfan1447 hold on....she wanted $400 on top of the $200 you already gave her for the hour???????? For bbj????

I
Didn't get into it too much but I think it would be $400 total, so $200 extra if I wanted bbj

Not a review. I tried to contact her but response was erratic. By chance, I somehow ended up contacting another provider out east in suffolk, who felt like her handler (will try to find the contact). Handler wanted me to send pics, and before I could respond, within an hour lost patience and started swearing.

Not a review. I tried to contact her but response was erratic. By chance, I somehow ended up contacting another provider out east in suffolk, who felt like her handler (will try to find the contact). Handler wanted me to send pics, and before I could respond, within an hour lost patience and started swearing.
The girl doesn’t have a handler nice try another fake review on this website

billyS

Reign of Terror
Is that other person Stinky Pussy aka Valerie aka Stella (full service) aka Natasha?

Some people are finding they are linked.
Not good for Yasmina.