JPKawaii.club Reviews & Discussion 929-688-9994

Arisu Haname JAV Actress
260/HH
Daty, lfk, cfs

22-24 age , Small B cups, nice smile, around 5’3”, small ass.

Wasn’t sure what to do this morning and which spot to choose. Ended up deciding to book 2 separate HH sessions at this spot and I’m glad i didn’t book anything more than the half with Haname. She’s the chick in the photos/video on their site. Very cute face, lovely small B cups, if that. Tiny little booty but no real curves, which is ok with me.

Barely any english. Says thank you for everything haha but she is a sweetheart. Too sweet to be a JAV actress, but i’ve also never been with one. In my mind she’d open up to be a complete freak once we got through all the formalities… i was wrong. Extremely shy at all times. It seemed that if i left it to her we’d be kissing and touching each other for the entire half hour. Not happening so I lat her down and start DATY. Her moans are more like squeals but she kept saying “kimochi”. Based on how reserved she was I was not interested in a bbj, just wanted to slide in.

Start off with standing mish but the bed was really low so i had to improvise a bit. We were in the first room to the left. Nice room just really low bed. Started off really slow and it took a bit of time for me to be able to go in further(average sized at best i promise). She starts getting into it but pushed me back a little bit when i would go deeper. Switch over to doggy and this was not it with Haname. She was running away most of the time, so i pushed her down for lazy doggy. After a few minutes in lazy she actually perked her booty up and started to get into it.

Switch back to mish and she kept looking at Jr, i guess checking/hoping that i’d finished… no no no. Not that quick sorry. Tried to get her on top for some sitting CG but there was absolutely no movement or enthusiasm, so i gave up and laid her back down for mish. She seemed like she was tired at this point and told me 5 minutes left. Not worth my nut since I have an appointment with Omochi in 5 minutes anyway. We go and shower so this way I don’t have to waste time with a shower in my next session. I get dressed and she says come back.

Not the greatest experience for me for it to have been a JAV actress. She’s a really nice girl but not 380 per hour nice. Possible she may need some warming up but I won’t be repeating.

be back shortly with Omochis review

Omochi
230/HH
BBJ, Daty, cfs

Sorry for the delay but I forgot to leave one for Omochi, but figured I had to leave one before she leaves. According to the booker she is constantly booked but I haven’t seen many reviews for her here. Off the bat i have to say I deeply regret splitting my hour between Omochi and Haname… i should have booked the full hour with Omochi. She is so much fun between the sheets, and she is a spinner with little curves in the right places. Just my type.

Today is her last day, as per twitter post, but she told me that she’ll be back in April. It won’t be a long visit but she will be back.

English is bare minimum. Her photos are really her, and yes she does have a messed up tooth but she is super cute so i did not mind. When i walked in I was her first customer of the day so no make up. No biggie as i dont rlly care for makeup much. She took a quick shower since she had just woken up and i hung out in the room, since i had just showered after my session with Haname.

She comes back in and we start some Lfk with me rubbing her all over. She really enjoys nipple play and is overall sensitive in areas such as the neck, lower stomach, upper thighs. Made my way down for an enjoyable daty session. Then i made my way up and put Jr right in her mouth, and at the same time i was rubbing her between the legs. I brought her down to the edge of the bed for some more nipple sucking and some P2P. Stuck in the head raw for a few strokes and then she stopped me and asked “no condom” to which I was not going to pay for so i declined.

Rubber comes on and we start with standing mish. Extremely tight, and for some reason i just wanted to play with her little bush while slowly penetrating. After a good 10-15 minutes we switch over to doggy(her request) and once again, this was amazing. Slim waist with her little booty popped up and her face smothered on the bed. We stayed in this position until i busted in the rubber while still giving her a few thrusts.

I ask for a shower and we chat it up a bit since she doesn’t really speak much English nor understand it. She tells me she’s 21 years old, and i’m not sure if she was telling me that at some point she is going to go to school here. But as i mentioned above she’ll be back in April and i’m already planning at least an hour with her.

Communication isn’t the easiest but her service is top notch imo and she is attractive. Will definitely be repeating.

Kathy

Was a rainy day and needed a good massage with a release.

Saw that there's a new Thai girl that was marked as into fitness. Thought hmm this is promising. Booked 45 min but as I was getting closer I thought hm I wonder if she can massage. Asked pps if she can and after a quick chat with her I upgraded to an hour.

Walked in. Pretty girl. Maybe just a tad older than the pictures but very pretty.

Took off my clothes and got onto the bed. The next 45 min were pure massage bliss. As I suspected, she's very good at massaging. Friendly chatter throughout. She definitely knows her way about sore muscles.

Soon after came the flip. She took off her clothes. Beautiful tight spinner body. Firm Cs with sexy nipples that needed a good suck. Loved how shapely her curves were.

Great BBBJ knows good technique. On goes the rubber and she gets on top. Beautiful sight watching her firm body bounce up and down. Timer goes off she ignores. We went through several positions. Thought about all the girls at the gym working out while at it.

Rubber goes off, finish with a BBBJ.

Boys she's only in town till Tuesday. It's a hit don't want to miss it.

340/HR + 40 for extending time and being a great sport.

P. S. I still lurk around. It's been a while with a review - mostly silent mongering for me these days. Hi! Back to lurking.

AYA

I had the itch for a mixed girl originally I was going to see Kai at XOXO but something came up for her and so they said I should go to here to see AYA. I decided to go for it and it was the best decision I made.

Got there a bit early and PPS offered me water
and I had to use restroom and I saw this place actually cleans their own towels. Which shows they give effort on being clean which I like.

PPS then walked me to the room of Aya and there she was, I don’t know if most of you guys know what a ABG is but she is the definition of a ABG. She’s mixed btw. Pretty sure some know she’s Spanish and Japanese. Lord the moment I laid eyes on her junior got excited.

She started to give me some LFK and then teased me with her tongue with my tongue going into DFK. When we went to the shower she started to kiss me some more then we roamed over each others body and she laid her hands on junior with soap and she’s like wow someone’s excited.

She have an amazing ass I palmed her and squeezed it. She loved it. Then at the room I sat on the edge of the bed and she was on her knees giving junior some love, licking and sucking the shaft then making her way down to the balls while maintaining eye contact. It was getting too good and I told her I don’t want to pop yet because I wanted to do extra with her.

I said let me get a taste of you. She laid on the bed as I DATY. I placed my whole mouth on her kitty and I was going for the clit. She was moaning. Then she wanted me to fuck her. I inserted junior and went MISH with her and made out with each other while doing so but I was getting good and didn’t want to finish in MISH as I told her to ride me CG.

God she felt right at CG. She was riding me and I had my hand on her ass and after a few stroke she’s like is my pussy good? And I’m like yes it’s amazing. Then I grabbed her ass harder and I CIP everything inside of her as she moaned and she said she felt it all inside and as I finished inside she started to ride me some more and she got off me saying that was a lot.

We then cuddled after and make out with each other. She is honestly really good. We went for round 2 and I fucked her doggy and then she gave me head saying she wanted to taste my cum. But sadly time was up and I told her next time she will taste it. We cleaned up and got dressed. Then we made out more and couldn’t stop kissing. As I walked out the room she held on my to arm and pulled me back and I knew she wanted more tongue action as I gave her what she wanted.

Aya is a great experience. Went over a little but she won’t rush.

Damage: 400 hr + 200 CIP
Recommend: Definitely going to recommend 10/10
Repeat: hell yes 10/10 going to repeat. She’s freaking cute and sexy. The definition of ABG.

billyS

Reign of Terror
AYA

I had the itch for a mixed girl originally I was going to see Kai at XOXO but something came up for her and so they said I should go to here to see AYA. I decided to go for it and it was the best decision I made.

Got there a bit early and PPS offered me water
and I had to use restroom and I saw this place actually cleans their own towels. Which shows they give effort on being clean which I like.

PPS then walked me to the room of Aya and there she was, I don’t know if most of you guys know what a ABG is but she is the definition of a ABG. She’s mixed btw. Pretty sure some know she’s Spanish and Japanese. Lord the moment I laid eyes on her junior got excited.

She started to give me some LFK and then teased me with her tongue with my tongue going into DFK. When we went to the shower she started to kiss me some more then we roamed over each others body and she laid her hands on junior with soap and she’s like wow someone’s excited.

She have an amazing ass I palmed her and squeezed it. She loved it. Then at the room I sat on the edge of the bed and she was on her knees giving junior some love, licking and sucking the shaft then making her way down to the balls while maintaining eye contact. It was getting too good and I told her I don’t want to pop yet because I wanted to do extra with her.

I said let me get a taste of you. She laid on the bed as I DATY. I placed my whole mouth on her kitty and I was going for the clit. She was moaning. Then she wanted me to fuck her. I inserted junior and went MISH with her and made out with each other while doing so but I was getting good and didn’t want to finish in MISH as I told her to ride me CG.

God she felt right at CG. She was riding me and I had my hand on her ass and after a few stroke she’s like is my pussy good? And I’m like yes it’s amazing. Then I grabbed her ass harder and I CIP everything inside of her as she moaned and she said she felt it all inside and as I finished inside she started to ride me some more and she got off me saying that was a lot.

We then cuddled after and make out with each other. She is honestly really good. We went for round 2 and I fucked her doggy and then she gave me head saying she wanted to taste my cum. But sadly time was up and I told her next time she will taste it. We cleaned up and got dressed. Then we made out more and couldn’t stop kissing. As I walked out the room she held on my to arm and pulled me back and I knew she wanted more tongue action as I gave her what she wanted.

Aya is a great experience. Went over a little but she won’t rush.

Damage: 400 hr + 200 CIP
Recommend: Definitely going to recommend 10/10
Repeat: hell yes 10/10 going to repeat. She’s freaking cute and sexy. The definition of ABG.
Nice review!

AZU

Saw her pics a couple of days ago and I have to try her. Messaged PPS today and made it happen. Upon arrival PPS opened the door for me and showed me to Azu room and when I got there I was mesmerized. She was standing there in a beautiful green dress giving me this cute smile.

I walked up to her and gave her a kiss and I went down to her neck and wow she smelled amazing. Like lavender with green tea.

Then I unzipped her dress and the dress dropped showing her beautiful figure. Junior got excited. We kissed and we then went to the shower. Table shower, which I like. The rubbed her beautiful body all over mine and told me to smack her butt. I gave it a light smack and she moaned but she then said harder which I did and she moaned louder. She then started to like my butt and then rimmed me which tickled.

I flipped over and she continued rubbing me with her body and was stroking junior, mixed with lube and her saliva. Almost popped right there but I think she knew and asked if I wanted to go back to the room. Immediately I said yes.

Back at the room we started making out and my hands were free roaming. Smacking her butt and touching her clit. She told me to sit on the bed and started licking my balls then then made her way up to my shaft and then sucked on junior. It was amazing where I had to get a taste of her. Told her I want to taste her and she was happy. 69 I was dining on it, had my tongue all the way in while smacking her butt.

She then went on to reverse cowgirl and god was she tight. Couldn’t stop myself from smacking her ass. Then she said fuck me hard and laid down for MISH. Lord, she was wet and tight. I was jack hammering her like no tomorrow making out with her DFK tongue action. Kissing her neck and making my way to her nipples. After I few more strokes I had finished inside of her in MISH. She said wow you came a lot inside. I told her it was too good not to give you everything, She giggled.

Round 2: had to try to doggy her cause her ass was amazing and it was even more tight in doggy.

We talked for a bit, she’s friends with AYA. Need to see her again when she comes back. I spoke to her about doing a double. AZU and AYA would be the best combo. Both fucking raw.

Damage: 400 HR + 200 bbfs/CIP
Recommend: 10/10 Definitely going recommend, amazing body and tight pussy.
Repeat: 10/10 hell yes I would repeat. And definitely if I can have both AYA and AZU at the same time.

It would be a man’s dream come true if that can happen.

Aya

Wanted to check this legend out and her body type is what I like short and thick. She was waiting for me in a beautiful red dress which came off quick. She took me to the little shower stall and during the wash I asked her like do u guys have a ts and she said yes so we moved there and she did some slides on me and started the rj and asked if I want but I declined since she asked and proceeded back to the room. Some lfk to start led to bbbj with good eye contact. Threw on the rubber and rode me forward and reverse, then put that big ass up for dg which I pounded into those big pillows. Flipped her over for mish and she finished me hj onto those tits while other hand by her chin was blocking in case I overshot onto her face which is not possible at my age but I would like to think i can train up to those distances again. Talked a bit and then took off. No bb offered or msog like others mentioned not that I would or could partake. 400.

Would definitely repeat but 400 is pretty steep considering there's so many options out there for less.

Jp kawaii 929-688-9994 too many girls with a bush

It has become a recent trend that at Jp kawaii and its sister clubs xoxo and rising sun too many girls have a hairy pussy. I have been a long time customer of Jp kawaii and sister clubs and it used to be all the girls had nicely shaved pussies. Most men prefer shaved . I have felt like walking out when the panties come off and reveal a bush it’s disappointing. Hopefully this changes.

It has become a recent trend that at Jp kawaii and its sister clubs xoxo and rising sun too many girls have a hairy pussy. I have been a long time customer of Jp kawaii and sister clubs and it used to be all the girls had nicely shaved pussies. Most men prefer shaved . I have felt like walking out when the panties come off and reveal a bush it’s disappointing. Hopefully this changes.
Usually I’d ask over text if they’re shaved or not. Don’t like surprise attacks.

Love me bush. Hopefully it doesn’t change haha

AV Kotome Himeno $400 1hr (+$200 BBFSCIP)

I don't know what particularly compelled me to make a visit, but I've usually been lucky with the AVs that come through this group of spas.

As is usually the case with AVs, pictures are pretty accurate with the light retouching (the AV posters give away her face shape a bit more). Appears to be mid-20s, 5'0", medium Bs, not a spinner necessarily but not much meat until you get towards a decently sized ass. (She's no Azu in this department, but I've seen girls called PAAGs with less ass than Himeno).

She starts quite timid, touchy-feely from the jump but not much preview before we head to the standing shower. The ice starts to break when we look at each other's eyes so much that we kiss. We get back to the room and LFK into DFK the second the towels are off.

Things pick up quickly, and this DFK actually goes on quite a while with her hands exploring me. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she does some sensual nipple play and and works her way down to a BBBJ. Not a DT queen by any means, but varies the movements and the suction enough that it's pretty good (8/10 in my book). I get her on my lap and there's quite a bit of P2P before I break (and start to break her open). Quick check in for if I want the extra, I agree and we go for it, no lube, all natural. She's quite tight on entry for me, but not much in the way of blocking and she adjusts quickly.

We move through positions, CG, ACG, into mish. Somewhere along here I timeout to DATY (in part to delay the inevitable pop). She's quite responsive to this, so I kind of wish I did this earlier. I love holding her hips whenever possible, and her ass is perfect for letting her ride. I do sneak some doggy in there, before cycling back through the others. Eventually in CG she takes over, DFK all along the way, and feeling her ride has me pop quite hard as she kegels the drops out of me.

We clean up and cuddle for a bit (I don't expect to have the energy for a second pop). We chat a little, she speaks some English but we're not talking anything deep. She was super sweet and I had a good time.

Another shower to rinse, I pay and I'm on my way.

I'd recommend, and I might repeat -- I'm not a high roller like some of you so 400++ can be a bit steep for me to justify